BREAKING: Palestinian groups declare ‘day of rage’ ahead of Trump visit in Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palestinian leaders are calling for a “Day of Rage” on Tuesday, when US President Donald Trump visits Bethlehem, which is under Palestinian Authority (PA) control, the Jerusalem Post reported.

The Islamic and National Forces called for the violent protests, saying they wish to convey a message to the American leader that “the Palestinian people insist on their right to self-determination and national independence in a state with east Jerusalem as its sovereign capital.”
Link: Palestinian groups declare 'day of rage' ahead of Trump visit in Israel | World Israel News

I get it. The Palestinians continue to be outraged over the 'occupation'. But does the leadership really think that this is going to show the Trump administration that they are committed to a peaceful resolution? Calling for violent protests? These 'leaders' are nothing of the sort. They are just a bunch of rabble rouser's that are using and abusing the rank and file Palestinian for their own violent ends.

Truly sad if you ask me. Sad indeed.
No link to verify, anonymous "they said" I suggest it was made up by israeli's

Palestinians call for 'Day of Rage' to protest Trump's visit to the occupied territory
5922a4f665aeb3ca.jpg

RAMALLAH (Ma'an) -- Palestinian factions in the central occupied West Bank city of Ramallah have called upon the Palestinian people to partake in a "Day of Rage" on Tuesday, during the planned visit by US President Donald Trump to the occupied Palestinian territory...

In a statement released Saturday titled: "A call for unity and assimilation with our brave prisoners,” Ramallah-based Islamist and nationalist factions urged the public to join rallies to express their rejection to the resumption of peace talks between the Palestinian Authority and Israel under US sponsorship.

Palestinians call for 'Day of Rage' to protest Trump's visit to the occupied territory

Last edited:
Trump " a fence works, Israel is proof." If the Palestinians think they have a friend in Trump, they are mistaken. They do not have money to buy weapons, but then again we give 3.8 billion a year to Israel so they can buy our weapons,

As Trump is going to come home and cut taxes for the rich, knock millions off of healthcare, food stamps, and turn workers into slaves for him and his billionaire and multimillionaires buds.

Trump " a fence works, Israel is proof." If the Palestinians think they have a friend in Trump, they are mistaken. They do not have money to buy weapons, but then again we give 3.8 billion a year to Israel so they can buy our weapons.

Palestinians have more than enough financial support from both the West and the oil rich Gulf states, including Iran.
It's just that the means of transporting those arms are being detected and destroyed on a daily basis.

Palestinian leaders are calling for a “Day of Rage” on Tuesday, when US President Donald Trump visits Bethlehem, which is under Palestinian Authority (PA) control, the Jerusalem Post reported.

The Islamic and National Forces called for the violent protests, saying they wish to convey a message to the American leader that “the Palestinian people insist on their right to self-determination and national independence in a state with east Jerusalem as its sovereign capital.”
Link: Palestinian groups declare 'day of rage' ahead of Trump visit in Israel | World Israel News

I get it. The Palestinians continue to be outraged over the 'occupation'. But does the leadership really think that this is going to show the Trump administration that they are committed to a peaceful resolution? Calling for violent protests? These 'leaders' are nothing of the sort. They are just a bunch of rabble rouser's that are using and abusing the rank and file Palestinian for their own violent ends.

5922a4f665aeb3ca.jpg

RAMALLAH (Ma'an) -- Palestinian factions in the central occupied West Bank city of Ramallah have called upon the Palestinian people to partake in a "Day of Rage" on Tuesday, during the planned visit by US President Donald Trump to the occupied Palestinian territory...

In a statement released Saturday titled: "A call for unity and assimilation with our brave prisoners,” Ramallah-based Islamist and nationalist factions urged the public to join rallies to express their rejection to the resumption of peace talks between the Palestinian Authority and Israel under US sponsorship.

Palestinians have begun a general strike in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip to observe a "Day of Rage" in support of hunger-striking prisoners in Israeli jails
The industrial action had initially been called by a Palestinian national committee set up to support a mass hunger strike in Israeli prisons that is now on its 36th day.

Palestinian factions also released a statement, calling for "unity and assimilation with our brave prisoners,” as they threw their weight behind Monday's general strike.

They slammed Washington's support for the Israeli occupation and called on the Palestinian public to join the action in a bid to reject a possible resumption of talks with Israel under the US sponsorship.

Informed sources say the heath conditions of the Palestinian inmates refusing food has deteriorated, with some of them being taken to hospital.

Meanwhile, Israeli authorities continue to prevent access to the hunger strikers and keep them isolated from other prisoners.

Since April 17, more than 1,600 Palestinian prisoners have gone on hunger strike to demand appropriate medical care and treatment in Israeli jails as well as the right to pursue higher education.

They are also calling for an end to Israeli denial of family visits, solitary confinement and the so-called administrative detention, which is a form of imprisonment without trial or charge.

PressTV-Palestinians go on strike ahead of Trump visit

The link is in the post.

The link is in the post.
There is a link to an israeli news report... no names or links to a Palestinian source

5922a4f665aeb3ca.jpg

The photo you used is from 2015 in Gaza

The link is in the post.
There is a link to an israeli news report... no names or links to a Palestinian source
You quoted rylah's post with a link to ma'an. Can't you read?

In a statement released Saturday titled: “A call for unity and assimilation with our brave prisoners,” Ramallah-based Islamist and nationalist factions urged the public to join rallies to express their rejection to the resumption of peace talks between the Palestinian Authority and Israel under US sponsorship.

Signatories of the statement also highlighted that they opposed the United States’ bias with the Israeli occupation, as a growing number of Palestinians have expressed disillusionment to peace talks brokered by consecutive US administrations that have simultaneously pledged billions in military aid to Israel.
Palestinians Call for 'Day of Rage' to Protest Trump's Visit to the Occupied Territory

The photo is not part of the MA'AN report, he just slipped it in there, it's from 2015 In Gaza, you can read but it appears not to compute

The photo is taken from Rotter.net, an israeli propaganda site
http://rotter.net/User_files/forum/5922a4f665aeb3ca.jpg
You asked for an article from a Palestinian source about the subject of this thread. One was provided. Who cares about the picture? Or can you not read? Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back