Netanyahu: Israel holds out its hand of peace to all its neighbours

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Yeah, sure. The statement came amid Trump´s warmongering. Do they intent to incite the Arab world against Iran or is this a serious offer of peace?

Last edited:
Yeah, sure. The statement came amid Trump´s warmongering. Do they intent to incite the Arab world against Iran or is this a serious offer of peace?
Yes, they want to incite hate against Iran. That is a huge hasbara talking point which proves even further that zionism is the antithesis of Judaism...

"Benjamin Netanyahu and the anti-Semites need each other: they supply each other with what they need – intolerance and hatred." This is the vehemently held view of Ciamak Morsadegh, a newly elected Iranian parliamentarian. "It is an unspoken alliance which suits them, but it causes great harm to the rest of us." The MP is Jewish, representing the largest Jewish community in the Middle East outside Israel, one that is growing in size...

Iran's Jews on life inside Israel's 'enemy state'

Iran's Jews on life inside Israel's 'enemy state': 'We feel secure and happy'

Secure and happy

Secure and happy

Secure and happy

Netanyahu: Israel holds out its hand of piece to all its neighbours

Can you explain the rhetorical significance behind writing "piece" in the thread title and "peace" in the actual OP text? It's obvious you know the difference between the two variants, so I presume you have some purpose for the shift.

If it's just a typo, you can use the "thread tools" feature to correct the spelling in the title.

Netanyahu: Israel holds out its hand of piece to all its neighbours

Can you explain the rhetorical significance behind writing "piece" in the thread title and "peace" in the actual OP text? It's obvious you know the difference between the two variants, so I presume you have some purpose for the shift.

If it's just a typo, you can use the "thread tools" feature to correct the spelling in the title.
Yes, I know the Thread tools.

Yes, they want to incite hate against Iran. That is a huge hasbara talking point which proves even further that zionism is the antithesis of Judaism...

"Benjamin Netanyahu and the anti-Semites need each other: they supply each other with what they need – intolerance and hatred." This is the vehemently held view of Ciamak Morsadegh, a newly elected Iranian parliamentarian. "It is an unspoken alliance which suits them, but it causes great harm to the rest of us." The MP is Jewish, representing the largest Jewish community in the Middle East outside Israel, one that is growing in size...

Secure and happy

Secure and happy

Secure and happy

Secure and happy living in a state where there are apartheid laws against them. Your hypocrisy is showing.

Secure and happy

Secure and happy

Secure and happy

Secure and happy living in a state where there are apartheid laws against them. Your hypocrisy is showing.
MORE CRAP, THEIR OWN WORDS - not mine!

'We feel secure and happy'

Secure and happy

Secure and happy

Secure and happy

MORE CRAP, THEIR OWN WORDS - not mine!

So you have no problem with apartheid laws, then.

I realize your low level of intelligence, however, this one is so simple, even you should be able to get there.

Here it is again...

THEIR OWN WORDS - not mine!

I realize your low level of intelligence, however, this one is so simple, even you should be able to get there.

Here it is again...

Right. So, according to you, the MEASURE of moral correctness is not, you know, moral correctness, but whether people describe themselves as 'secure and happy'. So apartheid laws are acceptable. Laws restricting the rights of women are acceptable. Laws which are different for one group than another are acceptable.

This is your criteria. I will be calling you on this in the future when you whine about Israel's so-called apartheid laws.

Here it is again...

Right. So, according to you, the MEASURE of moral correctness is not, you know, moral correctness, but whether people describe themselves as 'secure and happy'. So apartheid laws are acceptable. Laws restricting the rights of women are acceptable. Laws which are different for one group than another are acceptable.

This is your criteria. I will be calling you on this in the future when you whine about Israel's so-called apartheid laws.
They like places where a Jew living next door is justification to murder them.

Here it is again...

14680588_1184388131649034_4756159920157645079_n.jpg

Start a thread on how Jews love apartheid and feel happy and secure if you like. I will be there for you to see how it goes and help you out when necessary.

Last edited:

I think it stems from the Islamic ideology of dhimmi status. Dhimmis are supposed to feel safe and secure as dhimmis under the proper and correct Islamic rule.

I think it stems from the Islamic ideology of dhimmi status. Dhimmis are supposed to feel safe and secure as dhimmis under the proper and correct Islamic rule.
Yeah, keep derailing... noone notices, effin moron.

Back to the OP...

LOL...sure...

upload_2017-5-22_15-53-47.jpeg

Back to the OP...

LOL...sure...

View attachment 128190
Shall we quote the Palestinian Charter yet again?

Back to the OP...

LOL...sure...

View attachment 128190

Please do quote the Palestinian Charter, whatever it is.

Funny how the left always side with Islam.
You are so funny. Who disagrees with Israel´s aggressions is a leftist who sides with Islam. Moronic stereotypes. Maybe, it is just you who crawls before the Jews and they don´t even notice. I for my part support the only government in the region that provides equal rights: Syria. There is no oppressing, no separating and no aggression within the Syrian government.
You, on the other hand, support what ever your regime tells you, even Saudi Arabia, the worst country on earth.

Back to the OP...

LOL...sure...

View attachment 128190

Please do quote the Palestinian Charter, whatever it is.
Didn´t Hamas just remove the destroy Israel thingy?

They have been trading land won with the blood of their people for promises of peace for generations.

Forum List

Back