BREAKING! Jack Smith’s Charges Against Trump Includes Potential Death Penalty

every death on 1/6 was trump's direct responsibility as "felony murder."

add the million covid deaths and trump is on the list of history's mass murderers, maybe between hitler and victoria and certainly above lenin, milosevich or castro.

i do not believe the death penalty will deter the next would be dictator. , but certainly a gag order preventing communications with his insurrectionist militias is appropriate.

speaking of which. has any other president ever commanded insurrectionist militias? (asmerican presidents, not jefferson davis, another treasonous lout with deranged folliwers. )

Psst...Hey Bubba! Don't look now, but those same Chinese who were responsible for all those COVID deaths?

I think they done stole all the capital letters off your keyboard when you weren't looking.

I just thought I'd warn you.

You're welcome.

every death on 1/6 was trump's direct responsibility as "felony murder."

Such horseshit out of you leftards.

add the million covid deaths and trump is on the list of history's mass murderers, maybe between hitler and victoria and certainly above lenin, milosevich or castro.

You're nuts.

i do not believe the death penalty will deter the next would be dictator. , but certainly a gag order preventing communications with his insurrectionist militias is appropriate.

Yeah, we know. Leftards like censorship. They like to muzzle the opposition.

speaking of which. has any other president ever commanded insurrectionist militias? (asmerican presidents, not jefferson davis, another treasonous lout with deranged folliwers. )

Your post is full of extremist stupidity.

You sound like a nut with a tin foil hat.

The whole thing makes me sick and leaves me wondering why I risked my life to defend this corrupt nation... I had friends die right in front of me and for what?......

I am sorry. And I feel this. You're not alone. I'm not a vet, but told my husband last night, this is over. This nation is over, and I no longer care. I don't want to share it with these fascists anyway.

Attachments

• 1690968891472.png
    1690968891472.png
    627 bytes · Views: 3
Potentially?

Sure. There is also the potential that I might be the next president as well. Potential.

Likely?

Not a snowball's chance in hell. I actually have a better chance of becoming the next president than the chance they will give Trump the death penalty.

Are the rich and influential treated differently? Yep. Maybe we can all agree on that.

Otherwise, nail him. Changing the subject doesn't work on me.

What Trump is accused of doing is on an entirely different level. And if Joe Biden took bribes, so is that.
deflection he asked you a question!

That civil war the left is pushing for isn't going to be as fun as they thought it would.

I'm just sayin'.
Don't do it J. We'd just kill trump first, then y'all wouldn't know what to do.
I can see right-weeners running around their small towns wondering why they can't find anyone to shoot.

Forum List

Back