Breaking. Prop 8.... struck down.

And I'm not jumping off a bridge just because I'm told it's the right thing to do.

Not to mention who gives a fuck what a city calls it...

WTF...

What... we should just give a fuck what you call it? You're the one whining: that's not a marriage, it's a union......

You're wrong, as syrenn and WorldWatcher have shown. The government calls it marriage.

ONCE AGAIN A MARRIAGE IS A RELIGIOUS DOCTRINE!!!!!

Calling it marriage would be a first amendment violation....

Marriage was only called marriage because this nation at one point was made up of 99% of God fearing Christians...

Could you imagine our founding fathers or anyone for that matter 75 years ago using language like "gay marriage" or "civil unions?"

So why the FUCK do you think they use the word "marriage?"

Or do you only subscribe to the last 40 years of history???

THAT's RIGHT NICK!!! You TELL em! And no more of those Blacks marrying Whites! Could you imagine our Founding Fathers or anyone for that matter, way back when you know, people were fcuking stupid as batshlt, allowing Mexicans, Asians or Blacks to marry whites????

Next thing you know, they'll let WOMEN vote fer god's sake!!!

Hey, you're kinda cute there big boy. Now that gay marriage is legal, well ... are ya single?

Hugs & Kisses,

Your BFF :)

Last edited:
And I'm not jumping off a bridge just because I'm told it's the right thing to do.

WTF...

What... we should just give a fuck what you call it? You're the one whining: that's not a marriage, it's a union......

You're wrong, as syrenn and WorldWatcher have shown. The government calls it marriage.

Marriage was only called marriage because this nation at one point was made up of 99% of God fearing Christians...

Could you imagine our founding fathers or anyone for that matter 75 years ago using language like "gay marriage" or "civil unions?"

i can only conclude that your limited intellect precludes your ability to grasp basic concepts.

you really are making an ass out of yourself.

Those are perfectly legitimate questions I just asked. Why are you glossing over them?

They may be legitimate, but that doesn't mean anything when it comes to the constitution.

The constitution exists for a reason - do decide what you believe is reasonable and what I decide is reasonable - that is the point you know...

That and grant individuals civil liberties, which of course limit the government (allegedly)..

WTF...

Tossing around catch-words like Constitution, civil liberties and "limit the government" into a big word-salad isn't going to distract us.

You need to tell us why you think you get to file a joint tax-return and same-sex couples don't and where in the Constitution it says so.

Who the fuck is "us?"

The ignorant fucks who have zero respect for the Bill of Rights and Constitution??

Is that who you are??

Those who make demands in SPITE of our Constitution??

You have NO FUCKING RESPECT FOR THE GODDAMN DOCUMENT PERIOD!!!!

Your ideas mean shit..........

If you can't put fourth a valid constitutional argument to validate your ideas then shut the fuck up....

This is what separates the real libertarians from the anarchists - a fucking document...

They may be legitimate, but that doesn't mean anything when it comes to the constitution.

The constitution exists for a reason - do decide what you believe is reasonable and what I decide is reasonable - that is the point you know...

That and grant individuals civil liberties, which of course limit the government (allegedly)..

WTF...

Tossing around catch-words like Constitution, civil liberties and "limit the government" into a big word-salad isn't going to distract us.

You need to tell us why you think you get to file a joint tax-return and same-sex couples don't and where in the Constitution it says so.

Who the fuck is "us?"

The ignorant fucks who have zero respect for the Bill of Rights and Constitution??

Is that who you are??

If you can't put fourth a valid constitutional argument to validate your ideas then shut the fuck up....

This is what separates the real libertarians from the anarchists - a fucking document...

:cuckoo:

i can only conclude that your limited intellect precludes your ability to grasp basic concepts.

you really are making an ass out of yourself.

Really? our Constitution is NOT a concept its a written document...

If we were a land of concepts then the document wouldn't exist in the first place..

A contract with the public or the residents of this nation is not a FUCKING CONCEPT...

If you're looking for a CONCEPT then go read the original Magna Carta from 1215..

Last edited:

Who the fuck is "us?"

Is that who you are??

:cuckoo:

Looks like I've pissed off the village idiot.

Anyway, I gotta bounce. I'm out of town for two weeks in New Zealand. Ciao y'all!

WTF...

I know every year i have a hell of a time remembering its the next year.....It is 2012, not 1912. Deal with it.

It makes no difference if the religious want to lay claim to the word marriage. The government calls it marriage... deal with it.

As for the founding fathers... i am sure they are rolling over in their graves.....:eek: women can vote.

I know every year i have a hell of a time remembering its the next year.....It is 2012, not 1912. Deal with it.

It makes no difference if the religious want to lay claim to the word marriage. The government calls it marriage... deal with it.

As for the founding fathers... i am sure they are rolling over in their graves.....:eek: women can vote.

And that's what the Red Army told the people It's not "1850, its 1917."

How the fuck did that end??

100,000,000 dead with epic famine...

You are really clutching at straws now.

You are really clutching at straws now.

And I'm sure a Marxist back in 1910 would have said the same...

Speaking as a straight woman married 19 years both civil and religious, who supports same sex civil/faith marriages it is important to say my "union" & or "marriage" is in no way threatened by the inclusion of same sex unions/marriages.

Shame on anybody who suggests that my marriage is diminished by the execution of others' expression of state/federal sanctified unions.

If we were a land of concepts then the document wouldn't exist in the first place..

A contract with the public or the residents of this nation is not a FUCKING CONCEPT...

If you're looking for a CONCEPT then go read the original Magna Carta from 1215..

lol – Mr. Nick, comedy genius…

WTF...

Who the fuck is "us?"

Well Nick "us" is a pronoun. In this context, it would refer to the writer and those agreeing with him, in other words, people who aren't you.

Is that who you are??

Calm down sweetheart. No one is demanding you marry a gay person. But you doth protest so MUCH Nicky! Anyone else here thinking "overcompensation"?

Nicky we completely respect your period and we're all sorry you're feeling so bltchy today. May I recommend a chocolate bar and perhaps some green tea?

Actually, what seperates the Liberatarians from everyone else is that we've all actually had a candidate get elected. :lol:

Hugs & Kisses,

Your BFF!

Last edited:
Speaking as a straight woman married 19 years both civil and religious, who supports same sex civil/faith marriages it is important to say my "union" & or "marriage" is in no way threatened by the inclusion of same sex unions/marriages.

Shame on anybody who suggests that my marriage is diminished by the execution of others' expression of state/federal sanctified unions.

That's not my argument....

My argument is purely constitutional..

This is a state issue and nothing less.. Until the Constitution is amended then the federal government can stay out of it..

This is regardless of my feelings on the issue...

Who the fuck is "us?"

Well Nick "us" is a pronoun. In this context, it would refer to the writer and those agreeing with him, in other words, people who aren't you.

Is that who you are??

Calm down sweetheart. No one is demanding you marry a gay person. But you doth protest so MUCH Nicky! Anyone else here thinking "overcompensation"?

Nicky we completely respect your period and we're all sorry you're feeling so bltchy today. May I recommend a chocolate bar and perhaps some green tea?

Actually, what seperates the Liberatarians from everyone else is that we've all actually had a candidate get elected. :lol:

Hugs & Kisses,

Your BFF!

Like the guy running for president right now???

:lol:

Yeah he has only been a legislator and routinely elected for 30 years?? not to mention the new wave...

:lol:

This is a state issue and nothing less.. Until the Constitution is amended then the federal government can stay out of it..

Sorry to tell you.

So long as the federal tax system asks you if you are married or not...and giving benefits for being married.... it is a not just a state issue.

It may not be your argument, but it is what your words suggest.

lol – Mr. Nick, comedy genius…

Comedy is the fact that everything that I have asserted is validated in your sig...

Who the fuck is "us?"

Is that who you are??

Hugs & Kisses,

Your BFF!

Like the guy running for president right now???

Well regardless of which candidate you refer to, Yes Nicky! Both Republicans and Democrats have had their people elected to president! I'm very proud of you for picking that one up!

Yeah he has only been a legislator and routinely elected for 30 years?? not to mention the new wave...

That's right. I forgot just how long Ron Paul had been living off our taxes in that government job! :lol:

It may not be your argument, but it is what your words suggest.

Well that is the person or individuals problem - not mine...

Besides, religiously I don't agree with you one bit.... I suppose that is me personally.

Anyone who disagrees with me via constitution belongs in prison on charges of treason.

If one can read a Dr. Seuss Book they can read and understand the Bill of Rights (at minimum)...

Forum List

Back