Breaking: Navy SEAL Squad Being Deployed To Berkeley To Protect Steve Bannon And Milo From Antifa

Now this is going to be epic. These Antifa Bolsheviks are going to be in for one hell of a surprise if they attack these conservative speakers during free speech week. Like I said in a thread yesterday, these Antifa un-Americans need to be given a 1970 Kent State moment of reality.These SEALS are that capable of doing it like the Guard did in 1970.

Kent State University-1970

The advance..weapons loaded and ready
images

The battle with unAmerican hippies
images

images

Victory!
images

MILO To Bring Navy SEAL Squad To Berkeley 'Free Speech Week' As Security Fears Mount
I hope the SEALS are all black....... to mindfuck you, the USMBs most pathetic neanderthal.

Now this is going to be epic. These Antifa Bolsheviks are going to be in for one hell of a surprise if they attack these conservative speakers during free speech week. Like I said in a thread yesterday, these Antifa un-Americans need to be given a 1970 Kent State moment of reality.These SEALS are that capable of doing it like the Guard did in 1970.

images

images

images

Victory!
images

MILO To Bring Navy SEAL Squad To Berkeley 'Free Speech Week' As Security Fears Mount
I hope the SEALS are all black....... to mindfuck you, the USMBs most pathetic neanderthal.
me too, it would be funny them taking out them nazi white supremacists dressed up as Antifas.

images

images

images

Victory!
images

You really believe that Navy SEALS are doing security detail in the U.S. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

images

images

images

Victory!
images

Sounds like fake news. Isn't it illegal for the military to act as a domestic police force?

Of course it's fake news. Fucking O/P is either one of the stupidest people here or is PAID to post his crap.

images

images

images

Victory!
images

Sounds like fake news. Isn't it illegal for the military to act as a domestic police force?
See Kent State-1970, like the op pics show.

That was the Ohio Guard.

And the vile pile of shit O/P writes "Victory!" as a caption to a day that was an American tragedy.

I believe during a coup attempt they are allowed.
Which this isn't.
but it fking is. It's been going on since the election of trump. russia russia is part of the coup. we know you all don't want it known to most americans, but us that utilize logic in our thought process know what one is and this is one.

I heard a battalion of Centaurs and Hippogriffs will be there to protect them as well.

I heard a battalion of Centaurs and Hippogriffs will be there to protect them as well.
I heard tinker belle will be there and sprinkle fairy dust. watch antifa's snort it up.

I can understand. Radicalized Left/Democrats are very dangerous folks. Democrats have been inciting violence since Election Day. So they better have the best security possible.
Just not SEAL teams. That's B.S.
we will see right?
You believe that U.S. Navy SEALS are used by a private individual as security......:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
once a navy seal always a seal right? you don't think retired Navy seals don't work?

Last edited:
Navy SEALS are protecting a Nazi and a pedophile? We are living in sad days.
False! We are living in patriotic times since Trump has been elected.

Milo and Bannon, 2 unknowns before the election of 2016. Now they think they are popular, they are both deluded morons.
Not true at all.

Right. If they're mere 'deluded unknowns', why are so many Left/Democrats showing up to possibly harm them? Sounds to me like that poster is the one who's deluded.

Forum List

Back