Breaking! Hillary Might Contest The 2016 Election Results

Good God, I've never seen a candidate so record-setting arrogant and entitled and utterly bereft of any personal responsibility of any kind! I'm no fan of Bill Clinton, but that poor bastard looks like a saint compared to the textbook psychopath he married. It makes me all the happier I voted for Trump, to keep out this...this THING!

It doesn't matter if the election was a fraud. Trump has been sworn in as President and he is the President legally.

The only way he can be removed is by impeachment or if deemed unable to serve.

If fraud were proven they'd have to prove that he had direct knowledge of it before they had grounds for impeachment.

So, it looks like HRC is just blowing wind.

Breaking! Hillary Might Contest The 2016 Election Results

You need to change the title. The definition of "contest" when it comes to an election, is a legal procedure which has long since passed its statute of limitations.

In other words, a "contest" ain't gonna happen

And it's bullshit anyway --- Clinton says nothing about "contesting an election". When asked if the legitimacy of an election could be legitimately challenged whatever that might mean, she replies that she knows of no Constitutional way to do that.

It doesn't matter if the election was a fraud. Trump has been sworn in as President and he is the President legally.

The only way he can be removed is by impeachment or if deemed unable to serve.

If fraud were proven they'd have to prove that he had direct knowledge of it before they had grounds for impeachment.

So, it looks like HRC is just blowing wind.

Actually that's the OP's wind. He didn't read his own link and put words in the subject's mouth.
Strangely though he has time to go look up Jake Tapper's religious practices.

Priorities.....

I can't recall which progresses faster in elderly women. Is it Parkinson's or Alzheimer's? Or maybe just acute alcoholism? So many choices.......

I heard her yeast infections have become really nasty. Enough run off to make bread

-Geaux

After decades of marriage to the ultimate political succubus, I assume everyone noticed that old Bill looks even WORSE than the rotting skeletons erupting out of the ground at the end of "Poltergeist." It proves that Hillary is an energy vampire who sucked the life force out of that poor son of a bitch. If you want proof, take another look at Bill.

I hope she does! Maybe this will wake her up to the reality she lost to silent White majority.

DKCGPgPUEAA1X0g

From Jake Tapper (A Jew)
Twitter

Bitter Hillary: 'I Wouldn't Rule Out' Challenging Legitimacy of 2016 Election
Too late and as usual your source is as reliable as the National Enquirer.

not a reliable source

The Gateway Pundit - Media Bias/Fact Check

The Gateway Pundit
QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, overt propaganda, poor or no sourcing to credible information and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the notes section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

Bias: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Nationalism, Some Fake News

Notes: The Gateway Pundit is a hard-right website that is not afraid of conspiracy theories and the occasional flirtation with outright white supremacists. Not a credible source that occasionally publishes fake news. (10/4/2016) Updated (6/20/2017)

I hope she does! Maybe this will wake her up to the reality she lost to silent White majority.

From Jake Tapper (A Jew)
Twitter

" a Jew."
OMG. You make no bones with being a bigoted asshole.
Then you use the discredited Gateway Pundit AGAIN as a source.
HAvent you noticed none of your other threads linked to GP ever became valid?
We've noticed.
The Gateway Pundit is a very credible news source. They are so credible and accurate, they've been given credentials to be a member of the White House Press Pool.

From the New York Post

http://nypost.com/2017/09/18/hillary-clinton-still-wants-to-challenge-election-results/

From Jake Tapper (A Jew)
Twitter

" a Jew."
We've noticed.

I didn't even notice that was Hateway Plunderer. I forgot they changed their whole banner after Jim Hoft got his ass sued for that fake Charlottesville story.

Whelp ---- it figures.

From Jake Tapper (A Jew)
Twitter

" a Jew."
We've noticed.

She stated IF the Russia probe provides proof she would have wone without interference. Still too late, but she sue to make a point, IF. Glad someone else noted the anti-Semitism.

Hillary's book tour is the gift that keeps on giving. Apparently her arrogant ego won't let her quietly retire so the Democratic party can recover after getting its ass kicked by Trump.
Accuracy please. Instead of a period after Trump, please insert a comma followed by "with the assistance of Putin and Comey."

DKCGPgPUEAA1X0g

From Jake Tapper (A Jew)
Twitter

You just making my day, Jack! I sure hope she tries that, though I know its a moot point, she already CONCEDED the election to Trump last Nov. 8th!

Hillery is like a WEED that no matter how many times you pull it, stomp it or spray it with killer, it just keeps growing back, uglier than the last time.

Forum List

Back