Bwuhahaha...Forget The Russians - Girl Weiner SEXTED Is To Blame For Trying To Effect The Election!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
YOU SIMPLY CAN NOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP IF YOU TRIED - LIBERAL TRUTH IS STRANGER - AND MORE HILARIOUS - THAN FICTION:

1693fa7b-e314-4393-9966-679ccaf04781.jpg

Anthony Weiner Blames Girl He Sexted for Wanting to Affect the Election

- Anthony Weiner Blames Girl He Sexted for Wanting to Affect the Election

"Disgraced former Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-NY) attempted to lay blame on the teenage girl he sent illicit photographs and messages to, saying that she told investigators that it was one of her goals to influence the outcome of the 2016 election. Weiner was convicted of transferring obscene material to a minor after his online "relationship" with a 15-year-old girl came to light. When Weiner's electronic devices were investigated, more emails related to then-candidate Hillary Clinton were uncovered, which forced the FBI to re-open their investigation right before election day."

I'm just waiting for Huma to 'jump on this train' and try to blame her husband's victim for the the thousands of classified / official Hillary documents and e-mails she illegally transferred / stored on her personal laptop that sat atop her husband's naked junk while he sexted her.

HILLARY CAN NOW ADD A NEW CHAPTER TO HER BOOK, 'EVERYONE I BLAME FOR MY LOSING THE ELECTION' ...

upload_2017-9-18_15-57-11.jpeg

That's one even Hillary didn't think of.

But, she's no stranger to plagiarism...she take any excuse she can get.

So grabbing pussy didn't even factor in. It was the weiner's underage pussy that scuttled Hillary. Huh.

Considering
YOU SIMPLY CAN NOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP IF YOU TRIED - LIBERAL TRUTH IS STRANGER - AND MORE HILARIOUS - THAN FICTION:

"Disgraced former Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-NY) attempted to lay blame on the teenage girl he sent illicit photographs and messages to, saying that she told investigators that it was one of her goals to influence the outcome of the 2016 election. Weiner was convicted of transferring obscene material to a minor after his online "relationship" with a 15-year-old girl came to light. When Weiner's electronic devices were investigated, more emails related to then-candidate Hillary Clinton were uncovered, which forced the FBI to re-open their investigation right before election day."

I'm just waiting for Huma to 'jump on this train' and try to blame her husband's victim for the the thousands of classified / official Hillary documents and e-mails she illegally transferred / stored on her personal laptop that sat atop her husband's naked junk while he sexted her.
So grabbing pussy didn't even factor in. It was the weiner's underage pussy that scuttled Hillary. Huh.
Considering the history of the right-wing hate b******* propaganda machine, it wouldn't surprise me...

Considering

Considering the history of the right-wing hate b******* propaganda machine, it wouldn't surprise me...
Right wing hate blah blah blah. Lighten up, dear. Try texting with a new friend or something.

Considering

Right wing hate blah blah blah. Lighten up, dear. Try texting with a new friend or something.
Preferably one over the age of 18.

HILLARY CAN NOW ADD A NEW CHAPTER TO HER BOOK, 'EVERYONE I BLAME FOR MY LOSING THE ELECTION' ...

View attachment 149858

I IS VERY CONFUSED-----just who presented the idea TO THE COURT---that the little girl ADMITTED that she was
part of a conspiracy ----OR HAD HER OWN AGENDA-----to derail HELLCAT by ENTRAPPING schmuck Weiner?

Please----let me know------did the lawyer defending Weiner come up with that TALE OF AN IDIOT idea?-----
or did Schmuck Weiner say it himself?. Are you sure that this crap comes from a credible source?
IT IS BEYOND SURREAL------

Considering

The new b*******/ hate GOP has wrecked the middle class and the country and the world, and only based on pure bologna, dupe.

The left have reached a new low, what's next blaming senior citizens and Jerry's kids?

because of the current ethos------which prevails in the world------I do not use my real name when posting my
brilliant opinions

Considering

The new b*******/ hate GOP has wrecked the middle class and the country and the world, and only based on pure bologna, dupe.
Weiner is the bologna, silly.

Weiner gets naked, puts the laptop Huma illegally transferred thousands of classified Hillary documents onto ontop of his junk, and sexts a minor...and snowflakes claim its a GOP conspiracy...

As I said, you can't make this shit up...but Snowflakes can...

Weiner looks like he has AIDS in the photo ... but I heard it's just a COMPUTER VIRUS.

:p

It seems bad that emails of the Secretary of State ends up on a laptop of a man sending dick pics to children.

You have to admit, the optics are not ideal.

Forum List

Back