BREAKING! Jack Smith’s Charges Against Trump Includes Potential Death Penalty

Potentially?

Sure. There is also the potential that I might be the next president as well. Potential.

Likely?

Not a snowball's chance in hell. I actually have a better chance of becoming the next president than the chance they will give Trump the death penalty.

While that's true, Trump does go down in history as the only U.S. president to potentially face the death penalty.

While that's true, Trump does go down in history as the only U.S. president to potentially face the death penalty.
You always try and reach for that.

No he won't. Not a single history book, historian or any other chronical source in the future will mention or remember that little tidbit. Nor will any of that matter if they did. It is utterly irrelevant.

Deflection is all undercover leftists like Mac have…It’s his whole schtick

I could be wrong... Mac1958 would certainly know better than myself... but I recall way back, he was center-right. Now he seems center-left. Many are like that and we on the left are doing nothing to attract them in our direction. I think they're just running like hell from you righties. You're not sane.

I could be wrong... Mac1958 would certainly know better than myself... but I recall way back, he was center-right. Now he seems center-left. Many are like that and we on the left are doing nothing to attract them in our direction. I think they're just running like hell from you righties. You're not sane.
This.

The left is, IMHO, actively chasing people out of their party. And they are able to do so AND still gain popularity because the nutcases on the right are so fucking toxic. They are actually likely to run Trump again. That, alone, give the left a LOT of room to do whatever they want and still make gains.

You always try and reach for that.

No he won't. Not a single history book, historian or any other chronical source in the future will mention or remember that little tidbit. Nor will any of that matter if they did. It is utterly irrelevant.

No, don't get me wrong. He's not gonna get the death penalty if he's convicted on that charge. I seriously doubt he'll get any jail time; and he shouldn't. But stilln he was charged with a crime where that is on the table.

Should Hillary get the death penalty for repeatedly saying Trump stole 2016.
Did Hillary threaten a state secretary with criminal prosecution if they didn't back up her whining?

Did Hillary create illegal fake electors for seven states?

Did Hillary incite an insurrection at the Capitol to prevent the certification of her loss?

You attempts to equate Hillary to Trump are pathetic.

First, they are not righties. Right wingers believe in morality, balanced budgets, free trade, facts, truth, and the peaceful transition of power.

I ran from the GOP since they allowed themselves to be hijacked by a greasy New York con artist and a whole horde of liars, psychos, hypocrites, bigots, and retards. Not just allowed themselves to be hijacked, but actively pander to the horde out of sheer cowardice.

So yeah, I gave up a lifetime of membership in the GOP. But I sure as fuck didn't run to the left. I am right where I have always been.

As Reagan used to say about the Democrats, I didn't leave the Republican Party, the Republican Party left me.

For lawful elections that you've chosen to ignore?
Didn't you think that Putin got Trump elected?.... every lib on this board has said he did... and now we know it wasn't true... so should you be prosecuted?....

Didn't you think that Putin got Trump elected?.... every lib on this board has said he did... and now we know it wasn't true... so should you be prosecuted?....

I didn't like the 2016 results. But I accepted them. You didn't like the 2020 election results. And imagined an elaborate fantasy to ignore them.

I didn't like the 2016 results. But I accepted them. You didn't like the 2020 election results. And imagined an elaborate fantasy to ignore them.
In 2016 if Trump won because red county ballot centers sent out millions of ballots to everyone and anyone and wouldn't allow people to vote in person due to a virus and you can ballot harvest and drop them in box on the corner...
What would you think then?...

In 2016 if Trump won because red county ballot centers sent out millions of ballots to everyone and anyone and wouldn't allow people to vote in person due to a virus and you can ballot harvest and drop them in box on the corner...
What would you think then?...

Trump snivelled and whined about how there was massive voter fraud in 2016. And backed those claims with jackshit. His 'election integrity commission' disbanded after finding jackshit.

Losing sucks. I remember. You deal and move on.

But some people lack the fortitude and mental toughness to deal with reality. They have to concoct elaborate conspiracy fantasies to relieve the dissonance between what they want to happen, and what actually did.

People like you.

No, don't get me wrong. He's not gonna get the death penalty if he's convicted on that charge. I seriously doubt he'll get any jail time; and he shouldn't. But stilln he was charged with a crime where that is on the table.
Surprised to see you say that he should not get jail time. Oddly, I disagree. The display of classified material to people that were not supposed to see it was rather blatant and egregious - particularly when he had foreknowledge that he was doing so and the government was actively seeking that material back.

Why do you think he should not see jail time? And I do agree it is unlikely that he will but that is different than he should not.

Trump snivelled and whined about how there was massive voter fraud in 2016. And backed those claims with jackshit. His 'election integrity commission' disbanded after finding jackshit.

But some people lack the fortitude and mental toughness to deal with reality. They have to concoct elaborate conspiracy fantasies to relieve the dissonance between what they want to happen, and what actually did.

People like you.
Trump still hasn't found those five million illegal Mexicans who voted for Hillary.

Trump's looking for them on the golf course with OJ as he hunts for Nicole's killer.

Surprised to see you say that he should not get jail time. Oddly, I disagree. The display of classified material to people that were not supposed to see it was rather blatant and egregious - particularly when he had foreknowledge that he was doing so and the government was actively seeking that material back.

Why do you think he should not see jail time? And I do agree it is unlikely that he will but that is different than he should not.
If and when Trump is convicted for any of his multiple crimes, he probably won't go to prison. He will probably be placed on house arrest.

He is entitled to Secret Service protection for the rest of his life, and the logistics of that with him in prison is just too complicated.

People like you.
So did Hillary Biden Obama Waters and every other elected dem about 2016....

So did Hillary Biden Obama Waters and every other elected dem about 2016....

Then by your own admission, you're as mentally fragile and lacking resiliency and toughness to deal with reality as Hillary Clinton?

You need a crutch and a fantasy to deal with the world.

I'll stick with reality thanks. Even when it sucks.

Then by your own admission, you're as mentally fragile and lacking resiliency and toughness to deal with reality as Hillary Clinton?

You need a crutch and a fantasy to deal with the world.

I'll stick with reality thanks. Even when it sucks.
If you can't see bias in our justice system there is something wrong with you... enjoy the coming recession....

I don't recall Hillary Clinton inciting an insurrection.

Nor do I recall her creating illegal fake electors in seven states.

Nor do I recall her threatening to prosecute a secretary of state in her own party if he didn't go along with her Big Lie.

Forum List

Back