Breaking! Hillary Might Contest The 2016 Election Results

There is no "contest" question.
I completely agree - Hillary isn't going to 'contest' anything. She's just flapping her gums, trying to stay 'relevant' for 2020.

Here's what I told (another) one of you Gullibles yesterday:

I read it she said she has NOT ruled out contesting the election.

Did she now.

Quote it.

Fun fact: No form of the word "contest" appears anywhere in Clinton's quotes, or the interviewer's. Matter of fact it doesn't appear anywhere on the page at all. Not even in the headline.

McRacist made it up.

Let me make it easier in a few simple steps. Instead of poring laboriously over every word on the page ---

1. Press "Control -F"
  2. In the search bar type "contest"
  3. Observe the words "phrase not found"
  4. Have a good cry
  5. Come back to the board and admit you were wrong and that
  6. The OP is a lying bag of smegma

Hope this helps :eusa_angel:

Here are two more terms from the OP that appear absolutely nowhere on the page: You can search these too.
  • "Jake Tapper"
  • "A Jew"

Wanna buy a bridge?

How does it feel, getting played like a three-dollar banjo?

Oh and that poster I gave the word-search instructions to above? He ran away.

Last edited:
There is so much insane BS coming out of Hillary's mouth these days, after her mental breakdown from losing to Trump, that you just can't immediately dismiss anything about her.

There is so much insane BS coming out of Hillary's mouth these days, after her mental breakdown from losing to Trump, that you just can't immediately dismiss anything about her.

All it takes is reading the fucking article, and then reading McRacist's headline.

You find that difficult?

Mind you, I've got lots of bids on that bridge from your fellow Gullible's Travellers here. It ain't gonna be cheap.

All it takes is reading the fucking article, and then reading McRacist's headline.
One article does FACT not make. CNN has had to retract numerous articles and fire reporters fro filing fake news stories. As I said, there is so much insane BS coming out of Hillary's mouth these days, and so much fake news coming out of supposed 'legitimate news media' that one truly has to dig to find the truth.

One article does FACT not make. CNN has had to retract numerous articles and fire reporters fro filing fake news stories. As I said, there is so much insane BS coming out of Hillary's mouth these days, and so much fake news coming out of supposed 'legitimate news media' that one truly has to dig to find the truth.

So wait --- lemme get this straight here ----

You're actually coming on this board to suggest that just because there's no mention of "contesting an election" in the presented article --- just as there's no mention of "the Yankees suck" or "I sell crack" or "Bill and I eat babies every night" --- you're going to assume she said all those things until disproven?

Sure you wanna plant your flag on that one?

:dig:

So wait --- lemme get this straight here ----

You're actually coming on this board to suggest that just because there's no mention of "contesting an election" in the presented article --- just as there's no mention of "the Yankees suck" or "I sell crack" or "Bill and I eat babies every night" --- you're going to assume she said all those things until disproven?

Why not?! It is good enough when snowflakes continue to make false accusations against Trump regarding 'Russian Collusion' without ever having the 1st piece of evidence to support their BS or that there was ever a crime / collusion to begin with?!

upload_2017-9-19_13-38-34.jpeg

Damn, getting exposed for hypocrisy and double-standards in public that way must sting like a bitch! :p
https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...7HWAhWj7YMKHWl5BFgQMwgsKAcwBw&iact=mrc&uact=8

I just read the article again and there's nowhere in there that she denies telling Kim Dim Dung to fire missiles.

Therefore she did it.

Also there's no evidence she didn't tell my team's manager to send up that pinch-hitter who struck out. So she did that too.

Plus it's about to rain.

Thanks Hillary.

:rolleyes:

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:
I look forward to the possibility that Hillary may become president after Trump's illegal election is overturned.
Your living in la la land, Demorats are burnt toast. .:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

This is La La Land with a pathological liar at the helm! He's an embarrassment to all of us and the rest of the world is beginning to ignore him since his word means nothing! :321: :argue: :bang3: :blahblah: :cuckoo: :dunno:
The people have spoke ,you no long count ,feel free to move , America is tired of all you stupid Democrats, losers, your only motto is steal from the working man give our hard earn money to you lazy bums .:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:
I look forward to the possibility that Hillary may become president after Trump's illegal election is overturned.
Your living in la la land, Demorats are burnt toast. .:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

This is La La Land with a pathological liar at the helm! He's an embarrassment to all of us and the rest of the world is beginning to ignore him since his word means nothing! :321: :argue: :bang3: :blahblah: :cuckoo: :dunno:
The people have spoke ,you no long count ,feel free to move , America is tired of all you stupid Democrats, losers, your only motto is steal from the working man give our hard earn money to you lazy bums .:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

That is such BS; esp. from some HILLBILLY from the SOUTH bitchin' about being overtaxed when the facts are they don't pay $hit because they don't make that much! Besides that the FED ends up sending those red states back more money than they send so spare me the victimhood you arse-hole! :argue: :bang3: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

Forum List

Back