Breaking. Prop 8.... struck down.

Charley Manson murdered numerous people.
And he can get married with NO objections.
But gays can't and folk object to it.
Beam me up Scotty, there is no intelligent life down here.

Not exactly. Charley Manson has to have permission from the prison and an investigation of his intended.

But, you do bring up an excellent point. How married "couples" should be dealt with in prison? Do they get to share a cell? Special accommodation?

No.

Your position is still utter idiocy, and you can go back and read why yourself.

92a1a3ff052f22d2ca6a83257af6c3af.jpg

Hey Jackoff... Get back to me when you a little more than what you've brought. :thup:

:)

peace...

Not exactly. Charley Manson has to have permission from the prison and an investigation of his intended.

But, you do bring up an excellent point. How married "couples" should be dealt with in prison? Do they get to share a cell? Special accommodation?

No.

That question does bring up another point though..........should gay inmates who are married in a state where gay marriage is legal get to have conjugal visits if they can show they are married?

Straight inmates get that priveledge.

Your position is still utter idiocy, and you can go back and read why yourself.

92a1a3ff052f22d2ca6a83257af6c3af.jpg

Hey Jackoff... Get back to me when you a little more than what you've brought. :thup:

peace...

No need, your fucking stupid premise that the law somehow needs to reflect what *you call natural design is not grounded in any fundamental logic or reasoning, you just keep saying it's so with nothing to back it up.

Call me when you have an argument. You don't.

Society is designed for cohabitation. It's not designed to worship what *you call nature's design.

And you still haven't gone after my example from yesterday because you can't: A war hero with no legs who cannot procreate is a better example for society than a married welfare couple who has 2 kids per year. A Gay War hero who donates to charity and practices a monogamous relationship is a better example for society than a couple on welfare who has 2 kids per year. Your logic is deeply flawed.

No.

That question does bring up another point though..........should gay inmates who are married in a state where gay marriage is legal get to have conjugal visits if they can show they are married?

I dont see why not.

Seriously... That's about as Retarded as TdM...

In concluding that Denying Marriage on the Basis of Race, the Supreme Court had this to say the last time they Visited the Subject:

Marriage is one of the "Basic civil Rights of man," Fundamental to our very existence and survival..."

That last part... "very existence and survival"...

Has ZERO to do with Same Sex Coupling and EVERYTHING to do with our Natural Design and Equipment.

Homosexuals are FREE and have the RIGHT to Defy this Reality, but they don't have a Right to Force Society to say something is Equal to something that it is Physically, Factually and Naturally NOT Equal to.

peace...

In concluding that Denying Marriage on the Basis of Race, the Supreme Court had this to say the last time they Visited the Subject:

Marriage is one of the "Basic civil Rights of man," Fundamental to our very existence and survival..."

Has ZERO to do with Same Sex Coupling and EVERYTHING to do with our Natural Design and Equipment.

Homosexuals are FREE and have the RIGHT to Defy this Reality, but they don't have a Right to Force Society to say something is Equal to something that it is Physically, Factually and Naturally NOT Equal to.

peace...

Duh Duh Duh DUH DUH :blahblah:

Hey, retard, the law doesn't Measure individual CITIZENSHIP. :thup:

No.

I don't think any inmates should be allowed conjugal visits though.

Homosexuals are physically, factually and naturally equal.

That's right, all kinds of people are Citizens, period.

"no state shall ... deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

peace...

"that last part............."very existence and survival...."
Only a retard that is trying to HIDE SOMETHING leaves out the FIRST PART.

Your joking right?

No he isn't.

ETA: i don't know bout the shake booty part, but participate was required.

The Fire department had a truck as part of the parade and they were tasked to march with it. As I remember the issue....there was no prior complaint...they wore their uniforms...and complained afterwards. There was NO shaking of booties....that part is a total lie (and it makes you wonder why someone would need to lie to make their point)

So do you approve of a lesbian Fire Chief making straight fire fighters march in a Gay parade?

If they let them get married, will they finally shut the fuck up and stop the freaking half naked parades?

Nope.

1. How many gay pride parades have you been to lately?

2. How many Mardi Gras parades have you been to lately?

One of each was enough, I dont like the madi gras parade either, people are disgusting. You should see the gay antics (you probably have)on Memorial Day weekend on the Florida Gulf Coast beaches( Panama City, Pensacola, Destin) cant even go to the beach with your kids, its depraved.

Last edited:
No he isn't.

ETA: i don't know bout the shake booty part, but participate was required.

The Fire department had a truck as part of the parade and they were tasked to march with it. As I remember the issue....there was no prior complaint...they wore their uniforms...and complained afterwards. There was NO shaking of booties....that part is a total lie (and it makes you wonder why someone would need to lie to make their point)

So do you approve of a lesbian Fire Chief making straight fire fighters march in a Gay parade?
I am not, actually. But....living in San Diego, I know one thing....they did not make their desire to NOT march in the parade known beforehand. It is only afterwards when they were "tramatized" by what can be described as typical construction worker razzing did it suddenly become a problem. They managed to take their pay for that day, tho...didn't they?

If they let them get married, will they finally shut the fuck up and stop the freaking half naked parades?

Nope.

1. How many gay pride parades have you been to lately?

2. How many Mardi Gras parades have you been to lately?

One of each was enough, I dont like the madi gras parade either, people are disgusting. You should see the gay antics (you probably have)on Memorial Day weekend on the Florida Gulf Coast beaches( Panama City, Pensacola, Destin) cant even go to the beach with your kids, its depraved.

Yeah....Pensacola....gay haven........:eusa_liar:

peace...

"that last part............."very existence and survival...."
Only a retard that is trying to HIDE SOMETHING leaves out the FIRST PART.

I Posted ALL of it in that Post you Fucking Wart. :thup:

peace...

peace...

I don't know why the anti-gay crowd continues to embarass itself in this way. You must like the abuse.

You just used a Supreme Court decision which ruled that marriage cannot be denied to someone for the sole reason you don't like them. You used this ruling to justify a conclusion that is in direct contradiction to that ruling!

Amazing.

Virginia's statutory scheme to prevent marriages between persons solely on the basis of racial classifications held to violate the Equal Protection and Due Process Clauses of the Fourteenth Amendment

FindLaw | Cases and Codes

And the ruling which was quoted in that ruling which said marriage is one of the "basic civil rights of man," and "fundamental to our very existence and survival" is a court decision which overturned the forced sterilization of habitual criminals.

Last edited:

peace...

I don't know why the anti-gay crowd continues to embarass itself in this way. You must like the abuse.

You just used a Supreme Court decision which ruled that marriage cannot be denied to someone for the sole reason you don't like them. You used this ruling to justify a conclusion that is in direct contradiction to that ruling!

Amazing.

Virginia's statutory scheme to prevent marriages between persons solely on the basis of racial classifications held to violate the Equal Protection and Due Process Clauses of the Fourteenth Amendment

FindLaw | Cases and Codes

You seem... Confident in your Fail.

peace...

Marriage exists for reasons other than procreation, and as already correctly noted the inability to procreate is not justification for exclusion, as infertile heterosexual couples are allow to marry – or stay married.

The issue has noting to do with ‘forcing society’ to do anything, nor is any ‘special right’ being requested; same-sex couples merely seek a consistent application of – and access to – the law per the 14th Amendment and as established by Constitutional case law.

Forum List

Back