Breaking News: Zimmerman to be charged.....

you all realize that if the Trayvon followers don't the conviction they want there will be riots.

That is what everyone said about Casey Anthony but now nobody even thinks about her or her beautiful baby who never did get justice.

Totally different situation. It was the mother accused of killing the daughter. Both were the same race. I don't recall Al Sharpton being involved in Casy Anthony. And as much as I think the bitch did it, I have to admit the proof just wasn't there to convict her.

This on the other hand has been toted by MSM as a racial incident well before any of the actual facts were allowed to come to light. You have race baiters fueling the fire and a group of people who feel like they have been short changed.

Last edited:
When was the last time we had white people rioting because a black guy killed a white guy?

Actually, it happened all the way up through the 60's. If a black person even looked at a white person wrong, they were called "uppity *******" and targeted and eventually lynched.

Most notably, by white people wearing white sheet KKK outfits.

So...what, 100 years ago?

When was this circulated:

new-black-panthers-george-zimmerman-dead-or-alive-poster-march-2012.jpg

The NEW Black Panthers ARE a HATE GROUP, no question.

you all realize that if the Trayvon followers don't the conviction they want there will be riots.

That is what everyone said about Casey Anthony but now nobody even thinks about her or her beautiful baby who never did get justice.

Totally different situation. It was the mother accused of killing the daughter. Both were the same race. I don't recall Al Sharpton being involved in Casy Anthony. And as much as I think the bitch did it, I have to admit the proof just wasn't there to convict her.

This on the other hand has been toted by MSM as a racial incident well before any of the actual facts were allowed to come to light. You have race baiters fueling the fire and a group of people who feel like they have been short changed.

Regarding your opinion that the proof just wasn't there to convict Casey Anthony? Bullshit.

They are politically based charges.

Had it been manslaughter, maybe. But second degree?
Maybe is was ballistics; how the shot was fired, up, down, or straight from a distance? The VICTIM'S body was found away from the vehicle.............................

The statute:

[SIZE=-1](2) The unlawful killing of a human being, when perpetrated by any act imminently dangerous to another and evincing a depraved mind regardless of human life, although without any premeditated design to effect the death of any particular individual, is murder in the second degree and constitutes a felony of the first degree, punishable by imprisonment for a term of years not exceeding life or as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
(3) When a person is killed in the perpetration of, or in the attempt to perpetrate, any) Trafficking offense prohibited by s. 893.135(1),
(b) Arson,
(c) Sexual battery,
(d) Robbery,
(e) Burglary,
(f) Kidnapping,
(g) Escape,
(h) Aggravated child abuse,
(i) Aggravated abuse of an elderly person or disabled adult,
(j) Aircraft piracy,
(k) Unlawful throwing, placing, or discharging of a destructive device or bomb,
(l) Carjacking,
(m) Home-invasion robbery,
(n) Aggravated stalking,
(o) Murder of another human being,
(p) Resisting an officer with violence to his or her person, or
(q) Felony that is an act of terrorism or is in furtherance of an act of terrorism,
by a person other than the person engaged in the perpetration of or in the attempt to perpetrate such felony, the person perpetrating or attempting to perpetrate such felony is guilty of murder in the second degree, which constitutes a felony of the first degree, punishable by imprisonment for a term of years not exceeding life or as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

[/SIZE]

Last edited:
when perpetrated by any act imminently dangerous to another and evincing a depraved mind regardless of human life, although without any premeditated design to effect the death of any particular individual, is murder in the second degree and constitutes a felony of the first degree,

Well, he is not in the state.

Uh-oh!

Anyway, the only path to clear the poisonous political atmosphere is to try him.

Of course, this does not say he is innocent or guilty. But it should diffuse much of the race baiting by the media while meeting the public demand that Zimmerman should be arrested.

Unfortunately, this has gone on long enough to cause some peculiar behavior among many retro-black activists. I wonder what they will do in the coming months.

Well no surprise here.Al Sharpton is holding a press conference right now
as this is his reward for pushing this case.
I wonder if he will go back to doing his regular show or will he spend all his time
from now till the trial trying this case in the media.

when perpetrated by any act imminently dangerous to another and evincing a depraved mind regardless of human life, although without any premeditated design to effect the death of any particular individual, is murder in the second degree and constitutes a felony of the first degree,

"
Second-degree murder is typically brought in cases when there is a fight or other confrontation that results in death and but does involve a premeditated plan to kill."

News from The Associated Press

When was the last time we had white people rioting because a black guy killed a white guy?

Actually, it happened all the way up through the 60's. If a black person even looked at a white person wrong, they were called "uppity *******" and targeted and eventually lynched.

OK that was almost 50 years ago.

Regarding your opinion that the proof just wasn't there to convict Casey Anthony? Bullshit.

The evidence was there, for sure, but the prosecution blew it. Why they could not clearly present "this is a circumstantial evidence" how to is beyond me. But they blew it.

that's your opinion and you have a right to it. I personally don't think it was there. I do think there was evidence to get her on lesser charges but it never panned out.

OK that was almost 50 years ago.

OK, so you got owned for being silly again. Nothing new.

Well, he is not in the state.

Uh-oh!

Anyway, the only path to clear the poisonous political atmosphere is to try him.

Of course, this does not say he is innocent or guilty. But it should diffuse much of the race baiting by the media while meeting the public demand that Zimmerman should be arrested.

Unfortunately, this has gone on long enough to cause some peculiar behavior among many retro-black activists. I wonder what they will do in the coming months.

Well no surprise here.Al Sharpton is holding a press conference right now
as this is his reward for pushing this case.
I wonder if he will go back to doing his regular show or will he spend all his time
from now till the trial trying this case in the media.

Race baiter in position and promoting hate i'm sure.

Forum List

Back