BREAKING: Pelosi’s Son Now Involved In Ukraine Scandal- DemonRAT Party In Shambles

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Rightwingtribune.com ^ | Dean James & Dean Garrison at DC Clothesline October 4, 2019

Hunter Biden move over.

Now Nancy Pelosi’s son may be looking to take center stage with the Ukraine controversy.

Paul Pelosi, Jr. spent time in Ukraine in 2017.

“BOOM: Nancy Pelosi’s son Paul Pelosi Jr. (who went to Ukraine in 2017) was a board member of Viscoil and executive at its related company NRGLab, which DID ENERGY Business in UKRAINE!

And Nancy Pelosi appeared in a promotional video for the company!”

BOOM: Nancy Pelosi's son Paul Pelosi Jr. (who went to Ukraine in 2017) was a board member of Viscoil and executive at its related company NRGLab, which DID ENERGY Business in UKRAINE!

And Nancy Pelosi appeared in a promotional video for the company!NRGLab & New Technology

— Patrick Howley (@HowleyReporter) October 3, 2019

What in the hell?

BOTH Biden’s and Pelosi’s sons have strong ties to Ukraine?

Who goes to Ukraine?

I’m sure most people reading this have sent their sons to Ukraine at some point.

I’m probably just being paranoid.

From Patrick Howley at National File:

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s son Paul Pelosi Jr. visited Ukraine in 2017 to meet with government officials in connection to a business initiative. Now, unearthed records reveal that Paul Pelosi Jr. was an executive of a gas industry company that did business in Ukraine – and his mother Nancy Pelosi was featured in one of the company’s promotional videos.

Paul Pelosi Jr. travelled to Kiev, Ukraine in July 2017 in his capacity as executive director of the Corporate Governance Initiative, a position that he accepted months earlier in February 2017. Pelosi Jr. said that he was in Ukraine to discuss a youth soccer partnership with the government.

The American Mirror, which flagged Pelosi Jr.’s appearance in 2017, preserved a clip of Pelosi Jr. on the Ukrainian station following the video’s removal from YouTube.

2017 — What's really going on here? Nancy Pelosi's son in Ukraine to talk about "soccer"? pic.twitter.com/LCnF93Rgnc

— The American Mirror (@American_Mirror) September 27, 2019

On March 5, 2013, NRGLab New Technology posted two videos on Youtube. One video opened with a clip of Nancy Pelosi discussing energy-efficient technology, followed by a direct-to-camera statement from her son Paul Pelosi Jr., filmed in Washington, D.C. in 2010.

“My name’s Paul Pelosi. Of course I’m on the board of Viscoil. And Viscoil is here today to talk about accelerating the future. It’s about using cars in a more efficient manner. It’s about utilizing natural resources, whether it be electricity, or gas, or fossil fuels in a more efficient way. And Viscoil is a part of that solution,” Paul Pelosi Jr. said in the video.

VIDEO AT LINK

Big Name Dems (and their offspring) are really piling up now with this Ukraine controversy.

Paul Pelosi Jr. co-founded the company Natural Blue Resources, which the SEC charged with securities fraud in 2014.

-------------

Another story on this subject...

BREAKING: Nancy Pelosi’s Son Was Exec At Gas Company That Did Business In Ukraine

(Very small excerpt)

“House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s son Paul Pelosi Jr. visited Ukraine in 2017 to meet with government officials in connection to a business initiative. Now, unearthed records reveal that Paul Pelosi Jr. was an executive of a gas industry company that did business in Ukraine – and his mother Nancy Pelosi was featured in one of the company’s promotional videos.”

“And Nancy Pelosi appeared in a promotional video for the company!”

You mean to tell me that NO ONE smelled a little conflict of interest there?

Are all Liberals THAT stupid? RHETORICAL QUESTION!

------------

It seems like every day we learn of a new politico (often more influential ones) all involved in the Ukraine.

So far there’s Biden’s son. Then I heard Kerry’s son. Now Pelosi’s son. Seems I recall a hint at Romney with some involvement in this.

This is why they are all going hysterical. When we sit and ruminate that they are going overboard on fake investigations and lies about this and impeachment here, impeachment there, impeachment, impeachment, every every where....

Folks, we got a ruling class that will do anything lest we discover what they’ve been doing behind our backs while we carried this country on our backs.

Somehow, someway....the people have to take a stand.

-------------

Been pointing out for a couple days now that Ukraine has been an international clearing house for corruption, money laundering, and general graft since they became independent from the USSR....So this is totally unsurprising.

It's interesting the things that you'll learn with just a little digging.

Amazing how all the climate change nuts kids work in oil and gas. Not here of course. We don’t want to drill here. Buy it from Ukraine.

Oh goody it's the queen bitches turn to take the heat directly. Let's see how she does.
I'll bet before it's all over, the demodummies aren't going to like the shitty game they started one little bit. Nope not one bit after it bites them on their own asses.

Amazing how all the climate change nuts kids work in oil and gas. Not here of course. We don’t want to drill here. Buy it from Ukraine.
I don't think it's that involved....Looks to me like plain old money laundering and payola to family members with Murican taxpayer money.

The $1.8 billion in 2014 foreign aid loot that a corrupt Ukrainian bankster made vanish went somewhere.

They have a great deal to fear, which maybe explains the sense of urgency to impeach Trump before their house of cards comes tumbling down.
Now as for these two cronies regarding climate change, oil and gas, and carbon footprints, simply another shining example of “do as I say not as I do” especially when it comes to stuffing their pockets at your and everyone’s else’s expense.

They have a great deal to fear, which maybe explains the sense of urgency to impeach Trump before their house of cards comes tumbling down.
Now as for these two cronies regarding climate change, oil and gas, and carbon footprints, simply another shining example of “do as I say not as I do” especially when it comes to stuffing their pockets at your and everyone’s else’s expense.
BTW their house of cards is already falling.

It just keeps getting better.
71048dd35e7a4375879e9e088ac04d11.png

Forums > US Discussion > Politics >
BREAKING: Pelosi’s Son Now Involved In Ukraine Scandal- DemonRAT Party In Shambles

trainwreck.gif

Pelosi didn't want to go here for good reason it now seems. But the idiot Left just couldn't resist taking Trump's bait and pulling at that loose thread. But instead of Trump's suit unraveling, in short order we have exposed:

Bernie Sanders needs a new heart pump.
Joe Biden used his office to get jobs for his son and make him rich in China and Ukraine, and now is losing funding.
And now Nance's boy is hip deep in Ukraine corruption, too.

CRACK CRUMBLE SMASH

Omg we are going to lock up this witch to? Hahah LOVE IT!

Rightwingtribune.com ^ | Dean James & Dean Garrison at DC Clothesline October 4, 2019

Hunter Biden move over.

Now Nancy Pelosi’s son may be looking to take center stage with the Ukraine controversy.

“BOOM: Nancy Pelosi’s son Paul Pelosi Jr. (who went to Ukraine in 2017) was a board member of Viscoil and executive at its related company NRGLab, which DID ENERGY Business in UKRAINE!

BOOM: Nancy Pelosi's son Paul Pelosi Jr. (who went to Ukraine in 2017) was a board member of Viscoil and executive at its related company NRGLab, which DID ENERGY Business in UKRAINE!

And Nancy Pelosi appeared in a promotional video for the company!NRGLab & New Technology

What in the hell?

Who goes to Ukraine?

I’m sure most people reading this have sent their sons to Ukraine at some point.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s son Paul Pelosi Jr. visited Ukraine in 2017 to meet with government officials in connection to a business initiative. Now, unearthed records reveal that Paul Pelosi Jr. was an executive of a gas industry company that did business in Ukraine – and his mother Nancy Pelosi was featured in one of the company’s promotional videos.

Paul Pelosi Jr. travelled to Kiev, Ukraine in July 2017 in his capacity as executive director of the Corporate Governance Initiative, a position that he accepted months earlier in February 2017. Pelosi Jr. said that he was in Ukraine to discuss a youth soccer partnership with the government.

The American Mirror, which flagged Pelosi Jr.’s appearance in 2017, preserved a clip of Pelosi Jr. on the Ukrainian station following the video’s removal from YouTube.

2017 — What's really going on here? Nancy Pelosi's son in Ukraine to talk about "soccer"? pic.twitter.com/LCnF93Rgnc

On March 5, 2013, NRGLab New Technology posted two videos on Youtube. One video opened with a clip of Nancy Pelosi discussing energy-efficient technology, followed by a direct-to-camera statement from her son Paul Pelosi Jr., filmed in Washington, D.C. in 2010.

“My name’s Paul Pelosi. Of course I’m on the board of Viscoil. And Viscoil is here today to talk about accelerating the future. It’s about using cars in a more efficient manner. It’s about utilizing natural resources, whether it be electricity, or gas, or fossil fuels in a more efficient way. And Viscoil is a part of that solution,” Paul Pelosi Jr. said in the video.

VIDEO AT LINK

Big Name Dems (and their offspring) are really piling up now with this Ukraine controversy.

Paul Pelosi Jr. co-founded the company Natural Blue Resources, which the SEC charged with securities fraud in 2014.

-------------

BREAKING: Nancy Pelosi’s Son Was Exec At Gas Company That Did Business In Ukraine

(Very small excerpt)

“House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s son Paul Pelosi Jr. visited Ukraine in 2017 to meet with government officials in connection to a business initiative. Now, unearthed records reveal that Paul Pelosi Jr. was an executive of a gas industry company that did business in Ukraine – and his mother Nancy Pelosi was featured in one of the company’s promotional videos.”

------------

It seems like every day we learn of a new politico (often more influential ones) all involved in the Ukraine.

So far there’s Biden’s son. Then I heard Kerry’s son. Now Pelosi’s son. Seems I recall a hint at Romney with some involvement in this.

This is why they are all going hysterical. When we sit and ruminate that they are going overboard on fake investigations and lies about this and impeachment here, impeachment there, impeachment, impeachment, every every where....

Folks, we got a ruling class that will do anything lest we discover what they’ve been doing behind our backs while we carried this country on our backs.

-------------

Guess I wouldn't be voting for him too.

Hunter Biden move over.

What in the hell?

Who goes to Ukraine?

VIDEO AT LINK

-------------

(Very small excerpt)

------------

-------------

Right Wing Tribune is rated as a "Questionable Source" "Reasoning: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy"

Their overall comments: "Overall, we rate the Right Wing Tribune Questionable based on extreme right wing bias and the promotion of propaganda and debunked conspiracy theories."

Right Wing Tribune - Media Bias/Fact Check

This is why the people sent Trump to DC in the first place...to drain the swamp...no one said it would be easy...we all know that corruption plagues both sides of the isle....the swamp will fight back hard and they will fight dirty...like impeaching him for nothing....now we know why Pelosi decided to pull this trigger at this time...her sons in this just like Biden....
These elected people enter congress or the senate as middle class folks at best...after a very short period of time their kids and friends are profiting beyond their wildest dreams...and the elected ones soon have three homes...the best of everything...people waiting on them and taking care of their every need...all on the tax payers dime...
So we sent an outsider to expose it all...the closer Trump gets to that the nastier the swampers get....next we will see hits on him from his own party....they want his poll numbers down...they are never going to stop...they want him gone so they can go back to their greedy and corrupted ways....

Let me throw down some truth on you. Trump recognized Israel's right to make Jerusalem it's capital, in a Jubilee year. I am positive most on The Left has no CLUE about what the historical, biblical and prophetic significance of that is.

The last Jubilee year Israel was attacked by an Arab-Muslim coalition in 1967 and was outnumbered, outgunned and surrounded but miraculously defeated their enemies in 6 short days and took possession of Jerusalem. That was God's work, not man's.

You People on The Left are not fighting against Trump. He is just a man who came to God late in his life. God has forgiven his sins, and The President has shown favor towards Israel unlike Obama, Clinton and The DNC has show disdain. President Trump has God's favor.

No weapon formed against President Trump will prosper, and he will not be removed from office until his work for God and this country is completed.

The Left does not understand why all their dirty tricks that have worked on others can never get any traction and seem to be turned back on them.

The Scriptures say that The Wicked are Ensnared by The Traps they lay for others. This is exactly what we have been witnessing every day for three years straight. That is God's hand, not man's.

Trump has God's favor because of his support for Life, for Christianity, and for Israel, and No Weapon formed against him shall prosper.

Isaiah 54:17

16 Behold, I have created the craftsman who fans the coals into flame and forges a weapon fit for its task; and I have created the destroyer to wreak havoc.

17 No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the LORD’s servants, and their vindication is from Me,” declares the LORD.

Psalm 9:16

16 The LORD is known by the justice He brings; the wicked are ensnared by the work of their hands.

Genesis 12:3

3 I will bless those who bless you (Israel) and curse those who curse you; and all the families of the earth will be blessed through you.”

Hunter Biden move over.

What in the hell?

Who goes to Ukraine?

VIDEO AT LINK

-------------

(Very small excerpt)

------------

-------------

And?

Nothing burger. No crime. Nice try.

Forum List

Back