Breaking: Muslim Beheads Coworker In Oklahoma

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Well here it is folks. Had enough yet ?

Police: Woman beheaded at Oklahoma workplace

MOORE, Okla. - Police say a woman who was killed by a co-worker at a food distribution center in suburban Oklahoma City was beheaded and that witnesses have said the suspect had been trying to convince co-workers to convert to Islam.

Moore Police Sgt. Jeremy Lewis said Friday that 30-year-old Alton Nolen had been terminated from Vaughan Foods in Moore shortly before the incident took place on Thursday afternoon.

Colleen Hufford, 54, was beheaded and another woman, 43-year-old Traci Johnson, was stabbed. Both victims were employees of Vaughan Foods, but according to Lewis, it appeared the women were not targeted and were instead stabbed at random.

Woman beheaded at Oklahoma workplace police say - CBS News

I'm nearly speechless. We have to start getting in the mosques all across this country, and either get these mother fuckers out of our country, or monitor all of them 24/7.

Shariah law might condone the beheading depending on what the woman did !!

Police Reveal Gruesome Beheading Detail in Oklahoma Food Distribution Plant Murder TheBlaze.com

A trigger happy reserve deputy shot a peaceful innocent Muslim in Oklahoma. These pigs are so out of control and he should be immediately fired and jailed! And this one was only a reserve cop!

Sure...the Muslim was beheading coworkers...practicing his religion. But for one he was innocent until proven guilty in court. And the cop could have found some other means than shooting him.

This reserve cop is a racist xenophobic who violated this peaceful Muslims civil rights and due process.

I'm nearly speechless. We have to start getting in the mosques all across this country, and either get these mother fuckers out of our country, or monitor all of them 24/7.
On average, more than three women are murdered by their husbands or boyfriends in this country every day. (Bureau of Justice Statistics Special Report, Intimate Partner Violence and Age of Victim 1993-9, October 2001.)

I'm nearly speechless. We have got to start getting all the husbands and boyfriends across this country and get these mother fuckers out of our country, or monitor all of them 24/7.

Oh, and some hero at the plant shot the scumbag with his pistol. That's not news either.
Workplace violence. Nothing to see here, certainly no need for 24/7 news coverage. Eric Holder resigned. Snooki had a new baby. Some Duck Dynasty kid is on Dancing With the Stars.

Priorities.

Yep, you watch, spineless Obama wont dare call it terrorism.
Oh, and some hero at the plant shot the scumbag with his pistol. That's not news either.

Updated- the cop was full time, just off duty.

Pig violated this peaceful Muslims civil rights and due process. He should be immediately fired and jailed!!!!! Wheres the justice!?

On average, more than three women are murdered by their husbands or boyfriends in this country every day. (Bureau of Justice Statistics Special Report, Intimate Partner Violence and Age of Victim 1993-9, October 2001.)

I'm nearly speechless. We have got to start getting all the husbands and boyfriends across this country and get these mother fuckers out of our country, or monitor all of them 24/7.
How many of those are beheadings you stupid ass.

Well, Isis did say they were here and beheadings could happen in any city on any street. Convert or die. That's the method.

Workplace violence. Nothing to see here, certainly no need for 24/7 news coverage. Eric Holder resigned. Snooki had a new baby. Some Duck Dynasty kid is on Dancing With the Stars.

Priorities.

Yep, you watch, spineless Obama wont dare call it terrorism.

Yep, that's a great point. There could have been more carnage if the scum hadn't been shot.

I BLAME...the off duty COP who shot this Muslim man. Another trigger happy pig who should be jailed for life!!! Innocent til proven guilty!

But seriously. ...can we find a way to blame the cop for it? Please??

Forum List

Back