Breaking: Navy SEAL Squad Being Deployed To Berkeley To Protect Steve Bannon And Milo From Antifa

What a beautiful thread. So many liberals triggered by American Patriot, Steve McGarrett.

Navy SEALS are protecting a Nazi and a pedophile? We are living in sad days.
False! We are living in patriotic times since Trump has been elected.
feels more like we're just on the other side of stupid now, totally bypassing "american" along the way.

to me it was a lot more patriotic when we got along and worked together to common goals. this bullshit is just bullshit.

images
Where's Milo? Where's Bannon?

Now this is going to be epic. These Antifa Bolsheviks are going to be in for one hell of a surprise if they attack these conservative speakers during free speech week. Like I said in a thread yesterday, these Antifa un-Americans need to be given a 1970 Kent State moment of reality.These SEALS are that capable of doing it like the Guard did in 1970.

Kent State University-1970

The advance..weapons loaded and ready
images

The battle with unAmerican hippies
images

images

Victory!
images

MILO To Bring Navy SEAL Squad To Berkeley 'Free Speech Week' As Security Fears Mount

Yeah maybe the goons can freak out and murder some unsuspecting unarmed students too. You'd like that wouldn't you?
there will be literally no aggression from the seals. so you ain't got to worry your head off going there tonight

Why would I go to one of Milo's performances? California is a long way from East Texas.

The OP wishes they would go rouge and murder innocent students across campus.
why would I know that answer?

That wasn't you who said: "...so you ain't got to worry your head off going there tonight"
yep and again, why would I know? I just assumed you'd fly in. I mean fk why would you miss out?

Last edited:
So you will be there for Milo's speech? Or by saying "I ain't skerd" you mean you'll be safe at home, far away?
so still no answer to my question eh?
Hun, maybe if you actually POSE a question, eh?
I did. you didn't answer.
Why don't you just repeat the question so the rest of us don't have to search through 15 pages of post to find it?
cause it's so hard to use the search tool I know you libs have issues with technology.

post #73.
And....answered in Post #76. :lol: :lol:

What a beautiful thread. So many liberals triggered by American Patriot, Steve McGarrett.
You do give an excellent platform for exposing fake news and misinformation. Indeed, you have a great talent distributing propaganda and falsehoods. Probably the best at it here at USMB. Credit well earned.

Hun, maybe if you actually POSE a question, eh?
Why don't you just repeat the question so the rest of us don't have to search through 15 pages of post to find it?
cause it's so hard to use the search tool I know you libs have issues with technology.

post #73.
In other words, you are afraid to post the question again. Was it a stupid question or what?

Let me ask a question. Which SEAL TEAM will be deployed to Berkley?
so you're too fking lazy to go to post #73? is that what you're telling the class? I infact did repost it, twice, but I stopped posting it at #73. so feel free to read it or shut the fk up.
And I answered it in post #76.......:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hiring some Navy SEALS to watch your back, is a very wise thing to do. Radicalized Democrats are very dangerous people. Let's see em try and fluck with some SEALS.
Funny how they think Navy SEALS are for hire. Trumpanzees think everything boils down to money.......look at their orange cheeto for example.
fk dude, talk to the navy seals.
I know quite a few....and a few retired SEALS too......you are certainly being made of fool of with this story. :lol: :lol: :lol:
ok, then do they call themselves seals? Navy Seals? do they consider themselves still part of seal teams? hmmmmm?
That was like pulling teeth and yes, it was a stupid question.
SEAL TEAM followed by a number is an official designation for an active duty SEAL unit. No former NAVY SEAL would call themselves a Navy SEAL if they were not an active duty SEAL. No, they do not consider themselves part of a SEAL Team after they leave the service for any reason or have their names removed from a SEAL TEAMS roll of active members of the Team. They consider themselves former members and will always make it clear that they are not an active member of a Team.
fken 'A' it was like pulling teeth. Now you at least answered or are you both posters? funny how you answered and that other fk didn't. hmmmmmm interesting. do you cover for him? you have his six eh? funny shit. Navy SEAL is a SEAL forever.

That's it? That's the sum total of your answer? :lol:

Y'all violent

I am?

Bodecea maybe?

There will be radical violent Democrats showing up to possibly harm them. But i'm very confident SEALS will handle it. I ain't skerd.
So you will be there for Milo's speech? Or by saying "I ain't skerd" you mean you'll be safe at home, far away?
If the Seals are there it will be the safest place in the world for decent, law abiding people.

Navy-SEALs-In-Action.jpg
Most of our SEALS are in the ME right now....so that makes it the "safest place in the world for decent, law-abiding people", right?

post #73.
In other words, you are afraid to post the question again. Was it a stupid question or what?

so you're too fking lazy to go to post #73? is that what you're telling the class? I infact did repost it, twice, but I stopped posting it at #73. so feel free to read it or shut the fk up.
you answered the only the part of the team, not the other question on what they call themselves. you avoided that answer. still haven't answered it either.

Now this is going to be epic. These Antifa Bolsheviks are going to be in for one hell of a surprise if they attack these conservative speakers during free speech week. Like I said in a thread yesterday, these Antifa un-Americans need to be given a 1970 Kent State moment of reality.These SEALS are that capable of doing it like the Guard did in 1970.

images

images

images

Victory!
images

MILO To Bring Navy SEAL Squad To Berkeley 'Free Speech Week' As Security Fears Mount
One shot...one kill. Open up on Antifa.

Funny how they think Navy SEALS are for hire. Trumpanzees think everything boils down to money.......look at their orange cheeto for example.
fk dude, talk to the navy seals.
I know quite a few....and a few retired SEALS too......you are certainly being made of fool of with this story. :lol: :lol: :lol:
ok, then do they call themselves seals? Navy Seals? do they consider themselves still part of seal teams? hmmmmm?
That was like pulling teeth and yes, it was a stupid question.
SEAL TEAM followed by a number is an official designation for an active duty SEAL unit. No former NAVY SEAL would call themselves a Navy SEAL if they were not an active duty SEAL. No, they do not consider themselves part of a SEAL Team after they leave the service for any reason or have their names removed from a SEAL TEAMS roll of active members of the Team. They consider themselves former members and will always make it clear that they are not an active member of a Team.
fken eh it was like pulling teeth. Now you at least answered or are you both posters? funny how you answered and that other fk didn't. hmmmmmm interesting. do you cover for him? you have his six eh? funny shit. Navy SEAL is a SEAL forever.
Isn't it cute how you keep pretending you didn't see my answer in post #76? :itsok:

post #73.

you answered the only the part of the team, not the other question on what they call themselves. you avoided that answer. still haven't answered it either.
You mean where I said former or retired SEALs? How can you possibly miss that? Unless that's your intention all along....they sure as heck don't call themselves "Navy SEAL squads being deployed" if they are former or retired SEALS.

images

images

images

Victory!
images

Ok...why aren't YOU taking the bull by the horns and doing it yourself? Or are you one of those creepy people who lives your violent sexual fantasies vicariously thru others?

post #73.

You mean where I said former or retired SEALs? How can you possibly miss that? Unless that's your intention all along....they sure as heck don't call themselves "Navy SEAL squads being deployed" if they are former or retired SEALS.
they think of themselves as SEALs. period.

images

images

images

Victory!
images

Ok...why aren't YOU taking the bull by the horns and doing it yourself? Or are you one of those creepy people who lives your violent sexual fantasies vicariously thru others?
people get paid to take out criminals.

Actually, Milo did not call his security squad a SEAL TEAM. That was an embellishment/LIE provided by the OP,

they think of themselves as SEALs. period.
So someone who is a former or retired SEAL will introduce themselves as a SEAL? Is that what you are committing to?

Forum List

Back