BREAKING: Judge Cannon asks defense to raise possible grand jury abuse by Jack Smith for conducting nearly all of the investigation in DC

Yep, this case is going to implode on Jack Smith who's engaged in prosecutorial misconduct. Cannon smells deception and Grand Jury abuse.

Cannon has already shown that she is a MAGAt and she's walking a very line and there isn't much chance for Rump to be held liable for his classified things that he stole. But DC for federal and Georgia for State will cover it anyway.

Cannon has already shown that she is a MAGAt and she's walking a very line and there isn't much chance for Rump to be held liable for his classified things that he stole. But DC for federal and Georgia for State will cover it anyway.
Kinda like the way that Jack has shown that he's a Marxist? That kind of way? :dunno:

Yep, this case is going to implode on Jack Smith who's engaged in prosecutorial misconduct. Cannon smells deception and Grand Jury abuse.

Her career is over. She's not fit to sit on that bench as I suspected.
Wouldn't be surprised if Smith makes a move to get her disqualified.

He did give her a chance.

I would rather have a Marxist that is uphold the Constitution than a Fascist that wants to dissolve it.
There is no doubt in my mind that you would rather have a Marxist in place, Vrenn. No doubt at all.
A Marxist upholding the Constitution is like the fox watching the hen house. :rolleyes-41:

I would rather have a Marxist that is uphold the Constitution than a Fascist that wants to dissolve it.
They REALLY ARE THIS STUPID.

bed-wettingN2.png

Forum List

Back