Breaking News: 'Hamas accepts Israel's right to exist'

This brazen illogic is precisely why most of the world seems to hate America.

Including traitorous Muslims like you have no reason to call yourself an American!
At least, unlike with Zionists, there is no foreign squatter country contending with the United States for my allegiance. :lol:

The vile, dirty Arab trash soiling ancestral Jewish land are the squatters.

At least, unlike with Zionists, there is no foreign squatter country contending with the United States for my allegiance. :lol:

REALLY, what about Iraq on Kurdistan? What about Turkey with Kurdistan and North Cyrus? What about the UK with the Falkland, Gibralter or Akrotirez and Dhekelia? Pakistan with Kashmir? France withg French Guiana, Mayotle and French Polyesia?

Need I go on?

That won't be necessary; none of those countries have anything to do with America or Zionist treachery.

Oh really, you pick out one country, but then simply ignore the others. Typical of you. :eusa_liar:

Kalaam also posted a pro-jihad youtube video in arabic.

That should tell us all who he is.

The majority of Americans can't point to Israel on a map.

The majority of Americans can't point to anything on a map.

And?

I have reason to believe that there's quite a bit of overlap between those Americans who don't know China from Chile and those who are sympathetic to Zionism. :lol:
I am not so much "sympathetic to zionism" as mistrusful of anything associated with Islam. Islam has historically proven prone to violence and recent history demonstrates is has not changed.

The Palestinian Arabs have no more claim to Israeli land than descendants of Frankish crusaders. Land was legally sold and if the squatters, aka Palestinians, don't like it they can try to buy the land back.

That won't be necessary; none of those countries have anything to do with America or Zionist treachery.

LOL Arab piece of shit.
Tell everyone how the Arabs and Muslims fuck each other over.

Quran instructs to lie and deceive.

run along little chosen boy or someone might send a pair a child eating she bears TO GET YOU.

And?

I have reason to believe that there's quite a bit of overlap between those Americans who don't know China from Chile and those who are sympathetic to Zionism. :lol:

really? I have reason to believe you have it butt backwards. :eusa_whistle:

Yea... John Hagee christians seem like a lot of REAL scholars, lemme tellya..

:rolleyes:

LOL Arab piece of shit.

run along little chosen boy or someone might send a pair a child eating she bears TO GET YOU.

The treachery of Islam, advocating lying and deceiving...
Bukhari:V7B67N427
The prophet said, 'If I take an oath and later find something else better than that, then I do what is better and expiate my oath.'

And?

I am not so much "sympathetic to zionism" as mistrusful of anything associated with Islam. Islam has historically proven prone to violence and recent history demonstrates is has not changed.

The Palestinian Arabs have no more claim to Israeli land than descendants of Frankish crusaders. Land was legally sold and if the squatters, aka Palestinians, don't like it they can try to buy the land back.

Most Fakestiniains originated from the Arabian Peninsula, where Arabs, in general, originated from. Others came from northern Africa and elsewhere to take advantage of the burgeoning economy fostered by the Zionist enterprise. Not suprisingly, two common Fakestinian surnames are al-Masri (The Egyptian) and Maghrebi, as in Maghreb, Africa.

For this reason, during the '48 War, the UNRWA, cleverly, classified anyone living in the area just two years prior to the war as a Palestinian refugee. Thus, an Algerian who migrated to Palestine in 1946 magically became a Palestinian refugee.

Mother Goose is less a fiction than the Fakestinians.

Hamas ready to cancel charter, senior member says | Middle East

Hamas has accepted Israel's right to exist and would be prepared to nullify its charter, which calls for the destruction of Israel, Aziz Dwaik, Hamas's most senior representative in the West Bank, said on Wednesday.

Dwaik's remarks are seen in the context of Hamas's attempts to win recognition from the international community.

Dwaik is the elected speaker of the Palestinian Legislative Council. He was released a few months ago after spending nearly three years in an Israeli prison.

During the meeting in Hebron, Dwaik stressed that other Hamas leaders, including Damascus-based leader Khaled Mashaal and Gaza Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh, have voiced support for the idea of establishing an independent Palestinian state within the pre-1967 boundaries.

"The [Hamas] charter was drafted more than 20 years ago," Dwaik noted, adding that his movement would even be prepared to "nullify" the document.

"No one wants to throw anyone into the sea," he said

Willing to bet a number of people didn't see this coming.

That would be great if it actually happens. Hopefully it doesn't end up like usual over there where nations that are "At peace" with israel have attacks launced against israel from within their country.

The prophet said, 'If I take an oath and later find something else better than that, then I do what is better and expiate my oath.'

:lol:

427 discusses an incident in which Muhammad initially refused to provide mounts for Abu Musa and his companions, changing his mind and providing them as a gift after additional mounts were brought to him.

LOL Arab piece of shit.

Could you be anymore racist?

By the way, not all Arabs are Muslims. Fucking idiot.

Most Arabs are Muslim, fucking idiot. That pedophile scumbag Muhammad was Arab.

Most does not equal all. Or did you fail that portion of schooling? :eusa_eh:

And marriages to girls of young ages by older men was common until recent times. In fact, people of all religions did it. Doesn't make it right, but Christians, Muslims, Jews, Buddhists, etc all did it most likely.

Most Fakestiniains originated from the Arabian Peninsula, where Arabs, in general, originated from. Others came from northern Africa and elsewhere to take advantage of the burgeoning economy fostered by the Zionist enterprise. Not suprisingly, two common Fakestinian surnames are al-Masri (The Egyptian) and Maghrebi, as in Maghreb, Africa.

For this reason, during the '48 War, the UNRWA, cleverly, classified anyone living in the area just two years prior to the war as a Palestinian refugee. Thus, an Algerian who migrated to Palestine in 1946 magically became a Palestinian refugee.

Mother Goose is less a fiction than the Fakestinians.

Results of a DNA study by geneticist Ariella Oppenheim appears to match historical accounts that Arab Israelis and Palestinians,[13][14] together as the one same population, represent modern "descendants of a core population that lived in the area since prehistoric times"

"Throughout history a great diversity of peoples has moved into the region and made Palestine their homeland: Jebusites, Canaanites, Philistines from Crete, Anatolian and Lydian Greeks, Hebrews, Amorites, Edomites, Nabateans, Arameans, Romans, Arabs, and European crusaders, to name a few. Each of them appropriated different regions that overlapped in time and competed for sovereignty and land. Others, such as Ancient Egyptians, Hittites, Persians, Babylonians, and Mongols, were historical 'events' whose successive occupations were as ravaging as the effects of major earthquakes ... Like shooting stars, the various cultures shine for a brief moment before they fade out of official historical and cultural records of Palestine. The people, however, survive. In their customs and manners, fossils of these ancient civilizations survived until modernity—albeit modernity camouflaged under the veneer of Islam and Arabic culture."

Palestinian people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

LOL Arab piece of shit.

The treachery of Islam, advocating lying and deceiving...

See I knew Obama is muslim :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlIJOAZ1pak]YouTube - Ofra Haza Yerushalaim Shel Zahav (Jerusalem of Gold) subbed[/ame]

Forum List

Back