Antifa and conservatives

SYTFE

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2016
Trolling/No Content
Isn't it funny how outspoken the conservatives here are about a group that is anti-fascist? Are conservatives secretly for fascism? If they are against a group that stands for anti-fascists, then we can logically conclude that conservatives are pro-fascism.

Conservatives are truly demented people.

Isn't it funny how outspoken the conservatives here are about a group that is anti-fascist? Are conservatives secretly for fascism? If they are against a group that stands for anti-fascists, then we can logically conclude that conservatives are pro-fascism.

Oh styfe, what has happened to you? I liked your old style of strung-out screaming from the mountain top so much better than this obvious "on-the-wagon" style/approach, it makes it so much easier to distinguish the communist left from democrats...BTW, "anti-facists" are what communists in America call themselves.

Opposing ANTIFA does not mean that you support "fascism".

Opposing Milo's "Free Speech Week" event does not mean that you oppose "free speech".

The real world is more complicated than single word sound bites.

Freaking leftist loons, whining about Nazism and Fascism and don't have the first clue what either was really like, go back to the 1930's and 40's....you'll find out

Freaking leftist loons, whining about Nazism and Fascism and don't have the first clue what either was really like, go back to the 1930's and 40's....you'll find out

Its the snowflake version of Nazism and Fascism, think marshmallows and puffy throw pillows.

LOL I'd like to see these fag man bun wearing ANIFTA take on real Nazis and Fascists...it'd be ugly

Its the snowflake version of Nazism and Fascism, think marshmallows and puffy throw pillows.

LOL I'd like to see these fag man bun wearing ANIFTA take on real Nazis and Fascists...it'd be ugly

another ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ real tough fascist.

poor old saggy ... FASCIST TO THE CORE.

Antifa punks wouldn't last an hour.

I'm sorry, are the antifakers protesting people being forced to buy corporate health insurance....or else?

No? The hell you say.

another ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ real tough fascist.

poor old saggy ... FASCIST TO THE CORE.

I'm no fascist, shit for brains and you wouldn't know one until they kicked your dentures in. Grow the fuck up

Hell every video I've seen of them they end up getting their asses kicked

Antifa: HEY you conservatives...we'll hurt your feelings!!!

Conservatives: (holster their weapons and begin laughing)

isn't it funny how anti fascists use fascism to try and get their way? yeah that's the clever one.

bait.jpg

Did you see the professor on Tucker Carlson Thursday night? LOL, holy fk this scumbag is teaching students. maybe thursday night might have got him fired.

Forum List

Back