Breaking News: Zimmerman to be charged.....

Here you, this will make you feel better, Go take your meds.

Alan Dershowitz, the Harvard professor known for decades as the great liberal, says the affidavit presented to the judge will not substantiate continuing with a charge of murder in the 2nd. He says it is an unethical and immoral document, aimed at forcing GZ to accept a plea to voluntary manslaughter. On "Hardball" of all places.

Alan Dershowitz, the Harvard professor known for decades as the great liberal, says the affidavit presented to the judge will not substantiate continuing with a charge of murder in the 2nd. He says it is an unethical and immoral document, aimed at forcing GZ to accept a plea to voluntary manslaughter. On "Hardball" of all places.

I think she's been off her meds since she changed her name from AllieBabble to Kosher Girl.

BTW..........she likes it when you call her Krusty Twit.

Whatever, nit picking ninny. I shouldn't have to clarify it every time another moron who didn't go over a thread enters the discussion.

You should go over it if you are trying to convey that message. So, did you mean death penalty mentality or people actually calling for the death penalty?
Well with Marc And the other folks who were actually calling for it, i would be talking about the literal people calling for it. As for lynch mob, I have made it clear in every instance I can remember using that term that I was speaking on a mentality. You understand now?

Yep, just wanted clarity

You mean this document?:

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/MSNBC/Sections/NEWS/120412_Zimmerman_CauseAffidavit.pdf

The one the judge accepted? That one?

You mean this document?:

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/MSNBC/Sections/NEWS/120412_Zimmerman_CauseAffidavit.pdf

The one the judge accepted? That one?

The two SA investigators have 71 years of combined LE experience, to include 44 years handling homicide investigations.

Also, note that the last line indicates these are not all the pertinent facts and evidence in the case.

Last edited:
I would loooooooove to see Frank Taaffe, Zimmy's racist best bud, put on the witness stand.

In this interview (one of many where he makes a fool of himself) - Soledad O'Brien absolutely skewers him.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFmPGGJq0oc"]Soledad O'Brien questions Frank Taaffe about Neighborhood Watch racial profiling - YouTube[/ame]

So somebody saying that he profiled means it happened?

What if I say you stole the neighbor's tv? Does that mean it happened?

So somebody saying that he profiled means it happened?

What if I say you stole the neighbor's tv? Does that mean it happened?

Depends, do you have an average of 37 years in burglary cases? Did you inverview all the witnesses? Strawman.

No, it's not. He has no way of knowing, his saying it doesn't make it so. It's still just an opinion.

Which I'm sure he understands.

You, however, don't.

Forum List

Back