WATCH: Stupid Democrat Justice Jackson Says Bump Stocks Can Fire "800 Rounds Per Second Or Whatever" During Pivotal SCOTUS Hearing

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
The problem is we have SUPREME COURT JUSTICES whose job it is to rule on gun legislation who obviously have no clue about guns. You see?

So it's the fault of those who didn't overturn the rule, not the one who created it?

Total ignorance! She is the greatest example of an inferior diversity “hire”. You know, if she were a biologist, she would know these kinds of things.

Wow! Did she actually go to law school or is she an other Obama?

And "or whatever" is good enough for a frighteningly large percentage of those who are trying to talk us into letting them run our lives.

Time is coming.

So? Even if they could fire 2,000 rounds a second what does it matter? It doesn't matter if you ban nutballs, crazy people and criminals.

Get rid of them and you don't need to worry about how many bullets a gun can fire because all the people who want to use a gun to hurt others drastically goes down.

?? The question is whether the ban is Constitutional
I say yes. The law is clear, if you want to own a fully automatic weapon there is a process for that. Bump stocks are clearly a loophole and end run around the law. That's the kind of crap asshole Dems do, I want no part of it.

This is not the first time Democrats have LIED, when it comes to the 2nd amendment they LIE all the time. The MSM was broadcasting that a "machine gun" was used in a mass shooting when that was 100% false. The whole "weapons of war" is a lie.

I say yes. The law is clear, if you want to own a fully automatic weapon there is a process for that. Bump stocks are clearly a loophole and end run around the law. That's the kind of crap asshole Dems do, I want no part of it.
I don't necessarily think it's clear. Congress should have amended the law after Vegas to make it clear.

Forum List

Back