Breaking News: 'Hamas accepts Israel's right to exist'

What Hamas says in english is irrelevant, what should concern us is what they say in arabic.

So, what do they say in English?

GAZA, (PIC)-- MP Dr. Aziz Dwaik, the Palestinian parliament speaker, confirmed Thursday that the meeting between him and British tycoon David Abrahams was made on the latter’s request, stressing that the Palestinian people will never recognize the Israeli occupation of the Palestinian land.

Dwaik: No recognition of the Israeli occupation of our land

Hmmm. Same thing.

I guess when it comes to Hamas recognizing Israel's so called right to exist that would be a no.

What Hamas says in english is irrelevant, what should concern us is what they say in arabic.

GAZA, (PIC)-- MP Dr. Aziz Dwaik, the Palestinian parliament speaker, confirmed Thursday that the meeting between him and British tycoon David Abrahams was made on the latter’s request, stressing that the Palestinian people will never recognize the Israeli occupation of the Palestinian land.

Hmmm. Same thing.

I guess when it comes to Hamas recognizing Israel's so called right to exist that would be a no.

Hamas does not recognize Israel's right to exist, you dumb shit.

Hmmm. Same thing.

Hamas does not recognize Israel's right to exist, you dumb shit.

Obviously not which is common in that area.

BTW, where does Israel get its so called right to exist.

BTW, where does Israel get its so called right to exist.

Israel existed twice in antiquity, shithead. No ther country has.

Israel's right to exist is in the League of Nations' Palestine Mandate and UN Res. 181, brainless.

You are clueless. I am correct.

I see you ducked off of that issue in a hurry.

Sensitive point isn't it?

I've explained the Palestine Mandate and UN Res. 181 in detail to you, elsewhere, however you're mentally impaired and unable to comprehend.

Well, in resolution 181 there was a list of things like going to the Security Council, setting up commissions, interim government, etc.. You have not shown me when any of that happened.

I see you ducked off of that issue in a hurry.

Sensitive point isn't it?

I've explained the Palestine Mandate and UN Res. 181 in detail to you, elsewhere, however you're mentally impaired and unable to comprehend.

Well, in resolution 181 there was a list of things like going to the Security Council, setting up commissions, interim government, etc.. You have not shown me when any of that happened.

Dummy, you are mentally retarded and are ill-equipped to comprehend the matter.

Dummy, you are mentally retarded and are ill-equipped to comprehend the matter.

little chosen boy SAYS SO, ya dirty fucking goyim!

:rofl:

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back