BREAKING! Jack Smith’s Charges Against Trump Includes Potential Death Penalty

Don't do it J. We'd just kill trump first, then y'all wouldn't know what to do.
I can see right-weeners running around their small towns wondering why they can't find anyone to shoot.

I am amazed someone could make such an ignorant statement.

There are lots of reasons not to do it.

Your threat is about 10,000th on the list.

I hate to call people morons on a message board, but you deserve it.

I am amazed someone could make such an ignorant statement.

There are lots of reasons not to do it.

Your threat is about 10,000th on the list.

I hate to call people morons on a message board, but you deserve it.
Hey, I made the list.

I am sorry. And I feel this. You're not alone. I'm not a vet, but told my husband last night, this is over. This nation is over, and I no longer care. I don't want to share it with these fascists anyway.
And today thanks to Biden's spending our credit rating was downgraded today... the people are going to feel this... Does Joe care? hell no he is trying to secure a second term by jailing his competition....

What Trump is accused of doing is on an entirely different level.
How unfortunate for you that we still live in a country where it is what he actually DID that counts

At least, I hope we do live in that country. I do not wish to live in that country of yours where the accusation is all that matters.

And today thanks to Biden's spending our credit rating was downgraded today... the people are going to feel this... Does Joe care? hell no he is trying to secure a second term by jailing his competition....
Biden’s spending?

Actually it was again… because of the concern over whether the GOP would honor our debts

This is the second time this has happened for the same reason with the same result.

We simply cannot afford to have the irresponsible GOP controlling Congress

Biden’s spending?

Actually it was again… because of the concern over whether the GOP would honor our debts

This is the second time this has happened for the same reason with the same result.

We simply cannot afford to have the irresponsible GOP controlling Congress
News flash dumbfuck, the nation’s credit was downgraded under your heroes Obozo and Xiden. Due to THEIR irresponsible spending. Not under ANY Republican. Epic fail. As usual.

Ok, this is beyond belief. This is actually what the Deep State wants. It's what Biden wants. The Deep State would like to get Trump into the District of Columbia gulag, where he will get the Jeffrey Epstein treatment or, even worse, the fate of Whitey Bulger.

One person — Ashli Babbitt, a rioter shot by a law enforcement officer — died as a result of the Capitol riot on January 6, which Smith said Tuesday was the result of Trump’s claims about the election. But Democrats have blamed Trump for the unrelated deaths of several protesters and Capitol Police officers.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com

LOL

STRAP HIM DOWN!!! STRAP HIM DOWN!!!

the-simpsons-electric-chair.gif

Ok, this is beyond belief. This is actually what the Deep State wants. It's what Biden wants. The Deep State would like to get Trump into the District of Columbia gulag, where he will get the Jeffrey Epstein treatment or, even worse, the fate of Whitey Bulger.

One person — Ashli Babbitt, a rioter shot by a law enforcement officer — died as a result of the Capitol riot on January 6, which Smith said Tuesday was the result of Trump’s claims about the election. But Democrats have blamed Trump for the unrelated deaths of several protesters and Capitol Police officers.

TWO people died. Q-tard Roseanne Boyland was trampled to death by her fellow insurrectionists.

DEATH BY CHEESEBURGER!

I am sorry. And I feel this. You're not alone. I'm not a vet, but told my husband last night, this is over. This nation is over, and I no longer care. I don't want to share it with these fascists anyway.

So when are ya leaving. I call bullshit.

The whole thing makes me sick and leaves me wondering why I risked my life to defend this corrupt nation... I had friends die right in front of me and for what?......

For lawful elections that you've chosen to ignore?

Forum List

Back