Breaking. Prop 8.... struck down.

Interesting, Catholic church marriage impedements do not mention same sex.

ImpedimentsA Catholic marriage cannot be formed if one or more of the following impediments are given,[9] though of some of these a dispensation can be given.

Antecedent and perpetual impotence
Consanguinity to the fourth collateral line (1st cousin), including legal adoption to the second collateral line
Affinity (relationship by marriage, e.g. a brother-in-law) in the direct line
Prior bond
Holy Orders
Perpetual vows of chastity in a religious institute
Disparity of cult (one party not being baptised)
Crimen (one party previously conspiring to marry (upon condition of death of spouse) while still married); also called "conjugicide"
Underage (at least 16 for males, 14 for females)
Abduction

ETA: just reading that vaginal intercourse must be achieved...i guess that covers that!

Last edited:
Seriously... That's about as Retarded as TdM...

In concluding that Denying Marriage on the Basis of Race, the Supreme Court had this to say the last time they Visited the Subject:

Marriage is one of the "Basic civil Rights of man," Fundamental to our very existence and survival..."

That last part... "very existence and survival"...

Has ZERO to do with Same Sex Coupling and EVERYTHING to do with our Natural Design and Equipment.

Homosexuals are FREE and have the RIGHT to Defy this Reality, but they don't have a Right to Force Society to say something is Equal to something that it is Physically, Factually and Naturally NOT Equal to.

Marriage exists for reasons other than procreation, and as already correctly noted the inability to procreate is not justification for exclusion, as infertile heterosexual couples are allow to marry – or stay married.

The issue has noting to do with ‘forcing society’ to do anything, nor is any ‘special right’ being requested; same-sex couples merely seek a consistent application of – and access to – the law per the 14th Amendment and as established by Constitutional case law.

They pick anything they can hang their hat on.
Bottom line is they care about what others do even though it has no effect on them.
Some folk are mother hen busy bodies. Entertainment Tonight, Jerry Springer, Cheaters and Anne Landers they are addicted to.
I could give a shit.
If 2 consenting adults that are not breaking the law love each other let them get married.
This same crew of rocket scientists claimed that if gays were allowed to serve openly in the military there would be mass defections and "unit cohesion" would fall apart.
Just as they have been shown to be total fools on that these blowhards will fall on their face once again when gay marriage is the norm everywhere and it has NO EFFECT WHATSOEVER on their of anyone else's life.
Gay marriage: NON ISSUE

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRZUBdiI-CY&feature=fvst]Betty Bowers Explains Traditional Marriage to Everyone Else - YouTube[/ame]

1. How many gay pride parades have you been to lately?

2. How many Mardi Gras parades have you been to lately?

One of each was enough, I dont like the madi gras parade either, people are disgusting. You should see the gay antics (you probably have)on Memorial Day weekend on the Florida Gulf Coast beaches( Panama City, Pensacola, Destin) cant even go to the beach with your kids, its depraved.

Yeah....Pensacola....gay haven........:eusa_liar:

It is on memorial day weekend. All the business owners promote it. I dont have a problem with gays going to the beach, just a problem with how some of them behave in public in front of families, no respect at all.

One of each was enough, I dont like the madi gras parade either, people are disgusting. You should see the gay antics (you probably have)on Memorial Day weekend on the Florida Gulf Coast beaches( Panama City, Pensacola, Destin) cant even go to the beach with your kids, its depraved.

It is on memorial day weekend. All the business owners promote it. I dont have a problem with gays going to the beach, just a problem with how some of them behave in public in front of families, no respect at all.

Says the man with a goofy looking kid's mouth plucking at his mothers tit for an avatar in a public forum...

Disneyland found out all about that on Red Shirt days.

I don't have a problem with gays arranging to meet at a venue to enjoy themselves even if their behavior is atrocious, even if they want to give each other BJs in public. Just publicize it, tell everyone, so that others can make up their own minds whether they want to be an unwilling audience.

I don't have a problem with gays arranging to meet at a venue to enjoy themselves even if their behavior is atrocious, even if they want to give each other BJs in public. Just publicize it, tell everyone, so that others can make up their own minds whether they want to be an unwilling audience.

NO one in their right mind wants anyone giving BJs in public be they straight or gay.

Oh no...what did they do, kiss? :eek:

Bull pucky

Gay days ARE advertised. I'm surprised you didn't get your memo.

NO one in their right mind wants anyone giving BJs in public be they straight or gay.

I don't mind getting a bj in public.

Charley Manson murdered numerous people.
And he can get married with NO objections.
But gays can't and folk object to it.
Beam me up Scotty, there is no intelligent life down here.

Seriously... That's about as Retarded as TdM...

In concluding that Denying Marriage on the Basis of Race, the Supreme Court had this to say the last time they Visited the Subject:

Marriage is one of the "Basic civil Rights of man," Fundamental to our very existence and survival..."

That last part... "very existence and survival"...

Has ZERO to do with Same Sex Coupling and EVERYTHING to do with our Natural Design and Equipment.

Homosexuals are FREE and have the RIGHT to Defy this Reality, but they don't have a Right to Force Society to say something is Equal to something that it is Physically, Factually and Naturally NOT Equal to.

:)

peace...
My mom and her second husband were allowed to get married, and he was sterile. Your point?
I have two adopted brothers, dont be a fucking idiot Mal.

:lol: Nice.
BJs and Christianity do not mix.
It is NEVER better to give a BJ than receive one.

I have no problem with gay marriage, but the people of California voted not to have it in their state. If judges are just going to overturn the will of the people then why vote at all?

We have checks and balances in our three branches of government. Right now the same people complaining that Prop 8 was overturned can't wait to reverse Roe V Wade.

:lol: Nice.
BJs and Christianity do not mix.
It is NEVER better to give a BJ than receive one.

Bj's and Christianity don't mix? does it say in the Bible getting a blow job is forbidden?:confused:

Depends on who you talk to, but yes, the bible has been used to say that any sex that is not for procreation is forbidden. It stems from misunderstanding a passage about Onan and Er.

Forum List

Back