BREAKING: Obama admits misdemeanor level crime

Obama is not good with dates and shit..... accordng to him the Freedom March at Selma directly led to his birth.

For a smart man, he's kinda stupid.

What's stupid is how Rs take everything he says out of context and pretends that is what actually happened.

For a very smart man, he is very smart.

Which bit of 'Selma got me born' is unclear. I read the speech.... his meaning was clear. It was only when he got called on the impossibiity of that remark that it became something more of a 'concept'.

Boy's a fool.

Minimizing the importance of Selma on racial equality now? Get a grip girl, in the 60s, Harvard was still doing blackface, a few short years later this president graduated from there.

Selma led to many great things, Obama being born was only one.

I am waiting for Obama to trade our money for magic beans. Some labeled public option, others cap and trade.

What's stupid is how Rs take everything he says out of context and pretends that is what actually happened.

For a very smart man, he is very smart.

Which bit of 'Selma got me born' is unclear. I read the speech.... his meaning was clear. It was only when he got called on the impossibiity of that remark that it became something more of a 'concept'.

Boy's a fool.

Minimizing the importance of Selma on racial equality now? Get a grip girl, in the 60s, Harvard was still doing blackface, a few short years later this president graduated from there.

Apparently, you're about as smart as Obama. Firstly, I certainly don't minimize the importance of Selma on racial equality.... but I can do math and Selma did NOT get Obama born.

Boy's a fool.

Apparently, you're about as smart as Obama. Firstly, I certainly don't minimize the importance of Selma on racial equality.... but I can do math and Selma did NOT get Obama born.

That isn't what he meant.

Obama At Kennedy Center Honors: I Think Fake ID Got Me Into First Mel Brooks Film (VIDEO)

WASHINGTON -- With a little help from Carol Burnett, a new star from the hit TV show "Glee" and other top entertainers, political Washington is saluting five of the nation's top artists with the Kennedy Center Honors this weekend.

Brooks, 83, said it's special to receive the honor during the Obama administration. He said he'll whisper something in the president's ear about the need for more federal funding for the arts.
"I think when all my awards go to e-Bay, it will be the last," Brooks said of the Kennedy Center medallion. "That's how much I treasure it."

Of Brooks, the President said:
Unfortunately, many of the punch lines that have defined Mel Brooks' success cannot be repeated here. (Laughter.) I was telling him that I went to see Blazing Saddles -- (laughter) -- when I was 10. And he pointed out that I think, according to the ratings, I should not have been allowed in the theater. (Laughter.) That's true. I think I had a fake ID. (Laughter and applause.) But the statute of limitations has passed. (Laughter.)
According to Hawaiian law, the knowing usage of a fake i.d. is a Class 1 misdemeanor. In effect, the President has admitted his guilt of a misdemeanor.

According to Section 2, Article 4 of the United States Constitution: "The President, Vice President and all civil officers of the United States, shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of, treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors."

I DEMAND a full inquiry in Congress as to the President's whereabouts decades ago and a grand jury indictment and impeachment of the President of the United States IMMEDIATELY!

Is this the first time the President has fooled people with his birth documentation?

This is mox nix....he's committed so many felonies it ain't even funny.

Illegal drug use [mary jane and coke], misuse of public funds, bribery with said funds, abuse of power, falsifying government documents, aiding and abetting the enemy.....the list goes on. Sneaking into an R rated movie is the least of his problems.

Last edited:

I figure it makes him stupid either way. If he meant it literally,"got him born", then he made an untrue statement, which was easy to see was srong. If he meant something else, he picked a poor metaphor. Also not smart.

He doesn't mean a lot of things he says:

1. Health care reform will cost under $900b. or I won't sign it.
2. We must have stimulus passed immediately, no time to waste, then he takes four days to sign it.
3. All bills will be placed online for three days before I sign them.
4. There will be transparency in the White House.

Obama At Kennedy Center Honors: I Think Fake ID Got Me Into First Mel Brooks Film (VIDEO)

WASHINGTON -- With a little help from Carol Burnett, a new star from the hit TV show "Glee" and other top entertainers, political Washington is saluting five of the nation's top artists with the Kennedy Center Honors this weekend.

Brooks, 83, said it's special to receive the honor during the Obama administration. He said he'll whisper something in the president's ear about the need for more federal funding for the arts.
"I think when all my awards go to e-Bay, it will be the last," Brooks said of the Kennedy Center medallion. "That's how much I treasure it."

Unfortunately, many of the punch lines that have defined Mel Brooks' success cannot be repeated here. (Laughter.) I was telling him that I went to see Blazing Saddles -- (laughter) -- when I was 10. And he pointed out that I think, according to the ratings, I should not have been allowed in the theater. (Laughter.) That's true. I think I had a fake ID. (Laughter and applause.) But the statute of limitations has passed. (Laughter.)
According to Hawaiian law, the knowing usage of a fake i.d. is a Class 1 misdemeanor. In effect, the President has admitted his guilt of a misdemeanor.

According to Section 2, Article 4 of the United States Constitution: "The President, Vice President and all civil officers of the United States, shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of, treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors."

I DEMAND a full inquiry in Congress as to the President's whereabouts decades ago and a grand jury indictment and impeachment of the President of the United States IMMEDIATELY!

Is this the first time the President has fooled people with his birth documentation?

This is mox nix....he's committed so many felonies it ain't even funny.

Illegal drug use [mary jane and coke], misuse of public funds, bribery with said funds, abuse of power, aiding and abetting the enemy.....the list goes on. Sneaking into an R rated movie is the least of his problems.

Ok.. this is going from misdemeanor to convicted felon? Poor Barack, such a bad boy and still wins the presidency. Hmm.

That's crap. This is what he said...

What happened in Selma, Alabama and Birmingham also stirred the conscience of the nation. It worried folks in the White House who said, "You know, we're battling Communism. How are we going to win hearts and minds all across the world? If right here in our own country, John, we're not observing the ideals set fort in our Constitution, we might be accused of being hypocrites." So the Kennedy's decided we're going to do an air lift. We're going to go to Africa and start bringing young Africans over to this country and give them scholarships to study so they can learn what a wonderful country America is.

This young man named Barack Obama got one of those tickets and came over to this country. He met this woman whose great great-great-great-grandfather had owned slaves; but she had a good idea there was some craziness going on because they looked at each other and they decided that we know that the world as it has been it might not be possible for us to get together and have a child. There was something stirring across the country because of what happened in Selma, Alabama, because some folks are willing to march across a bridge. So they got together and Barack Obama Jr. was born. So don't tell me I don't have a claim on Selma, Alabama. Don't tell me I'm not coming home to Selma, Alabama.

Organizing for America | BarackObama.com

Every word of that is total Bull fucking shit. It did not happen. The fucking dates don't add up. He lied.

You are welcome to believe Obama's shit but I'm not that stupid.

Some people saw this as satire... I see when other people yell at Obama for his actions which are completely irrelevant, such as playing golf, going to New York City, bowing before the Japanese Emperor, etc. as complete satire. I guess humor is in the eye of the beholder.
You've never seen Fahrenheit 9/11, I take it? Was it cool to over-analyze and attack the President's every move only when Bush was President?

Hmm...

Hmm..., the attacks - as you phrase it - on Bush were substantive and relevent, not the stupid shit posted by the conservative chic ad nauseam.

Some people saw this as satire... I see when other people yell at Obama for his actions which are completely irrelevant, such as playing golf, going to New York City, bowing before the Japanese Emperor, etc. as complete satire. I guess humor is in the eye of the beholder.
You've never seen Fahrenheit 9/11, I take it? Was it cool to over-analyze and attack the President's every move only when Bush was President?

Hmm...

Hmm..., the attacks - as you phrase it - on Bush were substantive and relevent, not the stupid shit posted by the conservative chic ad nauseam.

The attacks on Bush were a result of overactive imaginations.

In the recent political climate if any of it had been legit...he would be facing real charges...not the fake ones the left keeps throwing at him.

Please have the Republicans run with that. Thank you in advance.

Hmm...

:(:(:(

Bush isn't alone...everyone who bucks the left gets the same treatment.

Sarah Palin, Joe The Plumber, Mitt Romney, Karl Rove, Scooter Libby, Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, Condi Rice, the list goes on and on.

Point being...it doesn't matter to them whether it's true or not....piss the left off and they try their best to destroy you.

My whole family were joking about his first words as president should be "wheres the white women at?"

Bush isn't alone...everyone who bucks the left gets the same treatment.

Sarah Palin, Joe The Plumber, Mitt Romney, Karl Rove, Scooter Libby, Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, Condi Rice, the list goes on and on.

Point being...it doesn't matter to them whether it's true or not....piss the left off and they try their best to destroy you.

Destroy me?!? I keep running out of toothpicks. They get stuck in my teeth.:D

Forum List

Back