Breaking: Muslim Beheads Coworker In Oklahoma

The muslim was practicing his religion. If he is prevented from exercising his first amendment rights to kill in the name of allah, America is just a Christian theocracy.
This is a completely ignorant assertion. There is nothing in Islam that calls for beheadings.

Are any of you aware that during the French Revolution, those Christians beheaded 20,000 to 40,000 people and that beheading (the guillotine) was the State's method of execution until the mid-1970s? These Christian people showed no hesitation to behead people, as recently as the 70s.

“When your Lord revealed to the angels: I am with you, therefore make firm those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.”

From Quaran 8:12
And the Bible has just as terrible things to say, yet people don't follow them anymore, except nuts, which is what these Muslims are who do beheadings. The vast, vast majority of the one and a half billion Muslims on the planet are not beheading anyone. So to assum that this nut case represents them is ludicrous. A sweeping generalization, as I have pointed out.

And in the US no one is using the bible as a reason for the validity of doing things like this.

And I refuted your statement, your Tu Quo Que retort confirms you were wrong.

Except for Westboro, KKK - scum like that.

The bible has always been used as an for abuse and murder.

When was the last time the Westboro baptist church beheaded someone?

And when someone who is part of the Klan does something like this, WE GO AFTER THE ENTIRE FUCKING KLAN.

Also, go suck off a goat.

This is a completely ignorant assertion. There is nothing in Islam that calls for beheadings.

Are any of you aware that during the French Revolution, those Christians beheaded 20,000 to 40,000 people and that beheading (the guillotine) was the State's method of execution until the mid-1970s? These Christian people showed no hesitation to behead people, as recently as the 70s.

“When your Lord revealed to the angels: I am with you, therefore make firm those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.”

And the Bible has just as terrible things to say, yet people don't follow them anymore, except nuts, which is what these Muslims are who do beheadings. The vast, vast majority of the one and a half billion Muslims on the planet are not beheading anyone. So to assum that this nut case represents them is ludicrous. A sweeping generalization, as I have pointed out.

And in the US no one is using the bible as a reason for the validity of doing things like this.

How idiotic is this? Anyone can say anything. I can go out and kill someone and say I'm doing in on behalf of Christ. It only means I am saying that's why I'm doing it; saying it very obviously suggests, to any true Christian, that I am a nutcase. But you all want so deeply and desperately to believe all Muslims are in favor of beheadings and terrorism, that you put logic and reason aside. There are more than 1.5 billion Muslims on the planet. Only a tiny minority is beheading anyone. And AGAIN, up until the 1970s, the French government used beheading as their state method of execution. It isn't a Muslim thing.

you just want to sweep it under the rug for what reason? ok fine so theres only probably a couple million who would behead somebody , and thers a lot more who would stand around and do nothing about it

Thats the troubling part.

How idiotic is this? Anyone can say anything. I can go out and kill someone and say I'm doing in on behalf of Christ. It only means I am saying that's why I'm doing it; saying it very obviously suggests, to any true Christian, that I am a nutcase. But you all want so deeply and desperately to believe all Muslims are in favor of beheadings and terrorism, that you put logic and reason aside. There are more than 1.5 billion Muslims on the planet. Only a tiny minority is beheading anyone. And AGAIN, up until the 1970s, the French government used beheading as their state method of execution. It isn't a Muslim thing.

You really are trying to justify their behavior aren't you. The key here is a pattern. Muslim extremists use the Quaran as justification for their action, be it beheading, blowing things up, or treating their women like shit/property.

I just can't fathom the progressive disconnect going on in your mind. You get all upset when we equate this shit with issue in the Islamic Religion, yet the thing you bring up spousal abuse, is another HUGE problem in islam. From honor killings, at one end to relegating women to being in the house all the time or covered from head to toe when out of it, Islam is the WORST when it comes to female rights and needs.

Yet you can't criticize them, you defend them, and you go after the people who recognize this issue and attack THEM instead.
You are the perfect example of a progressive loon.
You are the perfect example of a loon, quintessentially. Anyone who believes the acts of a few tell us the story of the whole is a fool and a bigot who is unable to reason with any correctness.

I noticed you again dodged an actual response, and instead went on a bland attack on me. If you actually tried to refute some of my points, you might have had a shot of joining the discussion, but instead you meander on like the progressive Twat you are.

She's a cowardly twat. She won't go after muslims for the same anti-women stuff she accuses everyone else of because she knows that that when she lambastes white people or christians she's safe, but if she goes after muslims she has a target on her back.

A Black guy was shot by a cop AGAIN?

Can we riot by an auto parts store? I need blender door parts.

Oh, and some hero at the plant shot the scumbag with his pistol. That's not news either.
Workplace violence. Nothing to see here, certainly no need for 24/7 news coverage. Eric Holder resigned. Snooki had a new baby. Some Duck Dynasty kid is on Dancing With the Stars.

Priorities.

Yep, you watch, spineless Obama wont dare call it terrorism.
Oh, and some hero at the plant shot the scumbag with his pistol. That's not news either.

behaeding an unarmed woman isnt news....... but shooting an unarmed black kid is news
You would think this story would now be all over every news outlet. We'll see.

You can bring up the color skin of the people, like a white cop shot a black person AND even apply that cop was CHRISTIAN.....
but you don't dare bring up they are MUSLIMS
don't ya know

The muslim was practicing his religion. If he is prevented from exercising his first amendment rights to kill in the name of allah, America is just a Christian theocracy.

There is nothing in Islam that calls for beheadings.

THAT IS IRRELEVANT!

What IS relevant is that 15% - 30% of all Muslims are committed jihadists.

Now how are we to stop them from raining violence and chaos onto our shores?

Don't tell me some academic religious shit about how violence is not authorized by your interpretation.

Goddam it.

People are dying.

Stop your inane arguing!

We're talking REALSVILLE.

Muslims, no matter whether they are religiously correct Muslims or religiously incorrect Muslims, are killing non-Muslims.

Now what do YOU propose we do about that!!??

Once we stop the threat maybe then you can get back to your pissing match of which religion is better than another.

There is nothing in Islam that calls for beheadings.

THAT IS IRRELEVANT!

What IS relevant is that 15% - 30% of all Muslims are committed jihadists.

Now how are we to stop them from raining violence and chaos onto our shores?

Don't tell me some academic religious shit about how violence is not authorized by your interpretation.

Goddam it.

People are dying.

Stop your inane arguing!

We're talking REALSVILLE.

Muslims, no matter whether they are religiously correct Muslims or religiously incorrect Muslims, are killing non-Muslims.

Now what do YOU propose we do about that!!??

Once we stop the threat maybe then you can get back to your pissing match of which religion is better than another.
Tell me how 15% of all muslims are jihadists.............

cmon, tell me how that is working, logistically?

there's 1.6 billion muslims

15% of that is 240 million

How come more Americans die of being fat fucks every day - than 240million jihadists are able to kill in a decade? so00o0 weird bro.

Workplace violence. Nothing to see here, certainly no need for 24/7 news coverage. Eric Holder resigned. Snooki had a new baby. Some Duck Dynasty kid is on Dancing With the Stars.

Priorities.
Is that all that means to you? Astonishing!

Yes you are right well heres the good thing Christianity can reform itself because it can take criticism it hasnt always been that way but it has been evolving and reforming. Can Islam do the same? If you cant criticize Muslims for their actions why should they ever reform ? Or are you just happy with people getting a hand cut off or a head cut off. Or you just think shariah is a great thing

I am so glad that people in control of the world's militaries don't get thrown by really simple math and start a religious war against 1.6 billion, or 240 million people.

I am very thankful that keyboard commandoes who cannot rationalize simple math have NO POWER in this world whatsoever.

Priorities.

behaeding an unarmed woman isnt news....... but shooting an unarmed black kid is news
EVERYDAY, an average of 3 women in America are killed by their husbands or boyfriends, and this is also not news. Try to figure it out. You are focusing on any murder a Muslim commits, as if people of other faiths and backgrounds are not also killing people. It's stupid to damn Muslims and no one else.

Priorities.

EVERYDAY, an average of 3 women in America are killed by their husbands or boyfriends, and this is also not news. Try to figure it out. You are focusing on any murder a Muslim commits, as if people of other faiths and backgrounds are not also killing people. It's stupid to damn Muslims and no one else.

And the most likely person to kill children, is the mother, but that has nothing to do with this topic.

Get you're fucking head out of the sand, and for once in your pathetic life admit there's a huge and growing problem inside the Islamic religion !!!!!

Priorities.

Priorities.

And the most likely person to kill children, is the mother, but that has nothing to do with this topic.

Get you're fucking head out of the sand, and for once in your pathetic life admit there's a huge and growing problem inside the Islamic religion !!!!!

There isn't.

There is a problem, but you've allowed the sensationalism that they present to skew your fucking brain and forget about really really really really basic math.

If even 1%, hell if even 0.05% of Muslims were waging a "jihad," there would be thousands of beheadings a day, genius.

Yet that there is not even CLOOOOOOSE to a half of a percent of Muslims engaged actively in jihad, you think we need to go after the entire religion itself?>

Are you speeeeshul, or what?

Priorities.

Priorities.

Yeah and there was that plot in Australia to behead random people. Guess that wasnt a news story either because it didnt actually happen as it was stopped. How many would they have had to behead for it to actually become a news story? I wonder because one isnt enough

I am so glad that people in control of the world's militaries don't get thrown by really simple math and start a religious war against 1.6 billion, or 240 million people.

I am very thankful that keyboard commandoes who cannot rationalize simple math have NO POWER in this world whatsoever.

Look you ignorant fool, instead of always rushing in to defend this religion, why don't you take the time to look around the world and see that the fundamentalists in this religion are at war with western culture. Once you acknowledge that, you may be worth engaging. Until then, kindly shove a red hot poker all the way up.

Priorities.
Is that all that means to you? Astonishing!

Yes you are right well heres the good thing Christianity can reform itself because it can take criticism it hasnt always been that way but it has been evolving and reforming. Can Islam do the same? If you cant criticize Muslims for their actions why should they ever reform ? Or are you just happy with people getting a hand cut off or a head cut off. Or you just think shariah is a great thing

Of course I criticize Muslims. You just choose to ignore it.

Christians want sharia law in the US. They post that here almost every day. Don't believe me? Start a thread on marriage equality, birth control, abortion. The so-called "christians" will come out of the wall to preach that their religious beliefs take precedence over personal freedom.

Forum List

Back