Breaking: Navy SEAL Squad Being Deployed To Berkeley To Protect Steve Bannon And Milo From Antifa

I heard a battalion of Centaurs and Hippogriffs will be there to protect them as well.
I heard tinker belle will be there and sprinkle fairy dust. watch antifa's snort it up.
"Snort it up"....Like the trumpanzees are "snorting up" the lie that U.S. Navy SEALS would be used as a private citizen's security detail......:lol:
they will snort it up. bunch of unamerican fairyland punks

I can understand. Radicalized Left/Democrats are very dangerous folks. Democrats have been inciting violence since Election Day. So they better have the best security possible.
Just not SEAL teams. That's B.S.
we will see right?
You believe that U.S. Navy SEALS are used by a private individual as security......:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
once a nave seal always a seal right? you don't think retired Navy seals don't work?
Where is it in the OPs post that he claims that the security detail is retired or former Navy SEALS? And it's SEALS, not seals.

I can understand. Radicalized Left/Democrats are very dangerous folks. Democrats have been inciting violence since Election Day. So they better have the best security possible.
we will see right?
You believe that U.S. Navy SEALS are used by a private individual as security......:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
once a nave seal always a seal right? you don't think retired Navy seals don't work?
Where is it in the OPs post that he claims that the security detail is retired or former Navy SEALS? And it's SEALS, not seals.
why is it important? oh right, you're an ideologist fk up.

we will see right?

Hiring some Navy SEALS to watch your back, is a very wise thing to do. Radicalized Democrats are very dangerous people. Let's see em try and fluck with some SEALS.

we will see right?
It's important because it's an acronym....and you are obviously nothing but a know-nothing poser when it comes to what the military can and cannot do....and what is important and what is not important.

we will see right?

Hiring some Navy SEALS to watch your back, is a very wise thing to do. Radicalized Democrats are very dangerous people. Let's see em try and fluck with some SEALS.
Funny how they think Navy SEALS are for hire. Trumpanzees think everything boils down to money.......look at their orange cheeto for example.

we will see right?
It's important because it's an acronym....and you are obviously nothing but a know-nothing poser when it comes to what the military can and cannot do....and what is important and what is not important.
well, I'd say it is you that has no importance. but that's just me.

My money's on the SEALS. Radical Democrat moonbats are a buncha pussies when it comes down to it. I'd love to see em try to fluck with some SEALS. I might even pay to see that. :badgrin:

we will see right?

Funny how they think Navy SEALS are for hire. Trumpanzees think everything boils down to money.......look at their orange cheeto for example.
fk dude, talk to the navy seals.

Now this is going to be epic. These Antifa Bolsheviks are going to be in for one hell of a surprise if they attack these conservative speakers during free speech week. Like I said in a thread yesterday, these Antifa un-Americans need to be given a 1970 Kent State moment of reality.These SEALS are that capable of doing it like the Guard did in 1970.

Kent State University-1970

The advance..weapons loaded and ready
images

The battle with unAmerican hippies
images

images

Victory!
images

MILO To Bring Navy SEAL Squad To Berkeley 'Free Speech Week' As Security Fears Mount
Sounds like fake news. Isn't it illegal for the military to act as a domestic police force?
Yes, it is against the law to deploy the Military for police work within our borders...

Posse Comitatus Act facts, information, pictures | Encyclopedia.com articles about Posse Comitatus Act

we will see right?

I know quite a few....and a few retired SEALS too......you are certainly being made of fool of with this story. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know quite a few....and a few retired SEALS too......you are certainly being made of fool of with this story. :lol: :lol: :lol:
ok, then do they call themselves seals? Navy Seals? do they consider themselves still part of seal teams? hmmmmm?

we will see right?

Actually, you're just uninformed. But gee, go figure? You are a loyal Democrat Fake News sycophant. It's actually quite common for ex-Navy SEALS to pursue private security positions.

ok, then do they call themselves seals? Navy Seals? do they consider themselves still part of seal teams? hmmmmm?
A retired SEAL or former SEAL is not part of a SEAL Team anymore....a SEAL team is their command while in and it can change with orders......you really are getting pwned here. :itsok:

Navy SEALS are protecting a Nazi and a pedophile? We are living in sad days.

What evidence do you have of either?
Remember the video of Milo praising pedophilia? The one that lost him his token gay status in the GOP? Did you miss that?

As for Bannon... well you're just plugging your ears and yelling to drown the world out at this point if you're still denying it.
So you got nothing thanks for admitting it.

A retired SEAL or former SEAL is not part of a SEAL Team anymore....a SEAL team is their command while in and it can change with orders......you really are getting pwned here. :itsok:
so you pat yourself on the back for failing to answer the question I asked you? look at you, you must be a puppy, looking for someone to pet your sorry ass. well son, you didn't answer my question, so I'll take it as it is you who has been pwned.

Navy SEALS are protecting a Nazi and a pedophile? We are living in sad days.

What evidence do you have of either?
Remember the video of Milo praising pedophilia? The one that lost him his token gay status in the GOP? Did you miss that?

As for Bannon... well you're just plugging your ears and yelling to drown the world out at this point if you're still denying it.
So you got nothing thanks for admitting it.
And Milo has no seals. LOL

Totally not breaking: Navy SEAL Squad is not being Deployed To Berkeley To Protect Steve Bannon And Milo From Antifa

[/thread]

Forum List

Back