U.S. House Clerk Announces Nancy Pelosi Gets Served Subpoena in Third-Party Criminal Case in California

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

U.S. House Clerk Announces Nancy Pelosi Gets Served Subpoena in Third-Party Criminal Case in California

1 Nov 2023 ~~ By Anthony Scott

United States House Clerk Tylease Alli announced Rep. Nancy Pelosi was served a subpoena in a third-party criminal case in California.
House Clerk Tylease Alli read a letter from Pelosi on the House floor which said “I the honorable Nancy Pelosi the Representative of the 11th Congressional District of California have been served with third party subpoenas.”
Alli continued reading the subpoenas, “From the prosecution and defendant to produce documents in a criminal case in the United States District Court for the Northern District of California.”
The letter from Pelosi continued “After consultation with the Office of General Counsel I have determined that compliance with the subpoena is consistent with the privilege's and the rights of the House.”

Many are speculating the subpoenas stem from the upcoming federal kidnapping and assault trial of David DePape, who is the man who attacked Nancy’s Pelosi’s husband Paul.
The subpoena may have nothing to do with Nancy husband Paul.
Note: "“From the prosecution and defendant to produce documents in a criminal case in the United States District Court for the Northern District of California.”

Commentary:
Remember Biden's secret documents in his garage.....
Most people with a small memory retention would have probably forgot about it already, and specifically timed things like this are for distraction, distraction, distraction....
Where's Hunter Biden's laptop? More than likely in a tightly locked closet on the 7th floor of FBI Headquarters next to Anthony Weiner's, Seth Rich's laptops along with Jeffery Epstein's flight logs and videos.
Does this have to do with the DePape incident?

This may not have anything to do with the assault case of her husband Paul.
Then again, given the description of "prosecution and defendant," and knowing that the trial involving the man who attacked Pelosi's husband is coming due and that it's from a criminal case from the U.S. District Court in the Northern District of California, many were speculating that this subpoena was related to that.
It looks like there was a motion to quash a subpoena for Target 1 in the case that involved Target 1's testimony. But that was denied.

Last edited:
Anything which increases the chance of this repellant creature being punished for anything puts a smile on my face .
One major reason for my rejection of God , as being worth my time or interest , is that he / it allows people like Pelosi , Hitlery Clinton , Schumer and Schiff to breathe the same air as we half decent members of the human species.

Anything which increases the chance of this repellant creature being punished for anything puts a smile on my face .
One major reason for my rejection of God , as being worth my time or interest , is that he / it allows people like Pelosi , Hitlery Clinton , Schumer and Schiff to breathe the same air as we half decent members of the human species.
You have no idea who Adolph Hitler was and what he did. So much for home schooling. :(
Speaking of punishment, are you raising money to send to Stewart (I shot my eye out) Rhodes who is locked up for the next 18 years? That one puts a smile on my face. They say that prisoners like to spend their money on pop tarts. If Pelosi dies today, she`ll just be replaced with another woman who will kick your ass even harder.

You have no idea who Adolph Hitler was and what he did. So much for home schooling. :(
Another whose subject comprehension totters around the zero mark .
Or , what has that to do with price of Bananas ?
Moron .

Another whose subject comprehension totters around the zero mark .
Or , what has that to do with price of Bananas ?
Moron .
Why do YOU call Hillary Clinton hitlery and what does she have in common with Adolph Hitler? You opened the door here so let`s hear it! As much as I despise the guy facing 91 felony charges, he`s not Hitler.

Forum List

Back