BREAKING: Palestinian groups declare ‘day of rage’ ahead of Trump visit in Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
You still haven't figured out that the Israeli Jews do not intend to allow a non-Jewish soveriegn state to be established within any territory under their control. That's amazing.

Well, if that is true (and of course its not) -- then all this silly rage and terrorism is even less effective in achieving any sort of goal for the Arab Palestinians. What would you suggest the Arab Palestinians DO?

Just another excuse for so-called "Pal'istanians" to put their children into a position where they will create a conflict, antagonize and attack The Zionists™ and then complain about the inevitable response.

Somebody call Shirley Temper.

Creating this sense of victimization was a brilliant political move on the part of the Palestinians. The problem is that they are continuing to try to do it LONG after it has reached its peak and served its purpose. Indeed, it is now back-firing on them since it is obvious that their intent is to provoke victimization at the expense of solving the conflict. They need to slow their roll with the low-level terrorism which accomplishes nothing but poking the bear and then crying about it.

If they intend yet another Arab state alongside Israel -- diplomacy is the way to go to achieve that goal (and has been for nearly 30 years now).

IF they intend to destroy Israel and replace it with yet another Arab state -- they would be much better off with putting their energies into an all-out, multi-nation attack. (Again).

You still haven't figured out that the Israeli Jews do not intend to allow a non-Jewish soveriegn state to be established within any territory under their control. That's amazing.

In connection with just one of the many things you haven't figured out:

The Avalon Project : Hamas Covenant 1988

Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it" (The Martyr, Imam Hassan al-Banna, of blessed memory).

Palestinian leaders are calling for a “Day of Rage” on Tuesday, when US President Donald Trump visits Bethlehem, which is under Palestinian Authority (PA) control, the Jerusalem Post reported.

The Islamic and National Forces called for the violent protests, saying they wish to convey a message to the American leader that “the Palestinian people insist on their right to self-determination and national independence in a state with east Jerusalem as its sovereign capital.”
Link: Palestinian groups declare 'day of rage' ahead of Trump visit in Israel | World Israel News

I get it. The Palestinians continue to be outraged over the 'occupation'. But does the leadership really think that this is going to show the Trump administration that they are committed to a peaceful resolution? Calling for violent protests? These 'leaders' are nothing of the sort. They are just a bunch of rabble rouser's that are using and abusing the rank and file Palestinian for their own violent ends.

Truly sad if you ask me. Sad indeed.
More fake news/Jewish lies.

LOL @ News From Israel - World Israel News

/end thread

Palestinian leaders are calling for a “Day of Rage” on Tuesday, when US President Donald Trump visits Bethlehem, which is under Palestinian Authority (PA) control, the Jerusalem Post reported.

The Islamic and National Forces called for the violent protests, saying they wish to convey a message to the American leader that “the Palestinian people insist on their right to self-determination and national independence in a state with east Jerusalem as its sovereign capital.”
Link: Palestinian groups declare 'day of rage' ahead of Trump visit in Israel | World Israel News

I get it. The Palestinians continue to be outraged over the 'occupation'. But does the leadership really think that this is going to show the Trump administration that they are committed to a peaceful resolution? Calling for violent protests? These 'leaders' are nothing of the sort. They are just a bunch of rabble rouser's that are using and abusing the rank and file Palestinian for their own violent ends.

/end thread
Prove it is fake. From a reliable source.

/end thread
Prove it is truth. From a reliable source.

/end thread
We'll find out tomorrow.

But does the leadership really think that this is going to show the Trump administration that they are committed to a peaceful resolution?

Not even the Israeli's care to pretend they're committed to a peaceful resolution. Why should the Palestinians?
Trump'll have it fixed before he leaves.
After all its "not as difficult as people have thought".
The Palestinians should just be patient for a couple of days.

/end thread
Typical electronic intifada method. Instead of answering a question with an answer, you deflect and ask another question.

Boring!

/end thread

Now why would You say so?:dunno:

Please elaborate more on 'Jewish lies', Seems this is something we've been totally missing form the Palestinian narrative so far,
a key issue.

What do you expect from a bunch of Savages?

The talk of Israel gets old. We all know how they have robbed and continue to rob others land. So old.
So for those who believe the OT, not a thing has changed, just reliving the same ole crap.

/end thread

Please elaborate more on 'Jewish lies', Seems this is something we've been totally missing form the Palestinian narrative so far,
a key issue.
You really don't want a list, do you?

/end thread

a key issue.
I'm sure you can find a YouTube video produced by Pallywood Studios or better yet, something from PressTV.

/end thread

a key issue.

Why not?
You seem to be a fierce supporter of Palestinians.

So please elaborate more on 'Jewish lies', spare none.
Let that Palestinian rage out. Seems appropriate today - The day of rage.

Let me start with 2 very infamous 'Jewish lies' :
1.Passover is a Jewish holiday remembering the Exile, but this is of course a lie right?

2.Jews say - Palestinians want a Jew-free Palestine. I guess another lie?

Last edited:

No link to verify, anonymous "they said" I suggest it was made up by israeli's

The problem is no one can see any difference.

A day of rage? Don't you mean the never ending cycle of rage started by Mohammad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back