Compassionate Israelis treat Haniyeh's daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully, she has a chip somewhere in her body. If we treat her, we should at least act smart about it, to locate the scumbag through her.
I so far followed your posts. They're filled with disinformation, twisting of facts, and poor attempt at propaganda

They attacked my district with rockets, and that is why there was war. they kidnapped our sons, and they knew once they do that, than all hell is to break loose.

They knew the hell they're about to bring upon themselves when they targeted the innocent, and the blood of those Palestinian kids are on their government, which was ready to sacrifice them all, just for the ability to taste some Israeli blood.

Your comparison to the Holocaust disgusts me. I came from a family of Holocaust survivors, I have an Uncle who's one of the last to survive among Mengele's twins. His house was damaged during the last operation. If you want a Holocaust comparison, then he'res one- He's a target to the Palestinian NAZI Hamas like he was in Europe by the Germans,.

NOW THAT IS MORE SUITABLE COMPARISON

Oh yes the HOLOCAUST is only for the Jews. Your so unique, your lucky they survived aren't you. Here is something for you, which makes me ill to even read. Your blood is no better than anyones. Your relatiives killed many in WWII, they were as viscious as the next for survival so don't preach your poor story to me.
Most of your people died to disease, starvation and execution, same as the other 65 to 85 million , so heres some violin music for you. You got your land and lots of money and sympathy which your demand from their blood, so quit complaining, the rest of us have bad memories and we daily have to hear about your poor flight, sick.

Uniqueness Is Our Right And Responsibility
One can argue that the Holocaust is unique and still cry

out against human suffering including the millions of
soldiers and civilians, other than Jews, who fell in World
War 11. As people of conscience, Jews have given the

world the gift of human compassion. But saying that one
decries murder and atrocities does not make the Holocaust
comparable or equivalent to other tragedies.

Uniqueness is our right and heavy responsibility. We
mark Yom HaShoah each year as a special day of
remembrance on which we say to the world: what was

done to the Jewish people was special, different, unique
and unprecedented in the history of mankind. We will not
permit comparisons to our Jewish tragedy for political or
other purposes. We will not allow the Holocaust to
become just another tragedy of man against man. The

Holocaust was a distinctively Jewish tragedy in which the
Nazis sought to erase our people from the face of the
earth. We must preserve the memory of our Jewish

martyrs and not
distinctions or the
in history

http://www.bjpa.org/Publications/downloadFile.cfm?FileID=7909[/QUOTE]

:boohoo:

There have been MANY holocaust besides yours, and right now its the Pals Holocaust.

Oh and Jews did not give us compassion, first you must have something to give it![/QUOTE]
:blahblah::lalala::poop:

Hopefully, she has a chip somewhere in her body. If we treat her, we should at least act smart about it, to locate the scumbag through her.
I so far followed your posts. They're filled with disinformation, twisting of facts, and poor attempt at propaganda

They attacked my district with rockets, and that is why there was war. they kidnapped our sons, and they knew once they do that, than all hell is to break loose.

They knew the hell they're about to bring upon themselves when they targeted the innocent, and the blood of those Palestinian kids are on their government, which was ready to sacrifice them all, just for the ability to taste some Israeli blood.

Your comparison to the Holocaust disgusts me. I came from a family of Holocaust survivors, I have an Uncle who's one of the last to survive among Mengele's twins. His house was damaged during the last operation. If you want a Holocaust comparison, then he'res one- He's a target to the Palestinian NAZI Hamas like he was in Europe by the Germans,.

Oh yes the HOLOCAUST is only for the Jews. Your so unique, your lucky they survived aren't you. Here is something for you, which makes me ill to even read. Your blood is no better than anyones. Your relatiives killed many in WWII, they were as viscious as the next for survival so don't preach your poor story to me.
Most of your people died to disease, starvation and execution, same as the other 65 to 85 million , so heres some violin music for you. You got your land and lots of money and sympathy which your demand from their blood, so quit complaining, the rest of us have bad memories and we daily have to hear about your poor flight, sick.

martyrs and not
distinctions or the
in history

http://www.bjpa.org/Publications/downloadFile.cfm?FileID=7909

[/QUOTE]

There have been MANY holocaust besides yours, and right now its the Pals Holocaust.

Oh and Jews did not give us compassion, first you must have something to give it![/QUOTE]

Right now there is a Palestinian opression by the Palestinian regime.

Jews gave the world medicine, compassion, brotherhood, wisdom, medicine and techonology.

Most of the information passed by launguage and books has Jewish roots.

What did hater like you did for the benefit of the world?

"Your relatives killed many in WW2".

Me RELATIVES were INNOCENT, you don't know anything ABOUT them.

You're crossing a line here, and I seriously and honestly expect you to apologize.

PS- I reported that post, too. Just so you know.

You're crossing a line here, and I seriously and honestly expect you to apologize.

Your relatives meaning jews killed many in WWII. Your race how about that.

Wow, you couldn't sound more Nazi even if you'd tried.

Keep sinking yourself deeper, girl.

And no, btw, now besides being offensive and rude towards me personally, you just proved to be insulting, rude, and an Anti-Semitic ignorant person.

"
Jews gave the world medicine, compassion, brotherhood, wisdom, medicine and techonology."

If that were so , why didn't anyone want Jews in their land. You learned off the Germany Universities, before that you were farmers, so before 1 Ad, so whatever you gave the world was given to you from the Greek, Romans, Germans ,US , etc. You take credit for things you didn't do.

Wow, you couldn't sound more Nazi even if you'd tried.

Keep sinking yourself deeper, girl.

And no, btw, now besides being offensive and rude towards me personally, you just proved to be insulting, rude, and an Anti-Semitic ignorant person.

and you couldn't be more a Jew if you tried. Learn what antiemetic means before using it, its not just about Jews.

Are you sure you got the right WWII?

Yes and if you don't know that you need to read more about WWII, the Jew were not innocents

Of course, if Israel were not a destructive thieving tyranny, Palestine would have its own advanced hospitals to treat its people.
Of course, if Hamas were not such a destructive, thieving, tyrannical, deadly terrorist organization, the Palestinians would have a lot more than their own advanced hospitals. They would probably have their own state by now.

Of course, if Israel were not a destructive thieving tyranny, Palestine would have its own advanced hospitals to treat its people.
Of course, if Hamas were not such a destructive, thieving, tyrannical, deadly terrorist organization, the Palestinians would have a lot more than their own advanced hospitals. They would probably have their own state by now.

Who says Israel, Israel is bias, don't you realize the Israelites are the terrorists to the Pals, the Pals might need a stronger military group and maybe with some more backbone than Abbas.

Penelope is Amity as much as Hamas is IS, and the world could be a better place without them, don't get thrilled because of some posts made here, ;this is the only thing the USMB Jihadists can ever do, ruin your day.

martyrs and not
distinctions or the
in history

http://www.bjpa.org/Publications/downloadFile.cfm?FileID=7909

[/QUOTE]

Oh and Jews did not give us compassion, first you must have something to give it!

:trolls:

Last edited:

If Israel was smart, it would have thrown her out of the stairs to take care of an Israeli.

Hospitals in Haifa are full. My grandfather awoke today with high-fever, hardly breathing, a 95 year old. He has to be told that there's "not enough beds". Good to know who they let into our hospitals.

I'm sorry about your grandfather Lipush...I hope he's ok. For the girl - she's just a child. She didn't choose her father.

Haniyeh runs to Israelis for treatment of daughter...

Hamas leader's daughter received medical treatment in Israel: sources
Sun Oct 19, 2014 - A daughter of the leader of Hamas in Gaza was admitted to an Israeli hospital for emergency medical treatment this month after she suffered complications from a routine procedure, two sources familiar with the case said.
Ismail Haniyeh's daughter's week-long admission to a hospital in Tel Aviv - which Israeli and Palestinian officials declined to confirm or deny - shows humanitarian coordination between the sides continues just weeks after the Gaza war ended. Haniyeh, who has 13 children, is the leader of the Islamist group in Gaza and one of its most senior figures overall, serving as a deputy to Khaled Meshaal, who lives in exile.

Two sources - one Palestinian and the other a foreign diplomat with knowledge of the case - declined to name the daughter and, out of respect for her privacy, asked that details of her condition not be published. Like many Hamas officials, Haniyeh spent the seven-week-long war largely in hiding. His home in the northern part of the Gaza Strip was destroyed by an Israeli air strike. An Israeli official said he could not discuss specific medical admissions from Gaza.

But he said that in most cases a request by a Palestinian doctor to allow a patient across the border for urgent treatment was sufficient - indicating Haniyeh may not have been personally involved in his daughter's application. During the war and since it ended in late August, dozens of patients from Gaza have been brought to hospitals in Israel, where the resources and technology for advanced treatment and complicated operations are vastly better.

Hamas is sworn to Israel's destruction but has voiced openness to a long-term truce and a measure of cooperation with Israel which, along with neighboring Egypt, controls access to the coastal enclave, home to 1.8 million Palestinians. Israeli media has reported that one of Haniyeh's granddaughters was treated in an Israeli hospital last November, while his mother-in-law sought treatment in a Jerusalem hospital in June.

Hamas leader s daughter received medical treatment in Israel sources Reuters

The Israelis are a very compassionate and humanitarian people, God bless them.

Thread closed. The majority of the posts have NOTHING to do with the topic and it's turning into a flame fest and family attacks. This isn't acceptable.

For your review:
"Zone 2": Political Forum / Israel and Palestine Forum / Race Relations/Racism Forum / Religion & Ethics Forum: Baiting and polarizing OP's (Opening Posts), and thread titles risk the thread either being moved or trashed. Keep it relevant, choose wisely. Each post must contain content relevant to the thread subject, in addition to any flame. No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking or derailing threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back