Russian Collusion Story Fell from the Headlines and Still Not One Piece of Evidence has come forward

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
The media and every liberal shithole screamed about Russian Collusion, impeach Trump for months, but never a shred of the proof Schummer promised has ever came to light. Now the story seemed to have died and again no a shred of proof was presented.

The media and the Democrats have no honor!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The media and every liberal shithole screamed about Russian Collusion, impeach Trump for months, but never a shred of the proof Schummer promised has ever came to light. Now the story seemed to have died and again no a shred of proof was presented.

this is what happened. This morning you saw several headlines on the Trump Russian story, so you decided to come here and say that there are no headlines.

Your OP might make sense if wasn't 100% wrong about the evidence thing and the story had died down thing. Otherwise, you are spot on.

Fake OP based on lies.

this is what happened. This morning you saw several headlines on the Trump Russian story, so you decided to come here and say that there are no headlines.
Show the proof you will never have.

Your OP might make sense if wasn't 100% wrong about the evidence thing and the story had died down thing. Otherwise, you are spot on.

Fake OP based on lies.
TRANSLATION: I can't refute what you said, but I hate it anyway. So I'll simply announce it isn't true, with no evidence to back up what I say, and hope somebody somewhere believes me.

"Russian Collusion Story Fell from the Headlines and Still Not One Piece of Evidence has come forward"

Never will... SSDD ... Fake News.

Thought I found proof of them damn sneaky Russians...

gEujk5c.gif

...but it was just pervy Bill.

God sent 2 of the most catastrophic hurricanes in history at the U.S. to distract from the expanding Trump/Russia investigation :laugh:

God sent 2 of the most catastrophic hurricanes in history at the U.S. to distract from the expanding Trump/Russia investigation :laugh:
thought you all didn't believe in any god stuff. funny how he comes out of the wood work with you all at your convenience. hahaahahahahahahaahaha I knew the MSM was not intelligent enough to multitask.

91 percent of MSM news is negative to trump, and that fills 40% of the news on the tv. wow.

thought you all didn't believe in any god stuff. funny how he comes out of the wood work with you all at your convenience. hahaahahahahahahaahaha I knew the MSM was not intelligent enough to multitask.
I posted that because that's what you inbred filth have been thinking. Poor, dumb idiot :itsok:

another day, another no evidence thread ..

there's substantiated evidence RW's are too stupid to be stupid, they deserve their own special little corner in history.

Last edited:
I'm sure the OP doesn't like to read, but if he was paying attention, there is PLENTY going on with this investigation.

Exclusive: Mueller Enlists the IRS for His Trump-Russia Investigation

Robert Mueller Just Formed an Alliance That Should Terrify Trump

Robert Mueller 'wants to interview Sean Spicer and Reince Priebus'

Did you expect Mueller to share his findings publicly before he's done with the investigation?

Perhaps you're expecting a personal email from him daily with an update on what he's doing. Is that it?

Wait, president Trump is not being impeached due to collusion with Russia? :laugh: Recounts, Russian conspiracies, the left's meltdown continues.

Show the proof you will never have.
The burden is on the OP to prove his assertion

Heard the Hilidabeast complaining about it

Fake OP based on lies.

No sir, it is still all projection

I'm sure the OP doesn't like to read, but if he was paying attention, there is PLENTY going on with this investigation.

Exclusive: Mueller Enlists the IRS for His Trump-Russia Investigation

Robert Mueller Just Formed an Alliance That Should Terrify Trump

Robert Mueller 'wants to interview Sean Spicer and Reince Priebus'

Did you expect Mueller to share his findings publicly before he's done with the investigation?

Perhaps you're expecting a personal email from him daily with an update on what he's doing. Is that it?

So let me let this straight. He hired someone for the investigation that has been going on for month; Yep we heard about scary revelations that never come; and yes he we heard about supposedly damning testimony that fall flat- cough cough Comey.

Once again no evidence or proof. Thanks for playing

This from the "OMG OMG OMG E-mails!!!! E-mails!!!!" crowd.

Funny chit

Forum List

Back