BREAKING: Zimmerman to be charged

Good!
Then he will be able to get his say in court!
:clap2:

Well, at least his attorneys will. That is, if he can find someone to represent him. The last two quit, remember?

But the folly of these "Stand your Ground" laws will be revealed as nothing more than license for itchy-fingered rednecks to shoot their guns and act like the stupid fucking cowboys that they are. Crime rates have actually dropped significantly in the last 15 years.

Last edited:
I was pretty certain he was going to be charged.

The was definitely probable cause, from my perspective.

As of THIS very moment, the information known to the PUBLIC is insufficient to make such a call.

This does not exclude the possibility, however, that information known to the police/prosecutor justifies some prosecution.

Eventually, we will find out.

His attornies were really on his side. I can't understand why he did not stay in touch with them.

Good!

Well, at least his attorneys will. That is, if he can find someone to represent him. The last two quit, remember?

But the folly of these "Stand your Ground" laws will be revealed as nothing more than license for itchy-fingered rednecks to shoot their guns and act like the stupid fucking cowboys that they are. Crime rates have actually dropped significantly in the last 15 years.

The Stand Your Ground law has no relevancy to this case.

Good!

"Stand your ground" is not relevant to the case. Zimmerman alleges self-defense, not being threatened.

His attornies were really on his side. I can't understand why he did not stay in touch with them.

They are incompetent boobs. What attorney of any competence would throw a former client under the bus like that? Who in their right mind would hire them after this?

Forum List

Back