More Trump dirty tricks for the books

Frannie

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2019
This guy is too much, see trump just had his whistleblower contact Adam schiffs office to see if Schiff could still be trolled.

Technically now trump must stuff Schiff and mount him over the fireplace

Hoss.jpg

. . . and how do we know this isn't a Deep Fake? It is over a year old.

:dunno:

Three threats posed by deepfakes that technology won’t solve
As deepfakes get better, companies are rushing to develop technology to detect them. But little of their potential harm will be fixed without social and legal solutions.

Even the AI Behind Deepfakes Can’t Save Us From Being Duped
Google and Facebook are releasing troves of deepfakes to teach algorithms how to detect them. But the human eye will be needed for a long time.

Deepfake - Wikipedia

This guy is too much, see trump just had his whistleblower contact Adam schiffs office to see if Schiff could still be trolled.

Fighting Corruption, Graft, Bribery, and Extortion are Dirty Tricks if you are a DemNazi.

Poor little DemTards getting cut off from their Graft and Pay to Play funds.

Can't wait until Trump exposes Congress little Sexual Assault Slush Fund, and imposes more rules like he did preventing Congress from going to work directly for lobbyists like The Tobacco Lobby, or for foreign governments.

If you are Corrupt, This past 3 years has not been fun for you.

LOVIN IT!

Last edited:

Ok, Francheskovich.
You Pieces of Commie Shit are so scared of Trump you want his Twitter account silenced.

So scared of Conservatives that you riot when they try to exercise their right to free speech.

You Pieces of Commie, Fascist Globalist Shit are so scared of Trump that you are trying to stop the 2020 elections over Fake News that you dream up yourself. Just like you did in 2016 when you colluded with Russia, The Ukraine, a Corrupt FBI, DOJ and CIA to try to stop the 2016 Election and then over turn it when you lost.

Let me throw down some truth on you. Trump recognized Israel's right to make Jerusalem it's capital, in a Jubilee year. I am positive most on The Left has no CLUE about what the historical. biblical and prophetic significance of that is.

The last Jubilee year Israel was attacked in 1967 by an Arab-Muslim coalition and was outnumbered, outgunned and surrounded but miraculously defeated their enemies in 6 short days and took possession of Jerusalem. That was God's hand that did that, not man's.

You People on The Left are not fighting against Trump. He is just a man who came to God late in his life. God has forgiven his sins, and The President has shown favor towards Israel unlike Obama, Clinton and The DNC has show disdain. You are fighting against God, and God's will.

No weapon formed against President Trump will prosper, and he will not be removed from office until his work for God and this country is completed. He has God's favor, and you have God's disdain.

The Left does not understand why all their dirty tricks that have worked on others can never get any traction and seem to be turned back on them.

The Scriptures say that The Wicked are Ensnared by The Traps they lay for others. This is exactly what has happened every day for the last three years, and will continue to happen for the next 5.

Trump has God's favor because of his support for Life, for Christianity, and for Israel, and No Weapon formed against him shall prosper.

Isaiah 54:17

Behold, I have created the craftsman who fans the coals into flame and forges a weapon fit for its task; and I have created the destroyer to wreak havoc.

17 No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the LORD’s servants, and their vindication is from Me,” declares the LORD.

Psalm 9:16

16 The LORD is known by the justice He brings; the wicked are ensnared by the work of their hands.

Genesis 12:3

3 I will bless those who bless you (Israel) and curse those who curse you; and all the families of the earth will be blessed through you.”

Last edited:
What a weird troll we have here
Actually now not only Hunter Biden is involved in the Ukraine but now Nancy Pelosis son is involved as well.

Sorry kids Trump brought this out in the open,

Enjoy death

Ok, Francheskovich.
LOL now Nancy Pelosi's son is involved as well...………………….

Thanks to Donalds whistle blower

As deepfakes get better, companies are rushing to develop technology to detect them. But little of their potential harm will be fixed without social and legal solutions.

Google and Facebook are releasing troves of deepfakes to teach algorithms how to detect them. But the human eye will be needed for a long time.

Deepfake - Wikipedia

consider the source, scratch your balls, and move on --- :popcorn:

Ok, Francheskovich.
You Pieces of Commie Shit are so scared of Trump you want his Twitter account silenced.

So scared of Conservatives that you riot when they try to exercise their right to free speech.

You Pieces of Commie, Fascist Globalist Shit are so scared of Trump that you are trying to stop the 2020 elections over Fake News that you dream up yourself. Just like you did in 2016 when you colluded with Russia, The Ukraine, a Corrupt FBI, DOJ and CIA to try to stop the 2016 Election and then over turn it when you lost.

Let me throw down some truth on you. Trump recognized Israel's right to make Jerusalem it's capital, in a Jubilee year. I am positive most on The Left has no CLUE about what the historical. biblical and prophetic significance of that is.

The last Jubilee year Israel was attacked in 1967 by an Arab-Muslim coalition and was outnumbered, outgunned and surrounded but miraculously defeated their enemies in 6 short days and took possession of Jerusalem. That was God's hand that did that, not man's.

You People on The Left are not fighting against Trump. He is just a man who came to God late in his life. God has forgiven his sins, and The President has shown favor towards Israel unlike Obama, Clinton and The DNC has show disdain. You are fighting against God, and God's will.

No weapon formed against President Trump will prosper, and he will not be removed from office until his work for God and this country is completed. He has God's favor, and you have God's disdain.

The Left does not understand why all their dirty tricks that have worked on others can never get any traction and seem to be turned back on them.

The Scriptures say that The Wicked are Ensnared by The Traps they lay for others. This is exactly what has happened every day for the last three years, and will continue to happen for the next 5.

Trump has God's favor because of his support for Life, for Christianity, and for Israel, and No Weapon formed against him shall prosper.

Isaiah 54:17

Behold, I have created the craftsman who fans the coals into flame and forges a weapon fit for its task; and I have created the destroyer to wreak havoc.

17 No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the LORD’s servants, and their vindication is from Me,” declares the LORD.

Psalm 9:16

16 The LORD is known by the justice He brings; the wicked are ensnared by the work of their hands.

Genesis 12:3

3 I will bless those who bless you (Israel) and curse those who curse you; and all the families of the earth will be blessed through you.”

Humperdoo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back