BREAKING: Palestinian groups declare ‘day of rage’ ahead of Trump visit in Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
The photo is not part of the MA'AN report, he just slipped it in there, it's from 2015 In Gaza, you can read but it appears not to compute

The photo is taken from Rotter.net, an israeli propaganda site
http://rotter.net/User_files/forum/5922a4f665aeb3ca.jpg
You asked for an article from a Palestinian source about the subject of this thread. One was provided. Who cares about the picture? Or can you not read? Lol.
So, you debunk yourself.

Well done.

Reread the thread, bud. Nothing I have posted in this thread has been debunked. In fact it has been backed up and verified from non Jewish sources.

Reread the thread, bud. Nothing I have posted in this thread has been debunked. In fact it has been backed up and verified from non Jewish sources.
Verified sources using pictures from 2015 Gaza which came from Rotter.net, which is an israeli propaganda site, effin moron.

Just more or your fake news/Jewish lies.

Verified sources using pictures from 2015 Gaza which came from Rotter.net, which is an israeli propaganda site, effin moron.

Why are you guys so fixated on the stinking picture? Can you read the article linked from ma'an?

Your posts are moronic.

Why are you guys so fixated on the stinking picture? Can you read the article linked from ma'an?

Your posts are moronic.
Because of your continued posting of fake news/Jewish lies, effin moron.

Your posts are moronic.
How does it feel to be on losing side of history?

Your posts are moronic.
Ahhh, but the history of the future has yet to be written. And speaking about feelings, how does it feel to be on losing side of intelligence? I've heard it is blissful.

IF their goal (as stated) is another Arab state in the region, it has already been offered a dozen times over. What is needed is diplomacy and treaty-making to achieve that goal. .
Peacemaking Is Running Away From a Fight

Any state the Paleonasties get will be turned into a missile base. Israel should deport them all, just like the Jews were expelled from the Arab states in 1948. Appeasement of Nazislamis repeats the cowardice the Jews showed in the 1930s.

Your posts are moronic.
Ahhh, but the history of the future has yet to be written. And speaking about feelings, how does it feel to be on losing side of intelligence? I've heard it is blissful.
You must enjoy having both a low IQ and ADHD.

Your posts are moronic.
You must enjoy having both a low IQ and ADHD.

Palestinian leaders are calling for a “Day of Rage” on Tuesday, when US President Donald Trump visits Bethlehem, which is under Palestinian Authority (PA) control, the Jerusalem Post reported.

The Islamic and National Forces called for the violent protests, saying they wish to convey a message to the American leader that “the Palestinian people insist on their right to self-determination and national independence in a state with east Jerusalem as its sovereign capital.”
Link: Palestinian groups declare 'day of rage' ahead of Trump visit in Israel | World Israel News

I get it. The Palestinians continue to be outraged over the 'occupation'. But does the leadership really think that this is going to show the Trump administration that they are committed to a peaceful resolution? Calling for violent protests? These 'leaders' are nothing of the sort. They are just a bunch of rabble rouser's that are using and abusing the rank and file Palestinian for their own violent ends.

Truly sad if you ask me. Sad indeed.
More fake news/Jewish lies.

LOL @ News From Israel - World Israel News

/end thread

Now why would You say so?:dunno:

Please elaborate more on 'Jewish lies', Seems this is something we've been totally missing form the Palestinian narrative so far,
a key issue.
You really don't want a list, do you?

Why not?
You seem to be a fierce supporter of Palestinians.

So please elaborate more on 'Jewish lies', spare none.
Let that Palestinian rage out. Seems appropriate today - The day of rage.

Let me start with 2 very infamous 'Jewish lies' :
1.Passover is a Jewish holiday remembering the Exile, but this is of course a lie right?

2.Jews say - Palestinians want a Jew-free Palestine. I guess another lie?

How about the Arab states lost the 1948 war?

That is a classic.

Your posts are moronic.
So, basically, you know you're wrong, refuse to actually read the article, instead resort to name calling. Showing your true intelligence.

Nice. Thanks.

IF their goal (as stated) is another Arab state in the region, it has already been offered a dozen times over. What is needed is diplomacy and treaty-making to achieve that goal. .

Any state the Paleonasties get will be turned into a missile base. Israel should deport them all, just like the Jews were expelled from the Arab states in 1948. Appeasement of Nazislamis repeats the cowardice the Jews showed in the 1930s.

Where would Israel deport a population as large or larger than the Jewish population to? What kind of logistics would they employ to do so?

...Where would Israel deport a population as large or larger than the Jewish population to? What kind of logistics would they employ to do so?
Wouldn't it be easier for the "Jews" to go back to Europe? At least the ones who can't live in peace with their neighbors?

Link: Palestinian groups declare 'day of rage' ahead of Trump visit in Israel | World Israel News

I get it. The Palestinians continue to be outraged over the 'occupation'. But does the leadership really think that this is going to show the Trump administration that they are committed to a peaceful resolution? Calling for violent protests? These 'leaders' are nothing of the sort. They are just a bunch of rabble rouser's that are using and abusing the rank and file Palestinian for their own violent ends.

Truly sad if you ask me. Sad indeed.
More fake news/Jewish lies.

LOL @ News From Israel - World Israel News

/end thread

Now why would You say so?:dunno:

Please elaborate more on 'Jewish lies', Seems this is something we've been totally missing form the Palestinian narrative so far,
a key issue.
You really don't want a list, do you?

Why not?
You seem to be a fierce supporter of Palestinians.

So please elaborate more on 'Jewish lies', spare none.
Let that Palestinian rage out. Seems appropriate today - The day of rage.

Let me start with 2 very infamous 'Jewish lies' :
1.Passover is a Jewish holiday remembering the Exile, but this is of course a lie right?

2.Jews say - Palestinians want a Jew-free Palestine. I guess another lie?

How about the Arab states lost the 1948 war?

That is a classic.

What's Jewish about it?

...Where would Israel deport a population as large or larger than the Jewish population to? What kind of logistics would they employ to do so?
Wouldn't it be easier for the "Jews" to go back to Europe? At least the ones who can't live in peace with their neighbors?

Nope, it would be easier for all Arabs to return to Arabia and continue to have the endless wars between them, just as it was during the time of Mohammad.

Mohammad changed nothing amongst Arabia's tribes. They simply spread their wars to the rest of the world.

And since Jews have been living anywhere they wanted all over the world, it is their right to return to the land of the Jews, just as the Arabs have every right to return to the Arabian Peninsula.

If only the Arabs had remained content in their Peninsula, what a much more peaceful world it would have been.

The same goes to the Christians who just "had to" go to Arabia to convert the people there. It came back to bite them.

And now, the whole world is having to deal with what the Christians and the Arabs have created in the past 1400 years.

All Jews can and always have lived in peace with their neighbors.
Some people's blind hatred of Jews turns history on its head.

Where would Israel deport a population as large or larger than the Jewish population to? What kind of logistics would they employ to do so?

Nowhere.
If Palestinians keep on the inner struggles dividing between their inner clans and tribes, Palestine might become a conglomerate of emirate like city states governed by each clan - one in Ramallah, one in Gaza, Jenin and of course the most outstanding clan in Hebron.

They don't have a decisive authority. Barghouti is just one clan, and in no way will the other clans give away the power without long struggles.

You may have something there.
Wouldn't you agree Hitler wasn't all that bad.
Feel stupid yet or are you too stupid to feel as stupid as you are?

Israel actually maintains peace with Egypt and Jordan, and now is getting closer to other countries in the region.
It's actually the Palestinians who can't live in peace with their Muslim and Christian neighbors in Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt.

Last edited:

quote-if-they-jews-all-gather-in-israel-it-will-save-us-the-trouble-of-going-after-them-worldwide-hassan-nasrallah-59-36-36.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back