Breaking News: 'Hamas accepts Israel's right to exist'

You are clueless. I am correct.

I see you ducked off of that issue in a hurry.

Sensitive point isn't it?

I've explained the Palestine Mandate and UN Res. 181 in detail to you, elsewhere, however you're mentally impaired and unable to comprehend.

OK, so you claim that the Palestine Mandate created "Israel" in all of Palestine. Then at a later date UN Resolution 181 created "Israel" in a part of Palestine. Neither Israel nor Palestine recognize the borders set out in 181.

You make no sense.

Last edited:
I see you ducked off of that issue in a hurry.

Sensitive point isn't it?

I've explained the Palestine Mandate and UN Res. 181 in detail to you, elsewhere, however you're mentally impaired and unable to comprehend.

OK, so you claim that the Palestine Mandate created "Israel" in all of Palestine. Then at a later date UN Resolution 181 created "Israel" in a part of Palestine. Neither Israel nor Palestine recognize the borders set out in 181.

You make no sense.

Are you forgetful or just plain stupid? I have already explained to you, elsewhere, that the Zionist leadership was so ecstatic over UN recognition of Israeli statehood with Res. 181, they accepted the compromise of partition. I also informed you that 10 years earlier, the Zionists agreed, in principle, to accept the Peel Commission partition offer that would have resulted in only 20% of the territory being allocated for a Jewish homeland.

You really are not very bright.

You make no sense.

Are you forgetful or just plain stupid? I have already explained to you, elsewhere, that the Zionist leadership was so ecstatic over UN recognition of Israeli statehood with Res. 181, they accepted the compromise of partition. I also informed you that 10 years earlier, the Zionists agreed, in principle, to accept the Peel Commission partition offer that would have resulted in only 20% of the territory being allocated for a Jewish homeland.

You really are not very bright.

You say they accepted the partition, but they did not. Did they accept the drawn out borders? Did they agree that nothing would compromise the rights of the native population. What about the commissions and procedures for creating the state? What was their roll? Where is the documentation for the activities that transpired to create the state?

You say they accepted the partition, but they did not.

Dummy, Zionist leadership accepted UN Res. 181.
Read, moron...
Israeli Declaration of Independence...
THE STATE OF ISRAEL is prepared to cooperate with the agencies and representatives of the United Nations in implementing the resolution of the General Assembly of the 29th November, 1947 (UN Res. 181), and will take steps to bring about the economic union of the whole of Eretz-Israel.

Did they accept the drawn out borders?

Retard, the Arabs attacked Israel one day after issuance of 181, thus, obliterating any borders. Loss of territory is an inevitable consequence of war, shithead.

Did they agree that nothing would compromise the rights of the native population.

Yes, brainless....
Israeli Declaration of Independence
THE STATE OF ISRAEL will be open for Jewish immigration and for the Ingathering of the Exiles; it will foster the development of the country for the benefit of all its inhabitants; it will be based on freedom, justice and peace as envisaged by the prophets of Israel; it will ensure complete equality of social and political rights to all its inhabitants irrespective of religion, race or sex; it will guarantee freedom of religion, conscience, language, education and culture; it will safeguard the Holy Places of all religions; and it will be faithful to the principles of the Charter of the United Nations.

Were you dropped on your head as a child, retard?

You say they accepted the partition, but they did not.

Dummy, Zionist leadership accepted UN Res. 181.
Read, moron...
Israeli Declaration of Independence...
THE STATE OF ISRAEL is prepared to cooperate with the agencies and representatives of the United Nations in implementing the resolution of the General Assembly of the 29th November, 1947 (UN Res. 181), and will take steps to bring about the economic union of the whole of Eretz-Israel.

Retard, the Arabs attacked Israel one day after issuance of 181, thus, obliterating any borders. Loss of territory is an inevitable consequence of war, shithead.

Did they agree that nothing would compromise the rights of the native population.

Yes, brainless....
Israeli Declaration of Independence
THE STATE OF ISRAEL will be open for Jewish immigration and for the Ingathering of the Exiles; it will foster the development of the country for the benefit of all its inhabitants; it will be based on freedom, justice and peace as envisaged by the prophets of Israel; it will ensure complete equality of social and political rights to all its inhabitants irrespective of religion, race or sex; it will guarantee freedom of religion, conscience, language, education and culture; it will safeguard the Holy Places of all religions; and it will be faithful to the principles of the Charter of the United Nations.

Were you dropped on your head as a child, retard?

The "Arabs" defended themselves from the takeover of their country by a bunch of foreigners.

FOUNDING PARENTS OF THE ILLEGITIMATE STATE OF ISRAEL

Signer of Declaration of Independence, Where and When Born, Came to Palestine, Ethnic Origin

1. Daniel Auster, Austria. 1893, 1913, Ashkenazi

2. Mordekhai Bentov, Poland, 1900, 1920, Ashkenazi

3. Yitzchak Ben Zvi, Russia, 1884, 1907, Ashkenazi

4. Eliyahu Berligne, Russia, 1866, 1907, Ashkenazi

5. Peretz Bernstein, Germany, 1890, 1935, Ashkenazi

6. Rabbi Wolf Gold, Poland, 1889, 1924, Ashkenazi

7. Meir Grabovsky, Russia, 1905, 1926, Ashkenazi

8. Yitzchak Gruenbaum, Poland, 1879, 1933, Ashkenazi

9. Dr. Abraham Granovsky, Rumania, 1890, 1919, Ashkenazi

10. Eliyahu Dobkin, Russia, 1898, 1938, Ashkenazi

11. Meir Wilner- Kovner, Poland. 19 18, 1947, Ashkenazi

12. Zerach Wahrhaftig, Poland, 1906, 1947, Ashkenazi

13. Herzl Vardi, Lithuania, 1903, 1935, Sephardi

14. Rachel Cohen, Russia, 1888, 1919, Ashkenazi

15. Rabbi Kalman Kahana, Poland, 1910, 1938, Ashkenazi

16. Saadia Kobashi, Yemen, 1902, 1909, Ashkenazi

17. Rabbi Itzch Meir Levin, Poland, 1894, 1940, Ashkenazi

18. Meir David Loevenstein, Denmark, 1905, 1934, Ashkenazi

19. Zvi Lurie, Latvia, 1908, 1935, Ashkenazi

20. Golda Myerson, Russia, 1898, 1921, Ashkenazi

21. Nachum Nir, Poland, 1884, 1925, Ashkenazi

22. Zvi Segal, Poland, 1908, 1935, Ashkenazi

23. Rabbi Yehuda Leib Hacohen Fishman, Rumania, 1875, 1913, Ashkenazi

24. David Zvi Pinkas, Hungary, 1895, 1925, Ashkenazi

25. Aharon Zisling, Russia, 1901, 1914, Ashkenazi

26. Moshe Kolodny, Russia, 1911, 1932, Ashkenazi

27. Eliezer Kaplan, Russia, 1891, 1923, Ashkenazi

28. Abraham Katznelson, Russia, 1888, 1924, Ashkenazi

29. Pinchas Felix Rosenbluth, Germany, 1887, 1931, Ashkenazi

30, David Remez, Russia, 1886, 1913, Ashkenazi

31. Berl Repetur, Russia, 1901, 1921, Ashkenazi

32. Mordekhai Shattner, Poland, 1904, 1925, Ashkenazi

33. Ben Zion Sternberg, Rumania, 1894, 1940, Ashkenazi

34. Bekhor Shitreet, Palestine, 1895, BORN, Sephardi

35. Moshe Shapiro, Poland, 1897, 1925, Ashkenazi

36. Moshe Shertok, Russia, 1894, 1906, Ashkenazi

37. David Ben-Gurion, Poland, 1886, 1906, Ashkenazi

Reviewing the above list, it can be seen that only one person was born in Palestine. Thirteen were born in Russia, twelve born in Poland, three born in Rumania, two born in Germany, one born in Latvia, one born in Lithuania, one born in Austria, one born in Hungary, one born in Denmark and one born in Yemen. Two were Semitic Sephardi Jews and 35 were non-Semitic Ashkenazi Jews of Khazar origin.

Further examination of the above list shows that two came to Palestine in 1906, two in 1907, one in 1909, three in 1913, one in 1914, two in 1919, one in 1920, two in 1921, one in 1923, two in 1924, four in 1925, one in 1926, one in 1930, one in 1931, one in 1932, two in 1933, two in 1934, two in 1935, two in 1938, two in 1940 and one in 1947.

The so-called provisional government of Israel which was formed in 1948 consisted of the following:

1. David Ben Gurion who came to Palestine in 1906; 2. Moshe Sharett who came to Palestine in 1906; 3. Eliezer Kaplan who came to Palestine in 1923; 4. David Remez who came to Palestine in 1913; 5. Golda Myerson who came to Palestine in 1921; 6. Zalman Shazar who came to Palestine in 1924; 7. Dr. Dov Joseph who came to Palestine in 1921; 8. Dr. P. F. Rosenbluth who came to Palestine in 1931 ; 9. Rabbi J. L. Fishman who came to Palestine in 19 13; 10. Rabbi I. M. Levin who came to Palestine in 1940; 11. Moshe Shapiro who came to Palestine in 1925; and, 12. Bechor Shitreet, who was born in Palestine.

Chapter 8: Encyclopedia of the Palestine Problem

They can support it in English and oppose it in Arabic.

Nevertheless the its a welcome declaration. But talk is cheap, let's see action. Changing the Charter would be a start!

I guess Dwaik is afraid of drinking tea with Rabin, too...

did you really think Hamas wants peace? :lol:

Hamas on Thursday denied a report in an Israeli newspaper that the Resistance Movement is ready to accept Israel's right to exist. The JPost added that Dr. Aziz Dwaik, Hamas' senior representative in the West Bank and speaker of the Palestinian Legislative Council, stated also that Hamas is ready to nullify its charter calling for the destruction of Israel.

According to the report, Dwaik made the comments during a meeting Wednesday with British tycoon David Abrahams in Hebron.

Dwaik told Hamas website on Thursday that the report was "inaccurate". According to him, Hamas will never recognize the occupation on Palestinian lands. Dr. Dwaik stated he told Abrahams that the PLO abolished its charter following the agreements with Israel but the Palestinian people didn't benefit from this move.

albawaba.com middle east news information::Hamas denies report on readiness to accept Israel's right to exist

Now y'all need to stop treating Israel like it's the one being unreasonable. You can't have one-sided peace talks.

That is why I questioned this report. What has been on the table for a long time is that Hamas will recognize Israel's existence (not right to exist) and would accept a Palestinian state on '67 borders.

Of course this offer was rejected by Israel.

No it hasn't you brain dead fucking moron. Hamas has stated it would never accept anything short of all of Israel. PLO reluctantly stated they would accept it; however, when Arafat was presented with 100% of Gaza, 95-98% of the West Bank and East Jerusalem, it turned it down and started a terrorist war!

Thanks the Muslim transgressions over the last half a century I have little sympathy for Palestinians (who I somewhat improperly include with the rest) or other folks in the 21st century whose treatment of women is centuries behind the rest of the world.

So yup, I'm 100% for using my tax money to enable a thorn in their side Jewish state with a heck of a military. Personally I've wrapped my mind around paying tax dollars for the next 50 years to keep our military stationed near and ready to spank the world's trouble makers just as my grandparents did after WWII.

This brazen illogic is precisely why most of the world seems to hate America.

Including traitorous Muslims like you have no reason to call yourself an American!

I guess Dwaik is afraid of drinking tea with Rabin, too...

did you really think Hamas wants peace? :lol:

albawaba.com middle east news information::Hamas denies report on readiness to accept Israel's right to exist

Now y'all need to stop treating Israel like it's the one being unreasonable. You can't have one-sided peace talks.

That is why I questioned this report. What has been on the table for a long time is that Hamas will recognize Israel's existence (not right to exist) and would accept a Palestinian state on '67 borders.

Of course this offer was rejected by Israel.

No it hasn't you brain dead fucking moron. Hamas has stated it would never accept anything short of all of Israel. PLO reluctantly stated they would accept it; however, when Arafat was presented with 100% of Gaza, 95-98% of the West Bank and East Jerusalem, it turned it down and started a terrorist war!

Hamas has stated that it would accept the 2002 Arab peace offer if the people voted for it in referendum.

Thanks the Muslim transgressions over the last half a century I have little sympathy for Palestinians (who I somewhat improperly include with the rest) or other folks in the 21st century whose treatment of women is centuries behind the rest of the world.

So yup, I'm 100% for using my tax money to enable a thorn in their side Jewish state with a heck of a military. Personally I've wrapped my mind around paying tax dollars for the next 50 years to keep our military stationed near and ready to spank the world's trouble makers just as my grandparents did after WWII.

Including traitorous Muslims like you have no reason to call yourself an American!
At least, unlike with Zionists, there is no foreign squatter country contending with the United States for my allegiance. :lol:

At least, unlike with Zionists, there is no foreign squatter country contending with the United States for my allegiance. :lol:

REALLY, what about Iraq on Kurdistan? What about Turkey with Kurdistan and North Cyrus? What about the UK with the Falkland, Gibralter or Akrotirez and Dhekelia? Pakistan with Kashmir? France withg French Guiana, Mayotle and French Polyesia?

Need I go on?

REALLY, what about Iraq on Kurdistan? What about Turkey with Kurdistan and North Cyrus? What about the UK with the Falkland, Gibralter or Akrotirez and Dhekelia? Pakistan with Kashmir? France withg French Guiana, Mayotle and French Polyesia?

Need I go on?

That won't be necessary; none of those countries have anything to do with America or Zionist treachery.

Last edited:

Nothing Kalam said was wrong about that logic being why the rest of the world hates us. And he has a right to call himself an American if he's from here or lives here.

Traitorous Muslim my ass. You were the one rooting for the death of an American Girl.

Nothing Kalam said was wrong about that logic being why the rest of the world hates us. And he has a right to call himself an American if he's from here or lives here.

Traitorous Muslim my ass. You were the one rooting for the death of an American Girl.

The little America girl was doing what the Kalam family does on family night, burn American flags. I wasn't rooting for her death, rather I could give a damn about her death. Rather I hate the way her death which was due SOLELY to her only stupidity and nothing to her heroism, is used by the antisemite movement as propaganda!

Yep he can call himself a traitor, but rooting for the likes of Hasan, by arrogance silence, is more an less traitorous intentions!

That won't be necessary; none of those countries have anything to do with America or Zionist treachery.

LOL Arab piece of shit.
Tell everyone how the Arabs and Muslims fuck each other over.

Quran instructs to lie and deceive.

Forum List

Back