Breaking! Hillary Might Contest The 2016 Election Results

I hope she does! Maybe this will wake her up to the reality she lost to silent White majority.

DKCGPgPUEAA1X0g

From Jake Tapper (A Jew)
Twitter

Bitter Hillary: 'I Wouldn't Rule Out' Challenging Legitimacy of 2016 Election

You just making my day, Jack! I sure hope she tries that, though I know its a moot point, she already CONCEDED the election to Trump last Nov. 8th!

Hillery is like a WEED that no matter how many times you pull it, stomp it or spray it with killer, it just keeps growing back, uglier than the last time.

Except she didn't say that and the thread title is, as McKlan's and Hateway Plunder's fare usually is, bullshit.

Again, not only "consider the source" but consider the source's source. And break a sweat to actually read it.

I hope she does! Maybe this will wake her up to the reality she lost to silent White majority.

From Jake Tapper (A Jew)
Twitter

You deliberately left out the fact that it depends on what the Russia investigation concludes. Slick, misleading post.
NOTHING changes the election result retard. Seeing as how there is ZERO evidence that any illegal entity changed a single ballot vote they have no grounds to contest shit. Ads and campaigning do not raise to a level to allow any change in who was LEGALLY elected. Of course you RETARDS want a civil war cause you lost.

DKCGPgPUEAA1X0g

From Jake Tapper (A Jew)
Twitter

You just making my day, Jack! I sure hope she tries that, though I know its a moot point, she already CONCEDED the election to Trump last Nov. 8th!

Hillery is like a WEED that no matter how many times you pull it, stomp it or spray it with killer, it just keeps growing back, uglier than the last time.

Except she didn't say that and the thread title is bullshit.

Again, not only "consider the source" but consider the source's source. And break a sweat to actually read it.
I read it she said she has NOT ruled out contesting the election.

DKCGPgPUEAA1X0g

From Jake Tapper (A Jew)
Twitter

Except she didn't say that and the thread title is bullshit.

Did she now.

Quote it.

Fun fact: No form of the word "contest" appears anywhere in Clinton's quotes, or the interviewer's. Matter of fact it doesn't appear anywhere on the page at all. Not even in the headline.

McRacist made it up.

Prove me wrong.

And it's bullshit anyway --- Clinton says nothing about "contesting an election". When asked if the legitimacy of an election could be legitimately challenged whatever that might mean, she replies that she knows of no Constitutional way to do that.

In the US, even if somebody is found to have violated election laws, they face criminal or civil penalties, but the results of the election stand.

If it is TRUE, and proven to be true that Trump and his team cheated by working with a Foreign government power to influence the election and broke the law doing such, and there was a constitutional method to right the wrong, then it should and must, be done....we are a Nation of laws, and we don't let CHEATERS win an election, we kick them out and the runner up, replaces them....

That's what is moral, ethical and just.

However, there are a lot of if's in there..if it was proven to be true...
If it were criminal...if it was cheating.... if there was a legal, constitutional means for removal.....

And it's bullshit anyway --- Clinton says nothing about "contesting an election". When asked if the legitimacy of an election could be legitimately challenged whatever that might mean, she replies that she knows of no Constitutional way to do that.

In the US, even if somebody is found to have violated election laws, they face criminal or civil penalties, but the results of the election stand.

Correct. And that's what Clinton did say.

If it is TRUE, and proven to be true that Trump and his team cheated by working with a Foreign government power to influence the election and broke the law doing such, and there was a constitutional method to right the wrong, then it should and must, be done....we are a Nation of laws, and we don't let CHEATERS win an election, we kick them out and the runner up, replaces them....

If it were criminal...if it was cheating.... if there was a legal, constitutional means for removal.....

And Pence would become President(.)

From Jake Tapper (A Jew)
Twitter

" a Jew."
OMG. You make no bones with being a bigoted asshole.
Then you use the discredited Gateway Pundit AGAIN as a source.
HAvent you noticed none of your other threads linked to GP ever became valid?
We've noticed.

She stated IF the Russia probe provides proof she would have wone without interference. Still too late, but she sue to make a point, IF. Glad someone else noted the anti-Semitism.
Noting Jake Tapper is a Jew in not being anti-Semitic. It's being truthful.

I can't recall which progresses faster in elderly women. Is it Parkinson's or Alzheimer's? Or maybe just acute alcoholism? So many choices.......

An interesting question. In fact, I "learned" that women have a lower tolerance to alcohol than do men-----
just a tidbit from the books-------women have a lower level of alcohol dehydrogenase in the liver thus making
them more PRONE to the poisonous quality in alcohol-----but I do not know if the disease alcoholism
progresses faster, statistically, in women. Acute alcoholism? wat's dat? you mean just being
drunk? its women given the same QUANTITY of alcohol (lucky us) My impression is that men progress
faster in Parkinson's----but that is just an impression.
As to Alzheimer's ------I know of no gender difference

No, not always...someone on this board right after the election posted a case in lower court where one candidate that cheated and won, was later removed and the runner up, the other Candidate took office and the other guy who cheated was kicked out....

Ill try to find the old thread on it later and post it....

From Jake Tapper (A Jew)
Twitter

" a Jew."
We've noticed.

She stated IF the Russia probe provides proof she would have wone without interference. Still too late, but she sue to make a point, IF. Glad someone else noted the anti-Semitism.

Another fun fact: Aside from any form of the word "contest", you know what else appears nowhere on the page?

"Jake Tapper".

You made that up too.

Now tell us all about "being truthful", you wad of bigoted lying maggotsnot.

Last edited:

From Jake Tapper (A Jew)
Twitter

" a Jew."
We've noticed.

Another fun fact: Aside from any form of the word "contest", you know what else appears nowhere on the page?

"Jake Tapper".

You made that up too.

Now tell us all about "being truthful", you wad of bigoted lying snot.

He probably got the article off Tapper's Twitter page; why note any writer's faith unless the article or statement concerns religion?

She's lawyer, she would not have said those words. Their meaning is clear, and it's too late calling for an election contest after the governor certifies the results..

And Pence would become President(.)
I'm not certain on that part due to the way we have vice-presidents on the same ticket as the alleged cheater was on, that he would be a legitimate President? Pence would not be vice president if the Trump campaign had not allegedly cheated in the first place...would he?

When vice presidents were on a separate ticket, like in the founder's time and were voted on by the people, then without a doubt it would be as you say....

I think with this alleged scenario, it would or could be a constitutional crisis and no one would really know what to do.....because this has never been tested before,,,there is no precedence that I am aware of....?

If it is TRUE, and proven to be true that Trump and his team cheated by working with a Foreign government power to influence the election and broke the law doing such, and there was a constitutional method to right the wrong, then it should and must, be done....we are a Nation of laws, and we don't let CHEATERS win an election, we kick them out and the runner up, replaces them.... ..

That would have to be done by the impeachment process. The problem is that only removes the offenders from office, their sucessor is still dictated by law, going to the speaker of the house, president pro-tem of the senate, the secretary of state, defense, etc in establishment order.

Of course if the speaker and senator decline, they could impeach every member of the cabinet (talk about taking a long time) until it's thrown into congress to decide who becomes president.

So the odds of any of that happening are pretty much nil.

From Jake Tapper (A Jew)
Twitter

" a Jew."
We've noticed.

"Jake Tapper".

You made that up too.

Now tell us all about "being truthful", you wad of bigoted lying snot.

He probably got the article off Tapper's Twitter page; why note any writer's faith unless the article or statement concerns religion?

He put a Twitter link in his OP but it's a dead link. And he obsequiously parrots the Hateway site anyway. I suspect he just wanted to stir the bigot barrel with an irrelevancy, or as the rest of us call it, "Monday".

Forum List

Back