Breaking: Muslim Beheads Coworker In Oklahoma

Oh, and some hero at the plant shot the scumbag with his pistol. That's not news either.
Workplace violence. Nothing to see here, certainly no need for 24/7 news coverage. Eric Holder resigned. Snooki had a new baby. Some Duck Dynasty kid is on Dancing With the Stars.

Priorities.

Yep, you watch, spineless Obama wont dare call it terrorism.
Oh, and some hero at the plant shot the scumbag with his pistol. That's not news either.

its not news...... the 100th aniversary of Watergate is news

Workplace violence. Nothing to see here, certainly no need for 24/7 news coverage. Eric Holder resigned. Snooki had a new baby. Some Duck Dynasty kid is on Dancing With the Stars.

Priorities.

behaeding an unarmed woman isnt news....... but shooting an unarmed black kid is news
EVERYDAY, an average of 3 women in America are killed by their husbands or boyfriends, and this is also not news. Try to figure it out. You are focusing on any murder a Muslim commits, as if people of other faiths and backgrounds are not also killing people. It's stupid to damn Muslims and no one else.

I'm nearly speechless. We have to start getting in the mosques all across this country, and either get these mother fuckers out of our country, or monitor all of them 24/7.
On average, more than three women are murdered by their husbands or boyfriends in this country every day. (Bureau of Justice Statistics Special Report, Intimate Partner Violence and Age of Victim 1993-9, October 2001.)

Well here it is folks. Had enough yet ?

I'm nearly speechless. We have got to start getting all the husbands and boyfriends across this country and get these mother fuckers out of our country, or monitor all of them 24/7.

EXACTLY!

The nutters will go all to pieces over one HORRENDOUS crime while they very carefully ignore the hundreds of thousands of crimes against women and children.

I have no doubt we will be seeing hate crimes against innocent Muslim but you can bet they won't happen during a frikken football game.

Priorities.

A cop.

The muslim was practicing his religion. If he is prevented from exercising his first amendment rights to kill in the name of allah, America is just a Christian theocracy.
This is a completely ignorant assertion. There is nothing in Islam that calls for beheadings.

Are any of you aware that during the French Revolution, those Christians beheaded 20,000 to 40,000 people and that beheading (the guillotine) was the State's method of execution until the mid-1970s? These Christian people showed no hesitation to behead people, as recently as the 70s.

“When your Lord revealed to the angels: I am with you, therefore make firm those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.”

From Quaran 8:12
And the Bible has just as terrible things to say, yet people don't follow them anymore, except nuts, which is what these Muslims are who do beheadings. The vast, vast majority of the one and a half billion Muslims on the planet are not beheading anyone. So to assum that this nut case represents them is ludicrous. A sweeping generalization, as I have pointed out.

I'm nearly speechless. We have to start getting in the mosques all across this country, and either get these mother fuckers out of our country, or monitor all of them 24/7.
On average, more than three women are murdered by their husbands or boyfriends in this country every day. (Bureau of Justice Statistics Special Report, Intimate Partner Violence and Age of Victim 1993-9, October 2001.)

I'm nearly speechless. We have got to start getting all the husbands and boyfriends across this country and get these mother fuckers out of our country, or monitor all of them 24/7.

EXACTLY!

The nutters will go all to pieces over one HORRENDOUS crime while they very carefully ignore the hundreds of thousands of crimes against women and children.

I have no doubt we will be seeing hate crimes against innocent Muslim but you can bet they won't happen during a frikken football game.

Another dumb post from Luddy, the Goat fucking pig diddler.

The muslim was practicing his religion. If he is prevented from exercising his first amendment rights to kill in the name of allah, America is just a Christian theocracy.
This is a completely ignorant assertion. There is nothing in Islam that calls for beheadings.

Are any of you aware that during the French Revolution, those Christians beheaded 20,000 to 40,000 people and that beheading (the guillotine) was the State's method of execution until the mid-1970s? These Christian people showed no hesitation to behead people, as recently as the 70s.

“When your Lord revealed to the angels: I am with you, therefore make firm those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.”

And the Bible has just as terrible things to say, yet people don't follow them anymore, except nuts, which is what these Muslims are who do beheadings. The vast, vast majority of the one and a half billion Muslims on the planet are not beheading anyone. So to assum that this nut case represents them is ludicrous. A sweeping generalization, as I have pointed out.

And in the US no one is using the bible as a reason for the validity of doing things like this.

And I refuted your statement, your Tu Quo Que retort confirms you were wrong.

Priorities.

whats news? when sarah palins kids act up?

Many have their own agenda - even while pretending they don't.
Don't let it trouble you. Even they know the truth - they just prefer to deny it - because behind it all? They have a reason - an agenda. That type individual is not uncommon. Unfortunately. It's a weak specimen that cannot handle the pressures of adversity.

yep, yer OFF TOPIC and doing a subject change Esmerelda !!
No I am not. I am showing you that the premise of the OP lacks logical reasoning: obviously this is over your head.

The OP is making a sweeping generalization about Muslims. The premise of the OP is completely illogical, but all you Muslim haters are on board. None of you is able to think logically, apparently.
No no no no....the generalization is the Muslims who, according to Islam, behead non believers.

Lucky for you, you still have your head for this to go over
Really? You believe they behead non believers? Really? I've lived and worked in Muslim countries for 7 years, am not a Muslim and still have my head. How do you work that out? In fact, millions of Christians, Hindis, and others, even Jews, live and work in Muslim countries and retain their heads. How do you work that out?
Well this woman does not. In fact many don't, by a muslims spreading Islam. You tell me, how many must be beheaded in the name of Islam for you to climb down of your pedestal and quit giving a defense to those who would gladly lob off your head?
You are a fucking idiot. No one in all of the hundreds of Muslim people I have worked with, had as neighbors and friends have been peoplw who would 'gladly lob off' my head. You are totally ignorant, totally. It's pathetic.

How many of them were 'intimates' of yours? Of course your Muslims wouldn't behead you. Unless they were necrophiliacs, wouldn't they keep you alive to satisfy their pleasures?

yep, yer OFF TOPIC and doing a subject change Esmerelda !!
No I am not. I am showing you that the premise of the OP lacks logical reasoning: obviously this is over your head.

The OP is making a sweeping generalization about Muslims. The premise of the OP is completely illogical, but all you Muslim haters are on board. None of you is able to think logically, apparently.
No no no no....the generalization is the Muslims who, according to Islam, behead non believers.

Really? You believe they behead non believers? Really? I've lived and worked in Muslim countries for 7 years, am not a Muslim and still have my head. How do you work that out? In fact, millions of Christians, Hindis, and others, even Jews, live and work in Muslim countries and retain their heads. How do you work that out?
Well this woman does not. In fact many don't, by a muslims spreading Islam. You tell me, how many must be beheaded in the name of Islam for you to climb down of your pedestal and quit giving a defense to those who would gladly lob off your head?
You are a fucking idiot. No one in all of the hundreds of Muslim people I have worked with, had as neighbors and friends have been peoplw who would 'gladly lob off' my head. You are totally ignorant, totally. It's pathetic.

I don't doubt there are Muslims who don't want your head. Bragging about it is just weird.

Denying there are is just stupid. Sad. And agenda driven. I still don't know which one you are yet, or all three

And in the US no one is using the bible as a reason for the validity of doing things like this.

How idiotic is this? Anyone can say anything. I can go out and kill someone and say I'm doing in on behalf of Christ. It only means I am saying that's why I'm doing it; saying it very obviously suggests, to any true Christian, that I am a nutcase. But you all want so deeply and desperately to believe all Muslims are in favor of beheadings and terrorism, that you put logic and reason aside. There are more than 1.5 billion Muslims on the planet. Only a tiny minority is beheading anyone. And AGAIN, up until the 1970s, the French government used beheading as their state method of execution. It isn't a Muslim thing.

Priorities.

behaeding an unarmed woman isnt news....... but shooting an unarmed black kid is news
EVERYDAY, an average of 3 women in America are killed by their husbands or boyfriends, and this is also not news. Try to figure it out. You are focusing on any murder a Muslim commits, as if people of other faiths and backgrounds are not also killing people. It's stupid to damn Muslims and no one else.

people dont get their head cut off outside their work place in Oklahoma. So if im a reporter, im not going to try to write a story on that one, its not news.
Its just not the news that you want to hear for some reason

How idiotic is this? Anyone can say anything. I can go out and kill someone and say I'm doing in on behalf of Christ. It only means I am saying that's why I'm doing it; it only very obviously suggests, to any true Christian, that I am a nutcase. But you all want so deeply and desperately to believe all Muslims are in favor of beheadings and terrorism, that you put logic and reason aside. There are more than 1.5 billion Muslims on the planet. Only a tiny minority is beheading anyone. And AGAIN, up until the 1970s, the French government used beheading as their state method of execution. It isn't a Muslim thing.

None said all Muslims .. you just said that

Wow gun violence is out of control. Muslim man was just practicing the Religion of Peace!

I wonder how many more will be coming like this animal who did this. In our own country.

Fing Twilight Zone.

The thread I started this past Monday afternoon was a warning that this was coming and it will only get worse with time.

Fyi Isis Has Given Muslims A green Light To Target Us Citizens In The Homeland Page 3 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

FYI: ISIS has given Muslims a "Green Light" to target US citizens in the Homeland

Islamic State's taunting speech calls for killing civilians

U.S. response to the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria is constantly evolving

"Mobilize your forces, roar with thunder, threaten whom you want, plot, arm your troops, prepare yourselves, strike, kill and destroy us,” he said in the recording released Sunday. "This will not avail you."

The speech called on Muslims in the West to kill civilians in so-called lone wolf operations planned and executed by a single person.

"Do not ask for anyone's advice and do not seek anyone's verdict," Adnani said. "Kill the infidel, whether he is civilian or military.”

Adnani also addressed the militant group’s fighters, who control much of eastern Syria and seized large swaths of Iraq during the summer. Their campaign in Iraq, marked by brutality toward captives, spurred the United States to offer air support to Iraqi and Kurdish forces.

"When you defend, you are like the firmest mountains. And when you attack, you are like predatory warriors," said Adnani, exalting the fighters as "knights and men of war."

At least one Algerian militant group responded to Adnani's call.

Do not ask for anyone's advice and do not seek anyone's verdict. Kill the infidel, whether he is civilian or military.- Abu Muhammad Adnani, a spokesman with the extremist group Islamic State

Jund al-Khilafah issued a video that mentions Adnani's speech and purports to show a kidnapped Frenchman, according to the SITE Intelligence Group's website. The militants said they would execute the hostage if the French government did not cease airstrikes it has been carrying out in support of the U.S.-led effort in Iraq.

Adnani's speech urged would-be militants to focus on killing Frenchmen.

"If you can kill a nonbelieving American or European, especially the spiteful and filthy French, or an Australian, or a Canadian ... then rely upon God," he said.

Bulos is a special correspondent.

Islamic State s taunting speech calls for killing civilians - LA Times

Last edited:

Police: Woman beheaded at Oklahoma workplace

MOORE, Okla. - Police say a woman who was killed by a co-worker at a food distribution center in suburban Oklahoma City was beheaded and that witnesses have said the suspect had been trying to convince co-workers to convert to Islam.

Moore Police Sgt. Jeremy Lewis said Friday that 30-year-old Alton Nolen had been terminated from Vaughan Foods in Moore shortly before the incident took place on Thursday afternoon.

Colleen Hufford, 54, was beheaded and another woman, 43-year-old Traci Johnson, was stabbed. Both victims were employees of Vaughan Foods, but according to Lewis, it appeared the women were not targeted and were instead stabbed at random.

Woman beheaded at Oklahoma workplace police say - CBS News

Oklahoma Iraq?

Because there are men who kill their wives and girlfriends we should accept random beheadings by muslim jihadists. Has that been patiently explained to the people in Iraq and Syria?
lol

Priorities.

It's called having an agenda. For an example, consider this scenario:

If someone is covering for Satanists and one comes out of the closet - you'll find the same type individual - publicly - trying to make the person sound as if they are just some deluded teenager going through a phase.

They willl never acknowledge the reality of Satanism because their agenda is to keep the truth from coming out. It is code to the young satanist to keep her mouth shut.

It is sad because people who operate in such craftiness are headed for sudden destruction according to the bible. They may be fooling some folks but not all. Definitely not all.

I don't doubt there are Muslims who don't want your head. Bragging about it is just weird.

Denying there are is just stupid. Sad. And agenda driven. I still don't know which one you are yet, or all three
I am not bragging about anything: what a fucking stupid statement. Are you so clouded with hate you cannot see reason? There are millions of Christians and those of other religions living and working in Muslim countries. No one is beheading them. Except for these extremist incidents, it is not part of Muslim culture. You are believeing in the sweeping generaliztion contrary to obvious reality.

Forum List

Back