Breaking: Muslim Beheads Coworker In Oklahoma

I'm nearly speechless. We have to start getting in the mosques all across this country, and either get these mother fuckers out of our country, or monitor all of them 24/7.
On average, more than three women are murdered by their husbands or boyfriends in this country every day. (Bureau of Justice Statistics Special Report, Intimate Partner Violence and Age of Victim 1993-9, October 2001.)

Well here it is folks. Had enough yet ?

I'm nearly speechless. We have got to start getting all the husbands and boyfriends across this country and get these mother fuckers out of our country, or monitor all of them 24/7.
How many of those are beheadings you stupid ass.
Hmmm....so It's okay for 3 women to die in the US every day at the hands of their significant other, as long as they are not beheaded? Am I right? That's what you are saying? They can be stabbed to death? Have their throats slit? Be beaten to a pulp? Be shot? Be strangled and cut into little pieces and thrown in the garbage? Be killed and set on fire to cover up the crime? There are 50 ways, or more, to kill your spouse. As long as it isn't a beheading, it's okay with you. Uh huh. Cool.

I'm nearly speechless. We have to start getting in the mosques all across this country, and either get these mother fuckers out of our country, or monitor all of them 24/7.
On average, more than three women are murdered by their husbands or boyfriends in this country every day. (Bureau of Justice Statistics Special Report, Intimate Partner Violence and Age of Victim 1993-9, October 2001.)

Well here it is folks. Had enough yet ?

I'm nearly speechless. We have got to start getting all the husbands and boyfriends across this country and get these mother fuckers out of our country, or monitor all of them 24/7.
How many of those are beheadings you stupid ass.
Hmmm....so It's okay for 3 women to die in the US every day at the hands of their significant other, as long as they are not beheaded? Am I right? That's what you are saying? They can be stabbed to death? Have their throats slit? Be beaten to a pulp? Be shot? Be strangled and cut into little pieces and thrown in the garbage? Be killed and set on fire to cover up the crime? There are 50 ways, or more, to kill your spouse. As long as it isn't a beheading, it's okay with you. Uh huh. Cool.
The man was a muslim and he beheaded a woman and stabbed another, he was not a significant other or a spouse to these women he killed, your point is off topic and stupid.

think what those OKIES would be missing without the diversity DD . They'd be like me in 1970 or so when I really knew very little about mohamadens / muslims .

yep, yer OFF TOPIC and doing or trying a subject change Esmerelda !!

Because there are men who kill their wives and girlfriends we should accept random beheadings by muslim jihadists. Has that been patiently explained to the people in Iraq and Syria?

I wonder how many more will be coming like this animal who did this. In our own country.

Fing Twilight Zone.

The muslim was practicing his religion. If he is prevented from exercising his first amendment rights to kill in the name of allah, America is just a Christian theocracy.

yep, yer OFF TOPIC and doing a subject change Esmerelda !!
No I am not. I am showing you that the premise of the OP lacks logical reasoning: obviously this is over your head.

The OP is making a sweeping generalization about Muslims. The premise of the OP is completely illogical, but all you Muslim haters are on board. None of you is able to think logically, apparently.

A black Muslim beheading a white lady in Oklahoma?

Lets blame cops and go loot and burn stores!

yer off topic IMO , I won't respond to you attempts other than pointing out your attempt at a change of subject or topics Esmerelda . I also hope that others ignore your tactics !!

No I am not. I am showing you that the premise of the OP lacks logical reasoning: obviously this is over your head.

The OP is making a sweeping generalization about Muslims. The premise of the OP is completely illogical, but all you Muslim haters are on board. None of you is able to think logically, apparently.

Thats what you left wing turds do when 1 cop actz bad. SO...yeah. Im blaming all Muslims for this. Stop chopping heads off for Allah.

The muslim was practicing his religion. If he is prevented from exercising his first amendment rights to kill in the name of allah, America is just a Christian theocracy.
This is a completely ignorant assertion. There is nothing in Islam that calls for beheadings.

Are any of you aware that during the French Revolution, those Christians beheaded 20,000 to 40,000 people and that beheading (the guillotine) was the State's method of execution until the mid-1970s? These Christian people showed no hesitation to behead people, as recently as the 70s.

Thats what you left wing turds do when 1 cop actz bad. SO...yeah. Im blaming all Muslims for this. Stop chopping heads off for Allah.
Poor, pathetic, illogical you. Only able to think emotionally.

It's really justifying this creature's actions. That's what you are doing which pretty much makes you a jihadist sympathizer.

are you another perfessor on the board Esmerelda , perfessor of Phiosophy or some other pseudo science ?? You know that you think that you are smart but I call you a topic changer .

Be careful of black male Muslims. Now they're beheading coworkers in red states. Never saw this coming.

Forum List

Back