Breaking News: Zimmerman to be charged.....

Actually, it happened all the way up through the 60's. If a black person even looked at a white person wrong, they were called "uppity *******" and targeted and eventually lynched.

Most notably, by white people wearing white sheet KKK outfits.

OK that was almost 50 years ago.

OK, so you got owned for being silly again. Nothing new.

Really is that the best you could come up with? Well then answer the question. When was the last time whites RIOTED over a black person killing a white person? Not isolated incidents of individuals but wide spead violence in the streets involving burning ,killing,looting etc. If you have to go back 50 years for an example that diminishes your point because it show social change.

ri·ot
   [rahy-uht] Show IPA

noun
a noisy, violent public disorder caused by a group or crowd of persons, as by a crowd protesting against another group, a government policy, etc., in the streets.

Law . a disturbance of the public peace by three or more persons acting together in a disrupting and tumultuous manner in carrying out their private purposes.

violent or wild disorder or confusion.

And you know that how?

If the perp is found guilty, the white racists will be rioting in the streets.
In my life time (? years young now), I never saw any white racist rioting in the streets, (maybe peaceful marches here and there) , but have you seen that in your lifetime maybe (i.e. out on the streets in broad daylight) ?

I could have been a sheltered child maybe or rather I didn't get to town to much when I was a very young man, hec I don't know....I remember seeing on TV, some vietnam demonstrations of all colors involved, but I never seen me no {orchastrated by white people only} pure white race riots out in the streets.

I hope I don't ever see that either.... Justice will find it's way in the case, but people just have to be patient and let justice work ya know..

Totally different situation. It was the mother accused of killing the daughter. Both were the same race. I don't recall Al Sharpton being involved in Casy Anthony. And as much as I think the bitch did it, I have to admit the proof just wasn't there to convict her.

This on the other hand has been toted by MSM as a racial incident well before any of the actual facts were allowed to come to light. You have race baiters fueling the fire and a group of people who feel like they have been short changed.

Regarding your opinion that the proof just wasn't there to convict Casey Anthony? Bullshit.

The evidence was there, for sure, but the prosecution blew it. Why they could not clearly present "this is a circumstantial evidence" how to is beyond me. But they blew it.

I don't even think that, I liked the prosecution. The jury blew it, they had people who wanted to get the hell out of there for reasons like one guy was going on a cruise. That jury was terrible.

And you know that how?

In my life time (? years young now), I never saw any white racist rioting in the streets, (maybe peaceful marches here and there) , but have you seen that in your lifetime maybe (i.e. out on the streets in broad daylight) ?

I could have been a sheltered child maybe or rather I didn't get to town to much when I was a very young man, hec I don't know....I remember seeing on TV, some vietnam demonstrations of all colors involved, but I never seen me no {orchastrated by white people only} pure white race riots out in the streets.

I hope I don't ever see that either.... Justice will find it's way in the case, but people just have to be patient and let justice work ya know..

Funny Jake said I got owned for being silly but I don't ever recall any race riots by whites because of a black killing a white past the 1960's. I'm waiting for his answer.

Well, he is not in the state.

Uh-oh!

Anyway, the only path to clear the poisonous political atmosphere is to try him.

Of course, this does not say he is innocent or guilty. But it should diffuse much of the race baiting by the media while meeting the public demand that Zimmerman should be arrested.

Unfortunately, this has gone on long enough to cause some peculiar behavior among many retro-black activists. I wonder what they will do in the coming months.

Well no surprise here.Al Sharpton is holding a press conference right now
as this is his reward for pushing this case.
I wonder if he will go back to doing his regular show or will he spend all his time
from now till the trial trying this case in the media.

Race baiter in position and promoting hate i'm sure.

You are a hoot! You must be suffering from brain cell degradation. :lol:

And you know that how?

Funny Jake said I got owned for being silly but I don't ever recall any race riots by whites because of a black killing a white past the 1960's. I'm waiting for his answer.

What you remember or not affects not the facts themselves. Some of you guys are thinking you are not bound by facts, definitions, and history.

But . . . (this is the fun thing, doochey) . . . you are! :lol:

What you remember or not affects not the facts themselves. Some of you guys are thinking you are not bound by facts, definitions, and history.

You got nothing AKA you've been owned. I asked for fact in recent memory because there have been cases of blacks rioting due to whites in recent memory. If you can't come up with something it shows social change on the part of whites. That's a good thing, but if that's the case we should expect social change on the part of blacks IE proper protest and not riots. What we shouldn't do is justify race riots based on things that happened 50 years ago. I hope I'm wrong and there will be peace if Zimmerman is found innocent but I'm betting the racists are already hard at work to make sure that doesn't happen. Lets hope the black community doesn't listen to them.

You got nothing AKA you've been owned. I asked for fact in recent memory because there have been cases of blacks rioting due to whites in recent memory. If you can't come up with something it shows social change on the part of whites. That's a good thing, but if that's the case we should expect social change on the part of blacks IE proper protest and not riots. What we shouldn't do is justify race riots based on things that happened 50 years ago. I hope I'm wrong and there will be peace if Zimmerman is found innocent but I'm betting the racists are already hard at work to make sure that doesn't happen. Lets hope the black community doesn't listen to them.

We should expect proper social change from far right extremist wacks, but we will not get it.

Yes, you are wrong: no riots will occur if the perp is found innocent.

But if you are silly enough to talk about black riots if he is found innocent then you can entertain that white racists will riot if he is found guilty.

Are you high?

Please provide an example of whites rioting because a black person was found innocent of black on white crime.

Already done, kosher girl. You are in your denial mood, which means you don't know what is up or down. You are acting like a girl douche.

The amount of ignorace you display is stunning.

Florida

2011 Florida Statutes CHAPTER 776 JUSTIFIABLE USE OF FORCE[20]
776.012 Use of force in defense of person.—A person is justified in using force, except deadly force, against another when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes that such conduct is necessary to defend himself or herself or another against the other’s imminent use of unlawful force. However, a person is justified in the use of deadly force and does not have a duty to retreat if:
(1) He or she reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony; or(2) Under those circumstances permitted pursuant to s. 776.013.
The ignorance is yours!

Reading comprehension seems to be your problem. You only read the part in orange. Still, I did say ignorance and not stupidity. You cannot help it that you have difficulty understanding what you read. I can understand that Law is difficult or any non-attornry to understand. So yeah, your ignorance is understandble but it's still ignorance. Sorry.
It isn't really all that difficult. Many people would fear Zimmerman if he were still walking around free, and reasonably.

That said, I'm glad he's been charged and justice will work its way through the courts. I only hope that this will also make legislators change this stupid law.

The ignorance is yours!

Reading comprehension seems to be your problem. You only read the part in orange. Still, I did say ignorance and not stupidity. You cannot help it that you have difficulty understanding what you read. I can understand that Law is difficult or any non-attornry to understand. So yeah, your ignorance is understandble but it's still ignorance. Sorry.
It isn't really all that difficult. Many people would fear Zimmerman if he were still walking around free, and reasonably.

That said, I'm glad he's been charged and justice will work its way through the courts. I only hope that this will also make legislators change this stupid law.

No change in "stupid" law is needed, only change should be with the way stupid people interpret the law to "justifiably" murder others.
This is another case where the gun grabbers will be screaming to take away lawful citizens gun rights because of a few sick fucks trying to circumvent who and what the law is supposed to be for.

No change in "stupid" law is needed, only change should be with the way stupid people interpret the law to "justifiably" murder others.
This is another case where the gun grabbers will be screaming to take away lawful citizens gun rights because of a few sick fucks trying to circumvent who and what the law is supposed to be for.
If you can interpret the law to justify murder it is a stupid law.

As it should be for the circumstances of a dead unarmed teenager and his killer.

This doesn't mean guilt or innocence, only that there is a reasonable chance of an indictment given the evidence if a crime occurred or not. I'd say a DEAD unarmed teenager qualifies as sufficient evidence that a crime occurred, wouldn't you?

No.

But I'm satisfied that there is sufficient evidence now that the Prosecutor has made the decision to charge Zimmerman.

Already done, kosher girl. You are in your denial mood, which means you don't know what is up or down. You are acting like a girl douche.
Liar. What is a girl douche? Is that different from a boy douche? I've never heard of a boy douche before..
See. Ms. Denial Mood in action. You are a girl douche. What you have or not heard of doesn't mean a thing.

Just heard on the news that the FL special prosecutor is going to press charges.

I hope Zimmerman hasn't fled the country, because then, everyone would start to say he's guilty as well.

Good luck with finding him guilty...

What are they going to charge him with? involuntary manslaughter?

When he is found not guilty the blacks will go bananas...

I think he was a trigger happy assclown but there is no evidence to refute Zimmermans claims. As a matter of fact the evidence supports his claims.

Good luck finding him guilty?

Let's see...already at the murder scene with the murder weapon.

Now all he has to do is prove self defense. I'm sure the autopsy on Treyvon will collaborate Zimmerman's account, especially his little story about how he was getting beat on. I'm sure that the entry and exit wounds of Zimmermans bullet will be a typical defensive track and NOT an offensive "I'm a neighborhood watch badass with a gun pretending I'm Dirty Harry" bullet track.

Just think about how RACIST you'll all look when the facts come out.
Oh, what am I saying? Since when do facts matter to conservatives?

Wow.

He has to prove his innocence?

If you can interpret the law to justify murder it is a stupid law.

No, it's the person trying to interpret it who is stupid. As it's written nowhere does it say it's OK to pursue or confront and be the aggressor and you get to shoot someone to death when your victim retaliates and defends themselves because of your actions.
If that's the way it's written and was passed, then yes it's a stupid and dangerous law, If I'm mistaken, please point out where I'm wrong on this.

As it should be for the circumstances of a dead unarmed teenager and his killer.

This doesn't mean guilt or innocence, only that there is a reasonable chance of an indictment given the evidence if a crime occurred or not. I'd say a DEAD unarmed teenager qualifies as sufficient evidence that a crime occurred, wouldn't you?

No.

But I'm satisfied that there is sufficient evidence now that the Prosecutor has made the decision to charge Zimmerman.

Me too, he'll have the chance to present his defenses IF the prosecution makes a prima facie case.

Forum List

Back