Breaking: Navy SEAL Squad Being Deployed To Berkeley To Protect Steve Bannon And Milo From Antifa

Funny how they think Navy SEALS are for hire. Trumpanzees think everything boils down to money.......look at their orange cheeto for example.
fk dude, talk to the navy seals.
I know quite a few....and a few retired SEALS too......you are certainly being made of fool of with this story. :lol: :lol: :lol:
ok, then do they call themselves seals? Navy Seals? do they consider themselves still part of seal teams? hmmmmm?
A retired SEAL or former SEAL is not part of a SEAL Team anymore....a SEAL team is their command while in and it can change with orders......you really are getting pwned here. :itsok:
so you pat yourself on the back for failing to answer the question I asked you? look at you, you must be a puppy, looking for someone to pet your sorry ass. well son, you didn't answer my question, so I'll take it as it you who is pwned.

Ex-Navy SEALS often pursue private security positions. That particular poster is just a dumbed-down Democrat Fake News sycophant. Willful ignorance. It is what it is.

we will see right?
You believe that U.S. Navy SEALS are used by a private individual as security......:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
once a nave seal always a seal right? you don't think retired Navy seals don't work?

Hiring some Navy SEALS to watch your back, is a very wise thing to do. Radicalized Democrats are very dangerous people. Let's see em try and fluck with some SEALS.
Funny how they think Navy SEALS are for hire. Trumpanzees think everything boils down to money.......look at their orange cheeto for example.

Actually, you're just uninformed. But gee, go figure? You are a loyal Democrat Fake News sycophant. It's actually quite common for ex-Navy SEALS to pursue private security positions.
Show me where the OP says they are former or retired SEALS.

I did 21 years in the Navy and have worked occasionally with SEALS...what is YOUR experience with them?

You really believe that Navy SEALS are doing security detail in the U.S. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
former seals,
you stupid twat.

Breitbart’s security team, comprised of former Navy SEALs and intelligence community operatives,

Breitbart News Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos Appearance at Swedish Gay Pride March - Breitbart

I hear ya. And nice try on informing dumbed-down Democrat Fake News sycophants. It's actually quite common for ex-Navy SEALS to pursue private security positions. But don't expect dumbed-down Democrat wankers to know that. Thanks anyway though.

You really believe that Navy SEALS are doing security detail in the U.S. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
former seals,
you stupid twat.

Breitbart’s security team, comprised of former Navy SEALs and intelligence community operatives,

Breitbart News Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos Appearance at Swedish Gay Pride March - Breitbart

OP is bullshit because it suggests Navy seals team is being deployed, clearly insinuating some sort of Federal government involvement. There isn't. They are just coming in with some bodyguards - a total non-story.

You believe that U.S. Navy SEALS are used by a private individual as security......:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
once a nave seal always a seal right? you don't think retired Navy seals don't work?

Hiring some Navy SEALS to watch your back, is a very wise thing to do. Radicalized Democrats are very dangerous people. Let's see em try and fluck with some SEALS.

Actually, you're just uninformed. But gee, go figure? You are a loyal Democrat Fake News sycophant. It's actually quite common for ex-Navy SEALS to pursue private security positions.

I did 21 years in the Navy and have worked occasionally with SEALS...what is YOUR experience with them?
still pwned, you won't answer.
200.webp

former seals,
you stupid twat.

Where in the OP does it say former SEALS and a Navy SEAL "squad"?....you of all people should know better.
just answer my question, and you have your fking answer.

Navy SEALS are protecting a Nazi and a pedophile? We are living in sad days.

What evidence do you have of either?
Liberals don't have evidence, they have the "accusation", which to them is the alter at which they worship. No facts need intrude, no truth need rear it's ugly head, just accuse and smite thee with their sword forged in bullshit.

No worries, kid. I know you're just uninformed. Too much Democrat Fake News for ya. It's very common for ex-Navy SEALS to pursue private security positions. Just because you're too dumb to know that, doesn't mean it isn't so.

Now this is going to be epic. These Antifa Bolsheviks are going to be in for one hell of a surprise if they attack these conservative speakers during free speech week. Like I said in a thread yesterday, these Antifa un-Americans need to be given a 1970 Kent State moment of reality.These SEALS are that capable of doing it like the Guard did in 1970.

Kent State University-1970

The advance..weapons loaded and ready
images

The battle with unAmerican hippies
images

images

Victory!
images

MILO To Bring Navy SEAL Squad To Berkeley 'Free Speech Week' As Security Fears Mount
Sounds like fake news. Isn't it illegal for the military to act as a domestic police force?
See Kent State-1970, like the op pics show.

That was the Ohio Guard.

And the vile pile of shit O/P writes "Victory!" as a caption to a day that was an American tragedy.

Indeed it was... tragic.

No worries, kid. I know you're just uninformed. Too much Democrat Fake News for ya. It's very common for ex-Navy SEALS to pursue private security positions. Just because you're too dumb to know that, doesn't mean it isn't so.
she is not a kid, she is a 60'ish fat bulldyke liar.

Ah, Kent State. The day that Ayers set up a bunch of kids to be fired on.

I saw Milo kissing with his boyfriend here in LA....i don't think he could've done it in any other red city or state. He is in it for the money I think.

former seals,
you stupid twat.

Where in the OP does it say former SEALS and a Navy SEAL "squad"?....you of all people should know better.
Well, Steve lied in the thread title.

I swear sometimes that he's a parody poster. I mean I could not care less who does what with sex and drugs and fellow adults, but this thread reeks of Village People. LOL

former seals,
you stupid twat.

Well, Steve lied in the thread title.

I swear sometimes that he's a parody poster. I mean I could not care less who does what with sex and drugs and fellow adults, but this thread reeks of Village People. LOL
maybe you've been watching peter pan and got too much fairy dust.

Now this is going to be epic. These Antifa Bolsheviks are going to be in for one hell of a surprise if they attack these conservative speakers during free speech week. Like I said in a thread yesterday, these Antifa un-Americans need to be given a 1970 Kent State moment of reality.These SEALS are that capable of doing it like the Guard did in 1970.

Kent State University-1970

The advance..weapons loaded and ready
images

The battle with unAmerican hippies
images

images

Victory!
images

MILO To Bring Navy SEAL Squad To Berkeley 'Free Speech Week' As Security Fears Mount
Sounds like fake news. Isn't it illegal for the military to act as a domestic police force?
Yes, it is against the law to deploy the Military for police work within our borders...

Posse Comitatus Act facts, information, pictures | Encyclopedia.com articles about Posse Comitatus Act
Explain the Ohio National Guard being deployed at Kent State University in 1970 to counter violent hippies/anti war students wrecking the campus?

Forum List

Back