Breaking: Muslim Beheads Coworker In Oklahoma

Still, I would like to hear from those PEACEFUL MUSLIMS here in the US denounce this activity and tell that it does not represent the true Islam they practice. Why haven't we heard from them? Are they scared?
For some reason it doesn't get much press. Google Muslims denounce terrorism or such and you will get countless sites.

For example: Muslim Leaders Worldwide Condemn ISIS Washington s Blog
It's not news. What creates more web site hits, Muslims denounce Islamic extremist or Oklahoma Woman beheaded by Muslim?

And in the US no one is using the bible as a reason for the validity of doing things like this.

And I refuted your statement, your Tu Quo Que retort confirms you were wrong.
How idiotic is this? Anyone can say anything. I can go out and kill someone and say I'm doing in on behalf of Christ. It only means I am saying that's why I'm doing it; saying it very obviously suggests, to any true Christian, that I am a nutcase. But you all want so deeply and desperately to believe all Muslims are in favor of beheadings and terrorism, that you put logic and reason aside. There are more than 1.5 billion Muslims on the planet. Only a tiny minority is beheading anyone. And AGAIN, up until the 1970s, the French government used beheading as their state method of execution. It isn't a Muslim thing.

you just want to sweep it under the rug for what reason? ok fine so theres only probably a couple million who would behead somebody , and thers a lot more who would stand around and do nothing about it
As there are just as many Christians who would love to blow away innocent Muslims and who would stand around and do nothing about it. Duh.

That is not true and you know it. Please provide your source and link to prove it or retract the statement.
lol what? you expect the liar to be honest? lmao

I expect people who make such claims to provide evidence to back them up or admit they spoke rashly in the heat of the moment. People say foolish things sometimes, Max, in order to vent their anger or support a losing argument. I understand that.

It is still necessary however to admit that what was said in the heat of the moment was not the truth. If you cannot prove something you've stated is true - it should be retracted. I believe that is the right thing to do. The adult thing to do. I'll leave it at that.

I am so glad that people in control of the world's militaries don't get thrown by really simple math and start a religious war against 1.6 billion, or 240 million people.

I am very thankful that keyboard commandoes who cannot rationalize simple math have NO POWER in this world whatsoever.

Look you ignorant fool, instead of always rushing in to defend this religion, why don't you take the time to look around the world and see that the fundamentalists in this religion are at war with western culture. Once you acknowledge that, you may be worth engaging. Until then, kindly shove a red hot poker all the way up.
I'm equally against all religions, im not defending it.

I'm defending being a rational human being, and here you lose your shit at an entire group of people because 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% are violent offenders.

But you're not a ditz/gullible twit over sensationalism, huh? Tell us about that speeeshul math.

Look you collosal moron, I'm tired of seeing stories like this happening around the world, and I want to see some action to recognize there is a problem with THIS particular religion, more so than others.
This woman was beheaded in America by a Muslim. How many Muslims are there in the U.S. ?
They are a fraction compared to Christians, yet you don't read about a Christian or a Jew or a Buddhist etc. cutting someones head off. And don't think that the method isn't important. This isn't just another case of someone going postal at their workplace, this guy cut the coworkers head off, and we all know now this is the method of a Islamic fundie. Get the fuck over your denial.

Still, I would like to hear from those PEACEFUL MUSLIMS here in the US denounce this activity and tell that it does not represent the true Islam they practice. Why haven't we heard from them? Are they scared?
For some reason it doesn't get much press. Google Muslims denounce terrorism or such and you will get countless sites.

For example: Muslim Leaders Worldwide Condemn ISIS Washington s Blog
It's not news. What creates more web site hits, Muslims denounce Islamic extremist or Oklahoma Woman beheaded by Muslim?

It is not only news. It is headline news, Flopper. I am surprised I have to inform you of that truth. I would think it would be quite obvious.

I am so glad that people in control of the world's militaries don't get thrown by really simple math and start a religious war against 1.6 billion, or 240 million people.

I am very thankful that keyboard commandoes who cannot rationalize simple math have NO POWER in this world whatsoever.

Look you ignorant fool, instead of always rushing in to defend this religion, why don't you take the time to look around the world and see that the fundamentalists in this religion are at war with western culture. Once you acknowledge that, you may be worth engaging. Until then, kindly shove a red hot poker all the way up.
I'm equally against all religions, im not defending it.

I'm defending being a rational human being, and here you lose your shit at an entire group of people because 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% are violent offenders.

But you're not a ditz/gullible twit over sensationalism, huh? Tell us about that speeeshul math.

Look you collosal moron, I'm tired of seeing stories like this happening around the world, and I want to see some action to recognize there is a problem with THIS particular religion, more so than others.
This woman was beheaded in America by a Muslim. How many Muslims are there in the U.S. ?
They are a fraction compared to Christians, yet you don't read about a Christian or a Jew or a Buddhist etc. cutting someones head off. And don't think that the method isn't important. This isn't just another case of someone going postal at their workplace, this guy cut the coworkers head off, and we all know now this is the method of a Islamic fundie. Get the fuck over your denial.
You're a real big sapp for sensationalism, huh?

I apologize that perspective escapes you, and I am grateful that our leaders only go after violent terrorists and not Religions in whole as a matter of course.

I am sorry that your brain cannot fathom 1.6 billion people.

It's tough to wrap a stupid fucking head around it, I can't do it for you.

If you're tired of seeing it on the news, imagine if you had as much passion for something where it would be rationally supported by the numbers, like cancer - - - - - imagine that? Imagine if you weren't retarded and you didnt focus your hate on something that has less of a chance of ever seeing its way into your life, barring active military, than the actual ghost of elvis?

Imagine?

You can't, you're a fucking dunce.

Can you even fathom living in Oklahoma, and end up being beheaded by a fucking Muslim ?
Just fucking amazing !
Hate to be the bearer of bad new, but he had a tattoo of Jesus Christ on his chest.
Then reality hits..... and an inscription on his abdomen that says, "As-Salaamu Ataikum," an Arabic greeting often used by Muslims translating to, "Peace be upon you."
According to Lewis, statements were made to investigators that Nolen had been trying to convince employees to convert to Islam.

Dishonest twit :rolleyes:
How about sticking with a few facts.

• Lewis said he suspected that Nolan was a convert to Islam and had spoken to coworkers about conversion to Islam. He had a tattoo of Jesus Christ on his chest and as you say an Arabic tattoo translated to "Peace to You"
  • .He allegedly attacked two women, killing one, before he was shot by the company’s COO.
  • There is no evidence that the killing was religiously motivated.
  • He was recently fired from his job prior to the killings.
  • He had a long rap sheet and a history of violence and drug use.
From the above, the assumption is being made that Nolan actually is a Muslim which has not been confirmed, the crime was religiously motivated and the responsibility for the crime lies not with Nolan but with 1.6 billion Muslims. This may be a novel concept for you but in America we don't punish the many for the actions of the few.[/QUOT
What do you propose we do?

Beat up some Muslims?

That's you're first reaction towards hearing this??
Well here it is folks. Had enough yet ?

Police: Woman beheaded at Oklahoma workplace

MOORE, Okla. - Police say a woman who was killed by a co-worker at a food distribution center in suburban Oklahoma City was beheaded and that witnesses have said the suspect had been trying to convince co-workers to convert to Islam.

Moore Police Sgt. Jeremy Lewis said Friday that 30-year-old Alton Nolen had been terminated from Vaughan Foods in Moore shortly before the incident took place on Thursday afternoon.

Colleen Hufford, 54, was beheaded and another woman, 43-year-old Traci Johnson, was stabbed. Both victims were employees of Vaughan Foods, but according to Lewis, it appeared the women were not targeted and were instead stabbed at random.

Woman beheaded at Oklahoma workplace police say - CBS News

To Esmeralda;

If you have two puppies and one of them is ALMOST house broken and the other is taking a longer time to figure out where to potty.

In the morning you find out that ONE of the puppies went potty on the kitchen floor.

You THINK it was puppy A. But it could have been puppy B.

Rather than trying to detect which one is the pisser, the one certain solution to peeing on your floor is to put both of them in the garage til they are house trained.

We can't always figure out which Muslims are going to commit acts of violent jihad before the fact so the only prudent course of action is to simply limit our potential liability exposure to ALL Muslims.

The United States routinely denied entry to this country by people infected with communicable diseases and conditions.

Because you can't figure out which one was which, safe or contagious upon sight, anyone who has been exposed to those who are contagious or those who might be asymptomatic carriers are kept out at least for a while until their health status can be ascertained.

Limit the numbers of ALL Muslims in America.
That would be a rational approach, if we didnt have more of a chance of getting struck by lightning than ever even SEEING a violent muslim in person, save for the military.

Don't tell me that.

If a child molester were to move into your neighborhood you might not freak out if your pure, sweet, innocent young daughter isn't harmed.

But if a little girl a few streets over gets raped by a molester, what are you gonna do, say and think?

Or are you a 'feelings' kind of guy?

Muslims have a goal to conquer the world by any means.

They are infiltrating the White House and Congress.

Now they are committing acts of violent jihad on the streets of America.

What kind of American are you?

What kind of FATHER are you?
False premise.

Muslims do not have that goal.

Your analogy sucks.

There are 1.6 billion Muslims.

there are 7 billion people in the world

let a little math sink into your brain: you do not have a close to 2 in 7 chance of dying every time you see a fucking human being, nit wit.

you're over hyped at a teeeeeeny tiny tiny tiny tiny percentage of actual muslims who are violent jihadists

you've lost touch with hard math

i gotta tell you, I've been following this since 2006.

You are uninformed.

Come back when you are better prepared.

Or take your lessons at Hard Knocks University by continuing to post stuff that labels you a lightweight.

Do your homework and then return when you think you can hang with the big dogs.

Trash talk and insults are seen through pretty quickly and will only take you so far.

If you are to earn any respect here it's got to be with knowledge and debating skills.

You need work on both.

Can you even fathom living in Oklahoma, and end up being beheaded by a fucking Muslim ?
Just fucking amazing !
Hate to be the bearer of bad new, but he had a tattoo of Jesus Christ on his chest.
Then reality hits..... and an inscription on his abdomen that says, "As-Salaamu Ataikum," an Arabic greeting often used by Muslims translating to, "Peace be upon you."
According to Lewis, statements were made to investigators that Nolen had been trying to convince employees to convert to Islam.

Dishonest twit :rolleyes:
How about sticking with a few facts.

• Lewis said he suspected that Nolan was a convert to Islam and had spoken to coworkers about conversion to Islam. He had a tattoo of Jesus Christ on his chest and as you say an Arabic tattoo translated to "Peace to You"
  • .He allegedly attacked two women, killing one, before he was shot by the company’s COO.
  • There is no evidence that the killing was religiously motivated.
  • He was recently fired from his job prior to the killings.
  • He had a long rap sheet and a history of violence and drug use.
From the above, the assumption is being made that Nolan actually is a Muslim which has not been confirmed, the crime was religiously motivated and the responsibility for the crime lies not with Nolan but with 1.6 billion Muslims. This may be a novel concept for you but in America we don't punish the many for the actions of the few.[/QUOT
What do you propose we do?

Beat up some Muslims?

That's you're first reaction towards hearing this??
Well here it is folks. Had enough yet ?

Police: Woman beheaded at Oklahoma workplace

Woman beheaded at Oklahoma workplace police say - CBS News

To Esmeralda;

If you have two puppies and one of them is ALMOST house broken and the other is taking a longer time to figure out where to potty.

In the morning you find out that ONE of the puppies went potty on the kitchen floor.

You THINK it was puppy A. But it could have been puppy B.

Rather than trying to detect which one is the pisser, the one certain solution to peeing on your floor is to put both of them in the garage til they are house trained.

We can't always figure out which Muslims are going to commit acts of violent jihad before the fact so the only prudent course of action is to simply limit our potential liability exposure to ALL Muslims.

The United States routinely denied entry to this country by people infected with communicable diseases and conditions.

Because you can't figure out which one was which, safe or contagious upon sight, anyone who has been exposed to those who are contagious or those who might be asymptomatic carriers are kept out at least for a while until their health status can be ascertained.

Limit the numbers of ALL Muslims in America.
That would be a rational approach, if we didnt have more of a chance of getting struck by lightning than ever even SEEING a violent muslim in person, save for the military.

Don't tell me that.

If a child molester were to move into your neighborhood you might not freak out if your pure, sweet, innocent young daughter isn't harmed.

But if a little girl a few streets over gets raped by a molester, what are you gonna do, say and think?

Or are you a 'feelings' kind of guy?

Muslims have a goal to conquer the world by any means.

They are infiltrating the White House and Congress.

Now they are committing acts of violent jihad on the streets of America.

What kind of American are you?

What kind of FATHER are you?
False premise.

Muslims do not have that goal.

Your analogy sucks.

There are 1.6 billion Muslims.

there are 7 billion people in the world

let a little math sink into your brain: you do not have a close to 2 in 7 chance of dying every time you see a fucking human being, nit wit.

you're over hyped at a teeeeeeny tiny tiny tiny tiny percentage of actual muslims who are violent jihadists

you've lost touch with hard math

i gotta tell you, I've been following this since 2006.

You are uninformed.

Come back when you are better prepared.

Or take your lessons at Hard Knocks University by continuing to post stuff that labels you a lightweight.

Do your homework and then return when you think you can hang with the big dogs.

"nuh uh" is what you just said.

You guys are math illiterate emotion driven fucking morons.

You can't imagine what a billion point six is, you cannot even comprehend it.

You literally said 15% are engaged in jihad.

That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard cuz, you know, 240million people all engaged at war you see at the very least 150million beheadings a day you'd think. aderpa derpa derpa, derpa derpa stan.

No no no no....the generalization is the Muslims who, according to Islam, behead non believers.

Lucky for you, you still have your head for this to go over
Really? You believe they behead non believers? Really? I've lived and worked in Muslim countries for 7 years, am not a Muslim and still have my head. How do you work that out? In fact, millions of Christians, Hindis, and others, even Jews, live and work in Muslim countries and retain their heads. How do you work that out?
Well this woman does not. In fact many don't, by a muslims spreading Islam. You tell me, how many must be beheaded in the name of Islam for you to climb down of your pedestal and quit giving a defense to those who would gladly lob off your head?
You are a fucking idiot. No one in all of the hundreds of Muslim people I have worked with, had as neighbors and friends have been peoplw who would 'gladly lob off' my head. You are totally ignorant, totally. It's pathetic.

I don't doubt there are Muslims who don't want your head. Bragging about it is just weird.

Denying there are is just stupid. Sad. And agenda driven. I still don't know which one you are yet, or all three
I am not bragging about anything: what a fucking stupid statement. Are you so clouded with hate you cannot see reason? There are millions of Christians and those of other religions living and working in Muslim countries. No one is beheading them. Except for these extremist incidents, it is not part of Muslim culture. You are believeing in the sweeping generaliztion contrary to obvious reality.

No one has made sweeping generalizations, certainly not me. You need to get over yourself and recognize these beheadings are done in the name of Islam.

In don't think Katz knows what the term 'justified' means to be quite honest.

In fact, I don't even think Katz can handle his own drool cup and likely has a taxpayer funded aid there to assist. You're welcome.

The man had just been fired earlier that day. He came back shortly after with the same kind of knife they use in the plant. This wasn't a jihadist. He was a disgruntled employee.

like MAJIR Hussein , more work place violence with a koranic twist of beheading ehh Arron !! [funny]

Nolen also recently had been trying to convert co-workers to Islam, Lewis said, citing investigators' interviews with people. Moore police have asked the FBI to help them investigate the man's background, Lewis said.The incident happened at the Vaughan Foods processing plant in Moore, about 10 miles south of Oklahoma City.

There were no immediate indications of a link to terrorism, officials said.
that last line has become a pretty pat reply anymore, hasn't it.

Colleen Hufford, 54, was beheaded and another woman, 43-year-old Traci Johnson, was stabbed. Both victims were employees of Vaughan Foods, but according to Lewis, it appeared the women were not targeted and were instead stabbed at random.
The article is too PC. They were targeted as they are 'infidels' or non-Muslims, in the same manner as Jihadists do in the Middle East - often at random against 'infidels' without mercy. This is sick shit, but it doesn't surprise me, the guy tried to convert people to radical Islam, then lost his job and went on a rampage against the 'infidels'.

From Quaran 8:12
And the Bible has just as terrible things to say, yet people don't follow them anymore, except nuts, which is what these Muslims are who do beheadings. The vast, vast majority of the one and a half billion Muslims on the planet are not beheading anyone. So to assum that this nut case represents them is ludicrous. A sweeping generalization, as I have pointed out.

And in the US no one is using the bible as a reason for the validity of doing things like this.

And I refuted your statement, your Tu Quo Que retort confirms you were wrong.
How idiotic is this? Anyone can say anything. I can go out and kill someone and say I'm doing in on behalf of Christ. It only means I am saying that's why I'm doing it; saying it very obviously suggests, to any true Christian, that I am a nutcase. But you all want so deeply and desperately to believe all Muslims are in favor of beheadings and terrorism, that you put logic and reason aside. There are more than 1.5 billion Muslims on the planet. Only a tiny minority is beheading anyone. And AGAIN, up until the 1970s, the French government used beheading as their state method of execution. It isn't a Muslim thing.

you just want to sweep it under the rug for what reason? ok fine so theres only probably a couple million who would behead somebody , and thers a lot more who would stand around and do nothing about it
As there are just as many Christians who would love to blow away innocent Muslims and who would stand around and do nothing about it. Duh.

theres about 2.5 million Muslims in the US or so , and how many more Christians here? the moment Christians started attcking muslims here, it would be immediately condemned, and evryone arrested and you know it. Muslims are much safer here than in Muslim lands. they are also protected by US law and protected by the freedoms here

The more this behavior is justified and excused the more of it we will get.

And we all know who always rushes in to protect this particular religion.

There's a few "truths" of life in America. You will die, you will pay taxes, and liberals will always excuse the actions of Muslims.

The man had just been fired earlier that day. He came back shortly after with the same kind of knife they use in the plant. This wasn't a jihadist. He was a disgruntled employee.
Yet he BEHEADED the coworker, and I'll be darn he turns out to be a Muslim who was pissed off that other coworkers wouldn't convert.

Can you connect the dots ?

Forum List

Back