BREAKING: Johnny Depp Wins Defamation Case Against Amber Heard in Split Decision

Depp is the only liar that I see. Depp destroyed his career.:up_yours:

He won on ALL three counts while she won on just ONE of three counts in her countersuit.

People were openly laughing at her obvious lies.

I think you're both missing the point. That money is chump change for Depp after all. Anyway, she sued for 100 million and got 2. He sued for 50 million and got 8.35.

Both took a hit in reputation, such as it were, but she got slammed.
He will get a shot at another movie now. Maybe they could do a movie together and call it the Love Boat. :woohoo:

Pj Media

BREAKING: Johnny Depp Wins Defamation Case Against Amber Heard in Split Decision​

BY MEGAN FOX JUN 01, 2022

Excerpt:

In a hell of a twist at 3 p.m. on Wednesday a jury in the Johnny Depp v. Amber Heard case teased the public with a verdict that wasn’t filled out properly. Judge Penney Azcarate sent them back to add damages to their verdict sheet, to the groans of spectators everywhere. But they were only gone for a few minutes and returned with a verdict in favor of Depp on all counts. The jury awarded Depp a total of $15 million (due to a cap on Virginia’s punitive damages, the award was reduced by the judge to a total of $10,350,000)

LINK

===

Amber Heard was a bitchy liar.
He didn't get awarded $300 Million and 1,000,000 Alpacas?

DAMMIT!!!

:laughing0301:

That was a bullshit verdict. Depp suffered no damages. He damaged his career himself. All you have to do is look at Dark Shadows and The Lone Ranger., These are bad movies. This definitely shows that even a white woman cannot get justice in this country.
Heard was violent against Depp and got caught lying about it. To the extent that there's a double standard here, it's that a rich white lady got away with something that other people could go to jail for.

1654124365399.png

Amber Heard the whiny loser responds:

“The disappointment I feel today is beyond words,” she said. “I’m heartbroken that the mountain of evidence still was not enough to stand up to the disproportionate power, influence, and sway of my ex-husband.”

LINK

=====

The stupid woman was overwhelmingly shown to be a LIAR!

Now she owes him about $8,350,000

:muahaha:
The mountain of evidence was against her.

Heard was violent against Depp and got caught lying about it. To the extent that there's a double standard here, it's that a rich white lady got away with something that other people could go to jail for.

Bullshit. This is about free speech and they both are public figures. There was no defamation. The fact that a rich, whiter lady cannot get justice shows how things are tilted in favor of white males. White males are trash and bullies.

Bullshit. This is about free speech and they both are public figures. There was no defamation. The fact that a rich, whiter lady cannot get justice shows how things are tilted in favor of white males. White males are trash and bullies.
I'm all for free speech, but you aren't allowed to make false, damaging statements against people (even public figures). The jury concluded that Heard did just that. Are you saying that the jury has the facts wrong, or that free speech should permit false, damaging statements about specific human beings?

You don't know what you're talking about. Malice is a factor in public figure defamation cases.

Forum List

Back