Get The Popcorn Ready! Liberals/Antifa Melting Down As Steve Bannon Will Speak At Berkeley

It funny how they riot, but them claim to never read or listen to these awful conservatives.

How do they know Milo was promoting hate speech if they have never heard him speak?

Same with Ben Shapiro.

ANTIFA are preventing Queers and Jews from speaking.

Isn't that right out of the NAZI playbook?

Last edited:
If they riot unleash the dogs and pepper them with rubber bullets its simple

images

images

Cons looking to start trouble .

Hey , let's invite the worst people to the place they hate them most ! Then complain about liberal protests .

I don't see the NRA inviting Hillary Clinton to come speak.

left, right or otherwise,Bannon is an idiot ...

from the champoin of team Trump ( who would never speak out against his boss)

to

firing Comey was the worst mistake Trump could make ..

And he still backs Trump. Bannon is never in lock step with anyone. Oh and calling Bannon an idiot when he has one Bachelor and two Masters degrees means....well you know....

:lmao:

maxresdefault.jpg

Hey , let's invite the worst people to the place they hate them most ! Then complain about liberal protests .

It's free speech week at Berkeley and they have been invited for crying out loud.

So you oppose free speech?

I don't see the NRA denying Hillary.

It's free speech week at Berkley and they have been invited for crying out loud.

Timmy thinks free speech only applies to people he agrees with.

What part of "invited" did you need help understanding?
I was not aware Berkeley was a Cons haven

What part of "invited" did you need help understanding?
I was not aware Berkeley was a Cons haven
Once again, Timmy gets exposed for the idiots he is.

As a business man Trump liked everybody. As a politician, not so much. Let's see if we can tell who Soros demanded the most of. Let's see how many times Trump has his buddy, George, to the White House, as oppose to the Obama invites Georgie got...
Soros is NWO
Obama is NWO
Trump is USA.
Go Trump.

Forum List

Back