Breaking News: Zimmerman to be charged.....

Yeah, I think something like that too.

It keeps the racists from going into full freak out mode, and provides the prosecutors with the most options....

And you know that how?

If the perp is found guilty, the white racists will be rioting in the streets.

Last edited:
you all realize that if the Trayvon followers don't the conviction they want there will be riots.

That is what everyone said about Casey Anthony but now nobody even thinks about her or her beautiful baby who never did get justice.

Now the race baiters can come to California and do the same thing for the thief Kendrec McDade. Excuse me, College Student McDade.

you all realize that if the Trayvon followers don't the conviction they want there will be riots.

That is what everyone said about Casey Anthony but now nobody even thinks about her or her beautiful baby who never did get justice.

If the baby had been black there would have been riots. Ravi would have made SURE of it. But all the racist rioters these days view babies as so much garbage to begin with....

And you know that how?

I think what you meant to say if Zimmerman is found guilty the white racists will be rioting in the streets.

But, the same thing could be said the other way, if Zimmerman walks, then maybe you'll end up with blacks rioting in the streets.

However.............as far as the second one goes? I don't think it will happen if Zimmerman is found innocent, because Trayvon's family has been calling (almost daily) for the people who are demonstrating to keep it peaceful, and thus far, they have.

Blacks aren't nearly as unruly as most of the Zimmerman defenders on here believe. I can point to the demonstrations for the Jenna 6 that took place. There was no violence, no breaking things, and they even left the place cleaner than when they showed up.

Personally? Even if he's found not guilty, I don't think there are going to be riots.

And you know that how?

I think what you meant to say if Zimmerman is found guilty the white racists will be rioting in the streets.

But, the same thing could be said the other way, if Zimmerman walks, then maybe you'll end up with blacks rioting in the streets.

However.............as far as the second one goes? I don't think it will happen if Zimmerman is found innocent, because Trayvon's family has been calling (almost daily) for the people who are demonstrating to keep it peaceful, and thus far, they have.

Blacks aren't nearly as unruly as most of the Zimmerman defenders on here believe. I can point to the demonstrations for the Jenna 6 that took place. There was no violence, no breaking things, and they even left the place cleaner than when they showed up.

Personally? Even if he's found not guilty, I don't think there are going to be riots.

ABS, GZ is the same perp.

This lady is growing on me. She's very smart and she knows her craft.

the prosecutor?

She recently charged a 13 y.o. kid with capital murder for bashing a younger kid's head against a book case....I think she's a very adept and wiley prosecutor.

And a superb strategist. She got fired from her job as a prosecutor, said it was a political dismissal and ran for and won her current position...

And you know that how?

Uh, No human nature. These people are pissed. All the race baiters are already in position to keep them fired up, they will be expecting a conviction. If they don't get it, all that pent up tension will explode. Remember Rodney King? What do you think would have happened if OJ had been convicted instead of aquitted? Trayvon followers already feel they are on the short end of the justice system, letting Zimmerman go would be the spark to light the fire.

This lady is growing on me. She's very smart and she knows her craft.

the prosecutor?

She recently charged a 13 y.o. kid with capital murder for bashing a younger kid's head against a book case....I think she's a very adept and wiley prosecutor.

And a superb strategist. She got fired from her job as a prosecutor, said it was a political dismissal and ran for and won her current position...

SP Angela Corey.

And you know that how?

Uh, No human nature. These people are pissed. All the race baiters are already in position to keep them fired up, they will be expecting a conviction. If they don't get it, all that pent up tension will explode. Remember Rodney King? What do you think would have happened if OJ had been convicted instead of aquitted? Trayvon followers already feel they are on the short end of the justice system, letting Zimmerman go would be the spark to light the fire.

I agree the racists in one group or the other will riot depending on the findings on the perp.

Last edited:
When was the last time we had white people rioting because a black guy killed a white guy?

So...what, 100 years ago?

When was this circulated:

new-black-panthers-george-zimmerman-dead-or-alive-poster-march-2012.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back