Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Guantanamo

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

longriver

Rookie
Nov 12, 2009
What's the worst of the worst in the first decade of 21th century?

Time magazine has publized their selection of the wort ten things in the worst ever decade. And which do you think is the worst of the worst?

Global Times Forum

• Banned
I would choose Iraq and afghanistan wars, because they are intentionally made disasters.

I would choose Iraq and afghanistan wars, because they are intentionally made disasters.

You left out Herr Obama being dishonestly handed the primary win and subsequently being elected.

I voted 9/11 because so many negatives came out of that, and so far there aren't all that many positives to point to. Natural disasters are a fact of life on Planet Earth and while they can be terrible, they do not rob us of our freedoms, innocence, or peace.

Too early to tell how bad Herr Obama's election will play out in world history. If it should shake us out of our apathy and restore us to a commitment to defend our Constitution, history, heritage, values, freedoms, and way of life in America, it will be worth it.

i voted for katrina....it shamed american that we had refugees......refugees? really....i thought we were all americans citizens first...but suddenly we had refugees.

i didnt realize this was not an open poll when i voted.

You left out Herr Obama being dishonestly handed the primary win and subsequently being elected.

funny we now have the right calling obama "herr" and saying he didnt win.....wow.....yall sound just like the left under bush...think about it....

I don't understand how natural disasters are comparible to wars, Gitmo, etc. It's comparing apples to orangutangs. However, I guess if we are talking about world events, then without doubt the Tsunami would get my vote.

<-- Voted 9/11.

Sad, sad day..

Every time i see a picture or Video of the Towers falling i get a gut feeling..

RIP all who died that day. We Will Never Forget.

Last edited:
The first choice is idiotic. It has been shown over and over again that Bush won Florida. That Gore attempted to disenfranchise an entire State so he could win the Presidency.

I find nothing wrong with the Invasion of Iraq or Afghanistan. We could have better handled the occupation of course, but both were needed events.

Katrina was nothing anymore special then any other Hurricane. except it showed to what lengths Democrats will go to blame others for their own failures. And how far the press will support them in that effort.

The housing collapse is another show of how democrats can fuck up and then blame others. Barney Frank was insisting just weeks before the meltdown that the Housing Market was in excellent shape and that any effort to pace more controls on the industry would be disastrous for the Industry. He and Chris Dodd ensured that for the entire Bush Presidency no oversight would be brought to bear on the Housing Agencies that were the root cause of the collapse. 3 DIFFERENT times Republicans tried to get more oversight and every time Dodd and Frank thwarted the effort. INSISTING the markets were fine and that any oversight would be bad for those markets.

9/11 is the only one of those options that even deserves to be there.

Rosie O'Donnell's variety show 'Rosie Live'.

It made me wish Rosie was dead.

funny we now have the right calling obama "herr" and saying he didnt win.....wow.....yall sound just like the left under bush...think about it....

Not much to think about. It is a fact that he did not win the popular vote in the Democratic primary and that a couple of superdelegates voted against the will of their constituents in order for him ot secure the Democratic nomination.

I don't agree with that, be it Bush or Obama.

And yeah, Obama's just a bit too fascist for my taste.

your argument/questions/obsevations/ is irrelevant, "this administration has decided" now fall in line or "risk becoming a detriment to this country"

yep sounds like "Herr" to me.

And 9-11 was not??? :eusa_eh: I guess a plane just fell out of the sky in PA and 2 planes on the same day hit the twin towers. Oh yeah and the pentagon, Oh yeah that was a natural disater, whoops sorry my bad :rolleyes:

They are all 'Bad', just put them in chronological order.

Oh, and the BH Obama "Dumbbell Prize"...... I mean, "Nobel Prize", now available in all sizes of Cracker Jack ®

Forum List

Back