BREAKING! Jack Smith’s Charges Against Trump Includes Potential Death Penalty

If you can't see bias in our justice system there is something wrong with you... enjoy the coming recession....

The evidence of Trump committing serious crimes is where your claims of 'bias' breaks to pieces.

You refuse to look at the evidence. You won't open the indictments. You won't look at the photos, read the transcripts, the testimony, look at the document list of classified records pulled from Trump's compound. You won't even listen to the recording of Trump admitting he didn't declassify.

You aren't strong enough. You're too fragile, lacking the mental toughness necessary to review the evidence and deal with it.

While I've watched the Comer "judgment day'', read most of the IRS whistleblower testimony, listened to Archer talk on Hunter and Joe.

Its why I can accept a painful election loss and move on. And you have to cling to fantasies to buttress your weakness and fragility to this day.

The evidence of Trump committing serious crimes is where your claims of 'bias' breaks to pieces.

You refuse to look at the evidence. You won't open the indictments. You won't look at the photos, read the transcripts, the testimony, look at the document list of classified records pulled from Trump's compound. You won't even listen to the recording of Trump admitting he didn't declassify.

You aren't strong enough. You're too fragile, lacking the mental toughness necessary to review the evidence and deal with it.

While I've watched the Comer "judgment day'', read most of the IRS whistleblower testimony, listened to Archer talk on Hunter and Joe.

Its why I can accept a painful election loss and move on. And you have to cling to fantasies to buttress your weakness and fragility to this day.

This John Turley?

The one that acknowledged how serious the documents indictment was, including its scope of evidence? I just want to make sure we're talking about the same guy so you can ignore him too when he doesn't ape what you want to believe.

As the fragile do.

Ok, this is beyond belief. This is actually what the Deep State wants. It's what Biden wants. The Deep State would like to get Trump into the District of Columbia gulag, where he will get the Jeffrey Epstein treatment or, even worse, the fate of Whitey Bulger.

One person — Ashli Babbitt, a rioter shot by a law enforcement officer — died as a result of the Capitol riot on January 6, which Smith said Tuesday was the result of Trump’s claims about the election. But Democrats have blamed Trump for the unrelated deaths of several protesters and Capitol Police officers.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com

Well, aside from this being breitbart clickbait, you know, and everyone else knows, there's no way in hell that Trump's going to get anywhere near an execution on this.

It's just the sort of sensational nonsense people use to cause "outrage" among supporters, to use outrage so the supporters can ignore reality.

Well, aside from this being breitbart clickbait, you know, and everyone else knows, there's no way in hell that Trump's going to get anywhere near an execution on this.

It's just the sort of sensational nonsense people use to cause "outrage" among supporters, to use outrage so the supporters can ignore reality.

Goodness no. Jack Smith hasn't even suggested it. Nor is Babbitt ever mentioned in the indictment, nor is Jack Smith seeking any enhancements to the charges due to her death.

Its just generic right wing panty shitting.

It lands with conservatives....because that's what they would do. The Storm is all about mass executions.

Last edited:
Ok, this is beyond belief.
That is the first time you've ever been honest. Nothing you write is to ever be believed but seldom do you tell us that at the outset.
This is actually what the Deep State wants. It's what Biden wants. The Deep State would like to get Trump into the District of Columbia gulag, where he will get the Jeffrey Epstein treatment or, even worse, the fate of Whitey Bulger.

One person — Ashli Babbitt, a rioter shot by a law enforcement officer — died as a result of the Capitol riot on January 6, which Smith said Tuesday was the result of Trump’s claims about the election. But Democrats have blamed Trump for the unrelated deaths of several protesters and Capitol Police officers.

Wow McGarrett...you've really outdone yourself with this one.

wow.

every death on 1/6 was trump's direct responsibility as "felony murder."

add the million covid deaths and trump is on the list of history's mass murderers, maybe between hitler and victoria and certainly above lenin, milosevich or castro.

i do not believe the death penalty will deter the next would be dictator. , but certainly a gag order preventing communications with his insurrectionist militias is appropriate.

speaking of which. has any other president ever commanded insurrectionist militias? (asmerican presidents, not jefferson davis, another treasonous lout with deranged folliwers. )
Idiot....

If that was the case then every President before him should have been executed bar none. Your insane spider web of causation and blame
Has no intelligent boundaries.

Jo

The whole thing makes me sick and leaves me wondering why I risked my life to defend this corrupt nation... I had friends die right in front of me and for what?......
1) Thank you for your service.

2) I agree with you. What the Democrats have done to this nation is sickening.

If and when Trump is convicted for any of his multiple crimes, he probably won't go to prison. He will probably be placed on house arrest.

He is entitled to Secret Service protection for the rest of his life, and the logistics of that with him in prison is just too complicated.
Maybe I should clarify then, I do not think he will see the inside of an actual prison simply because of the unique situation that he finds himself in but I would equate house arrest with being 'in prison' for this particular instance. Though I also think that the general procedure should be altered somewhat - more control over how and what he is able to do from his home. There will have to be some new laws written IMHO to deal with presidents ending up with convictions that require jail time.

Ok, this is beyond belief. This is actually what the Deep State wants. It's what Biden wants. The Deep State would like to get Trump into the District of Columbia gulag, where he will get the Jeffrey Epstein treatment or, even worse, the fate of Whitey Bulger.

Their abuse of power knows no bounds.

The leadership of Banana Republics do execute political opponents so it doesn't surprise me.

Surprised to see you say that he should not get jail time. Oddly, I disagree. The display of classified material to people that were not supposed to see it was rather blatant and egregious - particularly when he had foreknowledge that he was doing so and the government was actively seeking that material back.

Why do you think he should not see jail time? And I do agree it is unlikely that he will but that is different than he should not.

Other than convictions of treason, murder or rape, I don't think we should be locking up ex-presidents. I'm good with house arrest, probation, ineligible for public office, etc.

Other than convictions of treason, murder or rape, I don't think we should be locking up ex-presidents. I'm good with house arrest, probation, ineligible for public office, etc.
Then you agree Joe Biden should go to prison....

I generally disagree though I can understand why.

The question is, of course, if doing so would cause greater harm to the nation. I think we disagree on the actual effects if we were to 'lock him up' but I would be just fine with house arrest as well.

Then you agree Joe Biden should go to prison....
Yes. Of course....

39564657-a-cartoon-cuckoo-clock.jpg

Forum List

Back