Breaking: Navy SEAL Squad Being Deployed To Berkeley To Protect Steve Bannon And Milo From Antifa

You really believe that Navy SEALS are doing security detail in the U.S. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
former seals,
you stupid twat.

Breitbart’s security team, comprised of former Navy SEALs and intelligence community operatives,

Breitbart News Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos Appearance at Swedish Gay Pride March - Breitbart
Where in the OP does it say former SEALS and a Navy SEAL "squad"?....you of all people should know better.
Well, Steve lied in the thread title.

I swear sometimes that he's a parody poster. I mean I could not care less who does what with sex and drugs and fellow adults, but this thread reeks of Village People. LOL
maybe you've been watching peter pan and got too much fairy dust.
Milo loves burly men. Carries them everywhere for you to see.

They should have had SEALS at that baseball game Democrat Terrorists shot up. I really would like to see radical Democrat assholes try and fluck with Navy SEALS. I would even consider paying to see that.

Now this is going to be epic. These Antifa Bolsheviks are going to be in for one hell of a surprise if they attack these conservative speakers during free speech week. Like I said in a thread yesterday, these Antifa un-Americans need to be given a 1970 Kent State moment of reality.These SEALS are that capable of doing it like the Guard did in 1970.

Kent State University-1970

The advance..weapons loaded and ready
images

The battle with unAmerican hippies
images

images

Victory!
images

MILO To Bring Navy SEAL Squad To Berkeley 'Free Speech Week' As Security Fears Mount
Like the commie loving fuck you are, you think it is OK for the President to use the military to slaughter American citizens exercising their right to free speech. You pro Fascist people are too much.

You really believe that Navy SEALS are doing security detail in the U.S. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
former seals,
you stupid twat.

Breitbart’s security team, comprised of former Navy SEALs and intelligence community operatives,

Breitbart News Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos Appearance at Swedish Gay Pride March - Breitbart

OP is bullshit because it suggests Navy seals team is being deployed, clearly insinuating some sort of Federal government involvement. There isn't. They are just coming in with some bodyguards - a total non-story.
But yet, they want to double down on the idiocy of the OP

They should have had SEALS at that baseball game Democrat Terrorists shot up. I really would like to see radical Democrat assholes try and fluck with Navy SEALS. I would even consider paying to see that.
"pay to see it"? You mean you just are a spectator? You wouldn't step up and take action yourself? What lazy trumpanzees you are!

"pay to see it"? You mean you just are a spectator? You wouldn't step up and take action yourself? What lazy trumpanzees you are!

My money's on the SEALS. So y'all radical Democrats just bring it. We'll see where the chips fall. ;)

WTF? It was a lone shooter.

Now this is going to be epic. These Antifa Bolsheviks are going to be in for one hell of a surprise if they attack these conservative speakers during free speech week. Like I said in a thread yesterday, these Antifa un-Americans need to be given a 1970 Kent State moment of reality.These SEALS are that capable of doing it like the Guard did in 1970.

images

images

images

Victory!
images

MILO To Bring Navy SEAL Squad To Berkeley 'Free Speech Week' As Security Fears Mount
Like the commie loving fuck you are, you think it is OK for the President to use the military to slaughter American citizens exercising their right to free speech. You pro Fascist people are too much.
Destroying property that's not yours and inflicting violence on others is not free speech. Antifa rioted and destroyed Berkeley property a few months back. Oh! I'm an American Patriot!

Last edited:

images

images

images

Victory!
images

Relax. The only thing Steverino did was make a total fool of himself.

What the fuck are you talking about? It was a lone shooter.

It was a radicalized Democrat piece of shit Terrorist. And i bet if the SEALS were there, he would have received a bullet to his noggin before he got a shot off. Hiring ex-Navy SEALS for security is a very wise decision. Let the radical Democrats bring it. We'll see where the chips fall.

former seals,
you stupid twat.

Where in the OP does it say former SEALS and a Navy SEAL "squad"?....you of all people should know better.
Well, Steve lied in the thread title.

I swear sometimes that he's a parody poster. I mean I could not care less who does what with sex and drugs and fellow adults, but this thread reeks of Village People. LOL
maybe you've been watching peter pan and got too much fairy dust.
Milo loves burly men. Carries them everywhere for you to see.
did you get a call from him?

images

images

images

Victory!
images

who are you referring to exactly as people exercising their right to free speech? who? the kremlin folks called antifa? that was tongue in cheek right?

images

images

images

Victory!
images

still no answer eh slick?

images

images

images

Victory!
images

still no answer eh slick?
You've not presented a question, poser.

So tell us more about the OP's claim of a "Navy SEAL squad being deployed".......:rofl: :rofl:

Forum List

Back