BREAKING: Obama admits misdemeanor level crime

Proof positive that for the Obamanators any lie there man tells must be defended and further any assault upong their man's position is automatically thought to have racist overtones which in point of fact makes them the bigots.

Proof positive that for the Obamanators any lie there man tells must be defended and further any assault upong their man's position is automatically thought to have racist overtones which in point of fact makes them the bigots.

True, but still

It's not like he ever did give any proof that he was born in the USA.

I just turned this into a BIRTHER thread!

Cue the evil maniacal laughter!

Im sure if everyone scrutinized their life they would be found guilty of some crime they were never caught of. I dont really care. I dont even care if its real or fake.

If it was one comment by one person then you're query might have some substance - but - even on this forum, I've seen it time and time again.... If the cap don't fit, then why do no liberals challenge other liberals when they say it?

And, yea, I said boy. Live with it.

Oh, I can live with someone else saying it. I just :eusa_eh: and readjust my opinion of the person using it....downward.

Oh No! You think less of me? How ever will I survive?

You want to make me out to be a racist, have at it.

And there are those the opinion-o-meter just can't go any lower for. Child molesters, stalkers, and the like.

Yes, there are people like you.

Sadly.

It's so easy when people recognize themselves with no help from me.

Yeah. Like you have that whole subtlety thing goin' on. :cuckoo: You have always been and will probably always be just plodding, dull and ignorant.

What is actually pretty sad is that you still don't recognize you even WITH help. Until you do start to recognize who and what you are, there is no hope of you making any progress toward becoming almost human.

Forum List

Back