Breaking: Navy SEAL Squad Being Deployed To Berkeley To Protect Steve Bannon And Milo From Antifa

They should have had SEALS at that baseball game Democrat Terrorists shot up. I really would like to see radical Democrat assholes try and fluck with Navy SEALS. I would even consider paying to see that.

WTF? It was a lone shooter.
Shhhhh! Don't ruin his fantasies.
maybe it was yours, D'OH
That's it? That's the sum total of your answer? :lol:

Y'all violent radical Democrats bring it. I'm very confident the SEALS will handle y'all. :)

They should have had SEALS at that baseball game Democrat Terrorists shot up. I really would like to see radical Democrat assholes try and fluck with Navy SEALS. I would even consider paying to see that.

maybe it was yours, D'OH

Y'all violent

Who is that? Me? Bodecea maybe?

Now this is going to be epic. These Antifa Bolsheviks are going to be in for one hell of a surprise if they attack these conservative speakers during free speech week. Like I said in a thread yesterday, these Antifa un-Americans need to be given a 1970 Kent State moment of reality.These SEALS are that capable of doing it like the Guard did in 1970.

Kent State University-1970

The advance..weapons loaded and ready
images

The battle with unAmerican hippies
images

images

Victory!
images

MILO To Bring Navy SEAL Squad To Berkeley 'Free Speech Week' As Security Fears Mount
Like the commie loving fuck you are, you think it is OK for the President to use the military to slaughter American citizens exercising their right to free speech. You pro Fascist people are too much.
who are you referring to exactly as people exercising their right to free speech? who? the kremlin folks called antifa? that was tongue in cheek right?
I was referring to the students in your photos that depicted Kent State. You loved it when a student was killed. Fuck off you worthless piece of shit.

Now this is going to be epic. These Antifa Bolsheviks are going to be in for one hell of a surprise if they attack these conservative speakers during free speech week. Like I said in a thread yesterday, these Antifa un-Americans need to be given a 1970 Kent State moment of reality.These SEALS are that capable of doing it like the Guard did in 1970.

images

images

images

Victory!
images

MILO To Bring Navy SEAL Squad To Berkeley 'Free Speech Week' As Security Fears Mount
Like the commie loving fuck you are, you think it is OK for the President to use the military to slaughter American citizens exercising their right to free speech. You pro Fascist people are too much.
who are you referring to exactly as people exercising their right to free speech? who? the kremlin folks called antifa? that was tongue in cheek right?
I was referring to the students in your photos that depicted Kent State. You loved it when a student was killed. Fuck off you worthless piece of shit.
they weren't my photos dickless. why don't you fking grow a brain and follow along.

maybe it was yours, D'OH

Y'all violent

I am?

Bodecea maybe?

There will be radical violent Democrats showing up to possibly harm them. But i'm very confident SEALS will handle it. I ain't skerd.

images

images

images

Victory!
images

Yeah maybe the goons can freak out and murder some unsuspecting unarmed students too. You'd like that wouldn't you?

images

images

images

Victory!
images

Yeah maybe the goons can freak out and murder some unsuspecting unarmed students too. You'd like that wouldn't you?
there will be literally no aggression from the seals. so you ain't got to worry your head off going there tonight

It's time for the left wing radicals to learn how free speech works in this country.

It's time for the left wing radicals to learn how free speech works in this country.
well they already said if you speak they will shout you down, so we know they don't believe in free speech, so how is it they should be protected from others who follow the constitution?

I saw Milo kissing with his boyfriend here in LA....i don't think he could've done it in any other red city or state. He is in it for the money I think.
Of course he could have. It's antifa who beat the shit out of people out in the street. Not your average Mayberry resident.

Believe me there are a lot of conservative/right wing homos.
Some of my best friends, in fact.

maybe it was yours, D'OH

Y'all violent

I am?

Bodecea maybe?

There will be radical violent Democrats showing up to possibly harm them. But i'm very confident SEALS will handle it. I ain't skerd.
So you will be there for Milo's speech? Or by saying "I ain't skerd" you mean you'll be safe at home, far away?

maybe it was yours, D'OH

Y'all violent

I am?

Bodecea maybe?

So you will be there for Milo's speech? Or by saying "I ain't skerd" you mean you'll be safe at home, far away?
so still no answer to my question eh?

Y'all violent

I am?

Bodecea maybe?

Hun, maybe if you actually POSE a question, eh?

Y'all violent

I am?

Bodecea maybe?

Hun, maybe if you actually POSE a question, eh?
I did. you didn't answer.

Forum List

Back