BREAKING NEWS: Republicans Rioting, Cars Burning, Thousands Injured

how can i loot circuit city? i feel all bad now cause they are going broke...and my son pointed out i would be busted and go to jail..such a realist

how can i loot circuit city? i feel all bad now cause they are going broke...and my son pointed out i would be busted and go to jail..such a realist

You could have legally if Obama had lost, but that didn't happen. :D

I was in mourning for months after CompUSA left. Circuit City going broke might push me over the edge.

You could have legally if Obama had lost, but that didn't happen. :D

I was in mourning for months after CompUSA left. Circuit City going broke might push me over the edge.

you know my son made points like that....of course i pointed out...i am a white woman with a credit card...rarely do police charge us....he pointed out...he wasnt going my bail..ungraftful thing

i am not much into the electronics thing...non bio son is trying to make me get a debit card...i am afraid...i only understand pagan magic

It's fucking tough to be white! This weekend I actually had to WALK to the mailbox and get the mail

What the fuck!

i am truly am a window licker on the short bus...i was looking at the stupid ass avatar the palytu whatever when i got the name...excited one....*headbanging*

Forum List

Back