BREAKING: Judge Cannon asks defense to raise possible grand jury abuse by Jack Smith for conducting nearly all of the investigation in DC

Her career is over. She's not fit to sit on that bench as I suspected.
Wouldn't be surprised if Smith makes a move to get her disqualified.

He did give her a chance.
Haha why do you think Jack smith has the ability or right to “give her a chance” or disqualify her? Haha she doesn’t work for him or the president.

Poor demafacist thought they could just get a rubber stamp on their political prosecution

I would rather have a Marxist that is uphold the Constitution than a Fascist that wants to dissolve it.

Marxist and fascists ARE THE SAME, you fucking baboon!

Judge Cannon is an affirmative action pick.

Jack Smith is among the best in the world.

This contest isn't close.

I see the Trump cultists, being true to their fundamentally gutless and dishonest natures, don't want to address my post that explains just how Cannon botched it so hard. You know Smith's whole office was laughing hard at Cannon's faceplant. "She did WHAT? You have to be kidding! She can't actually be that inept, can she?"

At this stage, it's just a question of whether Smith wants to move forward with getting her dismissed now, or if he wants to document her pattern of unethical behavior with more examples.

I don't know who the fuck is feeding you this shit, but they are making you look like an idiot.
Tell them that you don't need their help.

Haha why do you think Jack smith has the ability or right to “give her a chance” or disqualify her? Haha she doesn’t work for him or the president.

Poor demafacist thought they could just get a rubber stamp on their political prosecution

Persecution.

Cannon has already shown that she is a MAGAt and she's walking a very line and there isn't much chance for Rump to be held liable for his classified things that he stole. But DC for federal and Georgia for State will cover it anyway.
I see a tear on your cheek
Whatsamatta?

Why are Dems so afraid of letting the American people decide if they want a 2nd Trump term hmmm?
Dummy, criminal cases are not settled by national elections.

And about Americans deciding elections, they did so in 2020 and you magatards can't accept it to this day.

I told you Judge Cannon is legit.

If she was legit she would not be unanimously smaked down by superior court.

The 11th Circuit found that Cannon “improperly exercised equitable jurisdiction” in hearing the case and that the entire proceeding should be dismissed. Notably, the court also found that regardless of the status of a document in question (personal or presidential), the government maintains the authority to seize it under a warrant supported by probable cause.

The panel wrote, “The law is clear. We cannot write a rule that allows any subject of a search warrant to block government investigations after the execution of the warrant. Nor can we write a rule that allows only former presidents to do so.”

Dummy, criminal cases are not settled by national elections.

And about Americans deciding elections, they did so in 2020 and you magatards can't accept it to this day.
Well that not really true…the president is the law enforcement branch of govt. whomever is president can decide not to prosecute a case

Well that not really true…the president is the law enforcement branch of govt. whomever is president can decide not to prosecute a case

Nonsence. What president was ever elected to settle a criminal case?

And speaking specifically about a self-pardon situation here - a president can't perform an official for such baltantly corrupt reasons.

This is not a fucking Bannana Republic.

Nonsence. What president was ever elected to settle a criminal case?

And speaking specifically about a self-pardon situation here - a president can't perform an official for such baltantly corrupt reasons.

This is not a fucking Bannana Republic.

The November Coup
The J6 political prisoners
Biden arresting his political opponent

All say otherwise.

The November Coup
The J6 political prisoners
Biden arresting his political opponent

All say otherwise.

You do know you sound like a completely insane person when you say nonsence like that...don't you?

We had an election. Trump lost. All legal challenges long ago exhausted....and here you are, too mentally weak to accept it three years later.

Forum List

Back