Breaking! Judge Eileen Cannon Tells Jack Smith to GFY! --- Declines His 'Unprecedented and Unjust' Opposition Filing Against Her Jury Instructions

Smith wants to force Cannon to hand him a win by finalizing jury instructions that will make conviction more likely.
Cannon should not be allowed to instruct the jury that Trump's faulty interpretation of the PRA should even be considered.
If anything she should instruct them that the PRA CANNOT factor into their deliberations because the documents Trump stole aren't even covered by the PRA.

1712522593416.jpeg

He looks like he smells bad.

Cannon should not be allowed to instruct the jury that Trump's faulty interpretation of the PRA should even be considered.
If anything she should instruct them that the PRA CANNOT factor into their deliberations because the documents Trump stole aren't even covered by the PRA.
What faulty interpretation?

What has Trump ever said about the PRA?

If the PRA is brought up during the defense, or by the prosecutors trying to pre-empt such a defense, then Cannon can finalize jury instructions at the proper time.

I believe that your interpretation of the PRA is incorrect, but neither of us are lawyers. Even if we were, lawyers disagree on its interpretation relative to Trump's laughable indictment on "espionage" charges. It will be up to the judge to determine what weight, if any, the jury is allowed to give to the PRA.

Smith isn't helping his case with his constant hostility to the judge. But looking at him, I'm not sure he can help himself.

lol, they always get it wrong. Trump was not indicted 91 times….

4 bullshit indictments, 91 bullshit counts….I think…

They are always fucking wrong.

They are feelings…not facts.

Lefty men are pretty much chicks.

99% of conservative women are tougher than these limp wristed woke cuck asshole “Men”.

Last edited:
4 bullshit indictments, 91 bullshit counts….I think…

They are always fucking wrong.

They are feelings…not facts.

Lefty men are pretty much chicks.

99% of conservative women are tougher than these limp wristed woke cuck asshole “Men”.
Gotta agree
Not sure when being a dishrag male became a desirable thing

Jack Smith’s wife made a documentary about Michelle Obama.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

NO CORRUPTION HERE.

Hey, you cult fucks who demanded Clarence Thomas recuse himself from the Colorado ballot case because of his wife…

I NOTICE YOU HYPOCRITICAL PIECES OF GARBAGE HAVE NO ISSUE WITH SMITH’S WIFE BEING A MICHELLE OBAMA BIOGRAPHER WHO DIRECTED A FLUFF DOCUMENTARY ON BIG MIKE.

SUCH
FUCKING
FRAUDS

Jack Smith’s wife made a documentary about Michelle Obama.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

NO CORRUPTION HERE.

Hey, you cult fucks who demanded Clarence Thomas recuse himself from the Colorado ballot case because of his wife…

I NOTICE YOU HYPOCRITICAL PIECES OF GARBAGE HAVE NO ISSUE WITH SMITH’S WIFE BEING A MICHELLE OBAMA BIOGRAPHER WHO DIRECTED A FLUFF DOCUMENTARY ON BIG MIKE.

SUCH
FUCKING
FRAUDS
Wow
No possible agenda or influence there.

Let me see your cards before the first round of betting or I will wail.
I got a feeling this is another woman dominated cuck

It’s a half dozen indictments containing 91 counts
Stop lying
The indictments cover all of the counts listed in each indictment, dupe. So it isn’t wrong to say Trump has 91 indictments.
You’re making a twat argument.

Forum List

Back